Washington, DC 20036 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Diti Devi Makeup Artistry

Diti Bhasin is an accomplished and creative makeup artist with over 5 years of experience in the industry. Based in Washington, D.C., she is the owner of Diti Devi Makeup Artistry, and serves numerous clients throughout the District. A self taught artist, Diti learned the art of makeup through intense independent practice, and honed her craft working with and studying the techniques of established makeup artists.

As a seasoned artist, Diti has worked with hundreds of men and women to create unique looks for events such as weddings and photo shoots. Her talent resulted in her acceptance into the RAW Artists Allegiance, a feat conquered by few. Furthermore, Diti continually stays up to date on the newest trends and techniques, attending M.A.C. and Makeup Forever trainings. among others.

Diti's work has been well received by her clients and peers alike, she specializes in bridal makeup. Her ability to understand the individual needs and enhance the innate beauty of each of her clients has earned her a stellar reputation throughout Washington. Everyone sitting in Diti's chair embarks on a collaborative experience, made enjoyable by her warm nature, professional manner, and genuine kindness. Her continued success can perhaps most be attributed to her ability to thoughtfully design a makeup look that gives consideration to her client's desires, while enhancing each individual's natural beauty.

Diti is available for all of your makeup needs, including photo and video shoots, weddings, and special events, as well as for one on one instruction and group workshops. To keep up with Diti's work, make sure to follow her on twitter/instagram, and to like her official Facebook page!

Follow Diti Devi Makeup Artistry on

16 Reviews for Diti Devi Makeup Artistry

1 User photo

Diti Devi Makeup Artistry 1

Ellen · Married on 06/02/2018

Diti was AMAZING! From the first interaction to the last, she was timely in her responses and always professional. She came directly to me for my trial make-up and on the day of my wedding she listened to every tweak/request that I wanted for my final look. Not only was the make-up stunning and lasted the entire night, she went above and beyond her professional duties and served as a calming influence when I had pre-ceremony jitters. She had a great, chill energy and knew exactly the right things to say. I would highly recommend Diti for any occasion!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Alex · Married on 10/07/2017

Diti did a great job on my make up for my engagement photos! She was flexible and met me at a work location which was incredibly convenient for me. She listened to what I wanted and delivered perfectly. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Kelly · Married on 05/28/2017

I was looking for a makeup artist for my wedding and a close friend of mine recommended that I reach out to Diti. Right off the bat she was very professional and quick to respond to my inquiry.

During my trial she was very energetic and fun and it felt like I was getting my makeup done by a long time friend, and not someone that I had just met 5 mins ago. She was very attentive to my concerns about my wedding day makeup, being that I don't typically wear makeup and wanted more of a natural glam for my big day. During the trial she was very informative about the products she was using and she even gave me some tips on how I could improve my skincare routine between the trial and wedding day. At the end of the trial there was no doubt in my mind that I would be booking her. The trial makeup was absolutely stunning and needless to say my phone was filled with selfies from that day.

On my wedding day she arrived with her assistant ON TIME and had the same positive and fun energy as she did during the trial. She even brought me a special wedding day gift which was so sweet and thoughtful. She completed makeup for me, all 6 of my bridesmaids, and my mother and EVERYONE looked amazing in person and in pictures and the makeup lasted until the very end of the night through crying, laughing and drinking. We looked the same at 11pm as we did at 11am.

If you are thinking about booking her DO IT. You will NOT regret it.

Sent on 07/14/2017

Award

Diti Devi Makeup Artistry Pricing

Diti Devi Makeup Artistry Price Rates

Diti Devi Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Group Discounts
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15