Diti Devi Makeup Artistry Reviews

16 Reviews for Diti Devi Makeup Artistry

1 User photo

Diti Devi Makeup Artistry 1

Ellen · Married on 06/02/2018

Diti was AMAZING! From the first interaction to the last, she was timely in her responses and always professional. She came directly to me for my trial make-up and on the day of my wedding she listened to every tweak/request that I wanted for my final look. Not only was the make-up stunning and lasted the entire night, she went above and beyond her professional duties and served as a calming influence when I had pre-ceremony jitters. She had a great, chill energy and knew exactly the right things to say. I would highly recommend Diti for any occasion!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Alex · Married on 10/07/2017

Diti did a great job on my make up for my engagement photos! She was flexible and met me at a work location which was incredibly convenient for me. She listened to what I wanted and delivered perfectly. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Kelly · Married on 05/28/2017

I was looking for a makeup artist for my wedding and a close friend of mine recommended that I reach out to Diti. Right off the bat she was very professional and quick to respond to my inquiry.

During my trial she was very energetic and fun and it felt like I was getting my makeup done by a long time friend, and not someone that I had just met 5 mins ago. She was very attentive to my concerns about my wedding day makeup, being that I don't typically wear makeup and wanted more of a natural glam for my big day. During the trial she was very informative about the products she was using and she even gave me some tips on how I could improve my skincare routine between the trial and wedding day. At the end of the trial there was no doubt in my mind that I would be booking her. The trial makeup was absolutely stunning and needless to say my phone was filled with selfies from that day.

On my wedding day she arrived with her assistant ON TIME and had the same positive and fun energy as she did during the trial. She even brought me a special wedding day gift which was so sweet and thoughtful. She completed makeup for me, all 6 of my bridesmaids, and my mother and EVERYONE looked amazing in person and in pictures and the makeup lasted until the very end of the night through crying, laughing and drinking. We looked the same at 11pm as we did at 11am.

If you are thinking about booking her DO IT. You will NOT regret it.

Sent on 07/14/2017

Jordan · Married on 01/21/2017

Diti was AH-mazing! She was flexible and respectful and kind. We're a queer couple and it can be hard to figure out beforehand if someone is going to be judgmental but Diti was perfect. She worked on both my wife and I and was very attentive to our needs. Neither of us wear a lot of makeup and so were worried about looking too made up, but it was perfect. I'm so grateful we found her. She was also just really fun to be around. And the price was more than reasonable. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/19/2017

N · Married on 11/05/2016

I found Diti on (where - each respective web site?) and couldn't have made a better decision for my big day! In addition to being insanely talented, she was patient, kind, and accommodating -- I felt like I was spending the day with a good friend who was just as excited about my wedding as I was! I brought some photos of exactly what I was looking for, and she mirrored my desired style perfectly -- it wound up infinitely better than I ever anticipated it could, and contributed so much to how I felt on my day. My one piece of advice (other than, of course, BOOK HER) is to book her fast! She was booked up when I first reached out, and we had to go back and forth quite a bit to figure something out.

Sent on 11/20/2016

S. · Married on 09/24/2016

Diti is AMAZING! She did my makeup as well as my mother's makeup for my wedding. She was super accommodating, sweet, professional, and flexible. I wanted a natural look and she nailed it. I received so many compliments!!! Thanks again Diti!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Taneila · Married on 07/22/2016

My experience with Diti Devi Makeup Artistry was unparalleled. I'm extremely picky about everything so of course on my special day I only wanted the best. Diti not only met my needs and requests but did them with such politeness and professionalism. Her products are top of the line and all of my bridesmaids were just as flawless as I. She is an amazing makeup artist and I would recommend her above anyone!

Sent on 08/05/2016

Allison · Married on 07/16/2016

If you are looking for an amazing makeup artist for your wedding Diti is the best choice! She did a wonderful job for me and my bridesmaids and everyone looked beautiful. I normally don't wear makeup and wanted a natural look for my wedding and Diti nailed it. She was so easy to talk to and work with and she really cared about making sure I was happy throughout the process. I got many compliments from friends and family about my makeup and felt beautiful on the day of my wedding. In addition, Diti is a wonderful person and was great to have around during the day of the wedding. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/04/2016

Tia · Married on 06/18/2016

Diti is the best!!!! She's so professional and courteous! Ever minute of the experience was amazing!! And the makeup?'!!!? I've never felt so beautiful in my life!

Sent on 08/08/2016

I love Diti! She was so professional and took the time to understand what I wanted! My girls and I looked awesome. I would recommend Diti to anyone looking for a makeup artist for their wedding!

Sent on 10/31/2015

Ciara · Married on 06/14/2015

I am so glad that I picked Diti to do my makeup for my wedding. She was kind and professional and made sure that my whole bridal party looked AMAZING. I even set up another appointment with her later on so that she could show me how to apply everyday make up looks. She's the best!

Sent on 11/16/2015

Cookie · Married on 08/18/2012

Diti has been a long time friend of mine and I have watched her perfect her craft over the years. She has grown her love from a hobby into a profitable business. On my wedding day, Diti was punctual and understanding with what needed to be done. She had to make a look work for women of all skin tones in my bridal party. I must say everyone looked lovely and the makeup looked flawless, accenting them and not coming across as overdone. Diti is an awesome mua and her clientele speaks volumes about her skills/craft.

Britney · Married on 06/19/2009

Diti was very professional and made my vision come to life ! I felt pampered and beautiful on my big day ! if i could do it all over again i'd choose Diti every time !!

Melissa · Married on 06/09/2018

I hired Diti after a wonderful in-house trial 2 years before my wedding. She did such a wonderful job with my makeup for the engagement shoot, was right on time and the pictures were fantastic. She was a little more than other makeup artists I looked at (definitely was not the most expensive though!) it was a no brainer to contract with her. Come wedding day, she did my bridesmaids and a few family members (and me of course). Everyone loved theirs and did not do any changes or retouches (which is rare from what I have experienced at other weddings). I would 100% recommend Diti for other brides and/or professional makeup needs.

Sent on 09/16/2018
    Diti Devi Makeup Artistry 2

Diti was a great choice for wedding makeup. She came to my house for my trial, listened to what I thought I wanted, gave me that, and when I didn't love it, figured out what I DID want. On the wedding day, she was calm and quick, and everybody thought the results were pretty, polished and not over-the-top. Diti was also very responsive from my initial email to her, which is one of the reasons I picked her in the first place! Great service from a vendor!

Sent on 01/23/2014

Sophie · Married on 10/15/2015

Ms. Diti was such a delight. She was professional, accommodating, patient and kept the entire bridal party laughing throughout the day. Of course, I had pictures to show her of what I wanted for myself and my bridal party and she went above and beyond with the final results. My mother, who absolutely hates wearing makeup, even got in her chair and gave her props. She’s a magician with her brushes and I couldn’t have asked for a better makeup artist. She’s also very educated in skin care and gave me a few lessons on how to maintain healthy skin. Diti is awesome and I would recommend her a thousand times over!