w166 n9019 Grand Ave, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,595
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Distinctive-Memories

I am a local photographer who not only cares about making your day stress free, I am honored to capture your memories to last a lifetime. No budget is turned away. I got into this business because I love photography, I love people and I love helping. I remember how expensive it was when I got married so I want to provide an excellent product at an affordable price. One thing I pride myself on is having your pictures edited and ready for you when you get back from your honeymoon. There is no waiting if you choose DIstinctive Memories to do your wedding photography. My assistants and I are there for you and your fiance along with your family to help make your day one to remember. I would love the chance to sit down and talk to you about your photography needs. Have fun during this time and Congratulations!

book
beautifulthings
IMG97171

62 Reviews for Distinctive-Memories

Heather · Married on 12/31/2017

Robyn did our family pictures a little while ago. We have difficult schedules but she always made herself available. She took a ton a pictures (we have little ones) to make sure she got the shot. She did some outside and inside photos. Robyn has a variety of props and back grounds that make the photo session fun. She is very friendly and works really well with stubborn children! The sneak peak was up the same week on Facebook and the CD was available shortly after. I would definitely use Robyn's services again.

Holly · Married on 12/30/2017

Our family has used Robyn many times for our family pictures. She is amazing, patient ( as I have young children) and super charismatic! She is very flexible and the pictures always look amazing! I've also seen her in action at a couple of my friend's wedding! She is so professional, fun and talented! She captures the best moments with the wedding party and all the guests. She is simply amazing!

Angela · Married on 11/04/2017

Robyn was absolutely amazing! She did our engagement and wedding pictures, and we couldn’t be happier! She was super accommodating, helpful, and very professional! Our guests from the wedding keep talking about how amazing our photographer was! Would definitely recommend Robyn!

Distinctive-Memories Pricing

Distinctive-Memories Price Rates

Distinctive-Memories FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,519.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Matted Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,595.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• Aerodef Productions
    Aerodef Productions Wedding Videographers

Robyn is an amazing photographer and a great person to work with! Highly recommended!

• w166 n9019 Grand Ave Menomonee Falls, WI 53051 See on map