Distinctive-Memories Reviews

63 Reviews for Distinctive-Memories

63 Distinctive-Memories Reviews

Andrew M · Married on 10/06/2018

Our magical wedding day

I can't begin to say how great of a job that Robyn did. Captured all the memories that we had requested and a bunch more that we didn't think about. People say you plan and plan for the big day, then on the day it's over before you know it. It's true, but thanks to the pictures we can relive it with the memories every day.

Heather · Married on 12/31/2017

Robyn did our family pictures a little while ago. We have difficult schedules but she always made herself available. She took a ton a pictures (we have little ones) to make sure she got the shot. She did some outside and inside photos. Robyn has a variety of props and back grounds that make the photo session fun. She is very friendly and works really well with stubborn children! The sneak peak was up the same week on Facebook and the CD was available shortly after. I would definitely use Robyn's services again.

Holly · Married on 12/30/2017

Our family has used Robyn many times for our family pictures. She is amazing, patient ( as I have young children) and super charismatic! She is very flexible and the pictures always look amazing! I've also seen her in action at a couple of my friend's wedding! She is so professional, fun and talented! She captures the best moments with the wedding party and all the guests. She is simply amazing!

Angela · Married on 11/04/2017

Robyn was absolutely amazing! She did our engagement and wedding pictures, and we couldn’t be happier! She was super accommodating, helpful, and very professional! Our guests from the wedding keep talking about how amazing our photographer was! Would definitely recommend Robyn!

Sara · Married on 08/26/2017

Robyn was absolutely amazing!! From our engagement pictures, to the boudoir shoot I did for my husband, to our actual wedding pictures. Her work is phenomenal. We saw our 100 “sneak peek” photos from our wedding the morning after the reception!! Our final proofs were done within 2 weeks of the wedding! I could not be happier with Distinctive Memories!!!

Distinctive-Memories 1
    Distinctive-Memories 2

Jessica · Married on 08/25/2017

We all know the saying a picture is worth a thousand words.. that is the absolute truth! My husband didn’t want to pay for a photographer for our wedding, he was just going to rely on friends and family to caputure the moments for us. I am so glad he changed his mind and allowed Robyn to capture our special day for us. For a man who hates to have his picture taken Robyn made him laugh and feel so comfortable throuought the whole experience. Robyn is the most fun loving photographer to work with. You can tell she loves what she does and is passionate about delivering nothing but the highest quality. My family is truly grateful for the amazing memories she captured for us to remember our special day forever! Thank you Robyn!!!!!!!!!

Distinctive-Memories 3
    Distinctive-Memories 4
    Distinctive-Memories 5

Danya · Married on 07/15/2017

Robyn was a fantastic photographer! All the photos came back amazing! She not only captured our special day, but she was fun, outgoing and flexible! I highly recommend her!

Julie J · Married on 07/08/2017

Robyn is fantastic - both in finished product and flexibility. We used Robyn for both engagement and family portraits and are very confident she can manage (i.e. Wrangle...) even the most challenging family members! We look forward to our wedding photos with her next summer!

Lindsay · Married on 04/08/2017

Robyn was willing to make a custom package that worked best in our budget to get what we really wanted. Took my ideas and thoughts and made it happen as best she could. She went above and beyond on the day of the wedding, even got drinks for us and our family. Made the process easy and enjoyable, very laid back and fun to work with. Will be seeing her in the future for family pictures!

Rib · Married on 03/03/2017

Robin did on exceptional job at our wedding and reception... She took her time and secured her shots and made us all look absolutely amazing. Thank you Robin... Rob and Crystal Widowski...

Loni · Married on 12/31/2016

My fiance and I went to a tasting event and ended up meeting Robyn. I left the event telling my now husband, that we had to have her. Not only were the photos beautiful, but they also told a story. However, she wasn't fitting into our budget. I kept looking for another photographer, but would keep going back to Robyn's website. To make a long story short, I called Robyn and told her I wanted her...needed her, but it wasn't fitting into our budget. She asked what our budget was and said, "We will make this work." We? I was so excited; she said WE! (and gave us engagement photos).
    Fast forward to the wedding...Robyn showed up on New Years Eve with professionalism, calmness, and her personality ready to work. We didn't want to have too many posed pictures instead we wanted to capture memories to tell stories. Now of course we had the posed ones that are common, but we trusted her enough to let her guide us if needed or to just know what to do. I don't like taking pictures, but that didn't last long because she had me laughing and relaxed so I could really enjoy this day. After discussions with Robyn, my husband and I wanted to do a sneak peak. Let me just say that was the most memorable because she really caught the emotion, love, and story of that moment. When I saw the sneak peak (the very next day), I cried because I was reliving that moment all over again. I was remembering the feelings and thoughts at that moment. One of my favorite pictures of my husband and I is one we didn't know about or didn't pose for, but it still looks like it was out of a magazine. I gave my husband a bible as a gift during our sneak peak and Robyn snuck a picture of his ring on the Bible (didn't know at the time). The Bible was lost which made me sad because of the sentimental value...couldn't find it an anywhere. When looking at the sneak peak, we saw the picture and was so happy she captured his gift. Simply put...she is an amazing photographer and person! Love the moments captured!

Belinda · Married on 12/03/2016

Robyn is the best!!!! She is super patient when working with our young girls and captures amazing candids of our family!! We wish we would have known about her for our wedding, but feel fortunate to have her to capture amazing photographs of our girls as they grow!

Ahmed · Married on 11/18/2016

We got our disc in the same week as our wedding... and Robyn was leaving for vacation that week! She knew how excited we were to see our photos before we left for our honeymoon and she went a step beyond expected and did our sneak peek and completed our disc before she left to visit her family. We were impressed with every photo. Our parents cried when they saw the photos that we surprised them with (while they were hanging out with friends we replicated some of their old photos as a gift).

Robyn has a level of patience with large groups that we were very thankful for. With all of the kids in our family we were concerned about how we would get everyone looking in the same direction. Robyn was entertaining and had everyone in the photo engaged! Thank you so much for everything you accomplished with our family. Cannot wait to use you for our baby announcements...someday soon :)

Mary · Married on 10/22/2016

She is remarkable! Great quality and service. She goes above and beyond for her clients. She customizes everything for your needs. I met Robyn when a friend hired her to do newborn pictures of my baby as a gift and she has been our family photographer for 3 years now. She recently did our wedding pictures and they are beyond stunning! I highly recommend Distinctive Memories!

Bianca · Married on 10/21/2016

Robyn was every bit of fantastic as we had been told! Several friends were thrilled with her work so we signed a contract and looked forward to our special day. Sadly it was pouring rain and we were not prepared....but she was!! She pulled out some um fellas and took the most fabulous shots of us. Cannot wait to get these printed and in our home. Thanks for saving our special day, every one in our party was impressed with how she remembered our names! Our photos were creative and we didn't feel like we got the same old shots as every wedding out there. Thanks Robyn, happy to recommend you to anyone that asks!

Mandi · Married on 10/15/2016

I don't know if I will ever be able to say how wonderful Robyn was to work with. My husband and I are not super comfortable being the center of attention, let alone, having our picture taken for 1+ hours. Robyn was so comfortable to be around. My husband and I are outdoor enthusiasts and asked to have pictures taken with animals and other various props. Not only was Robyn willing to coordinate a dog and a horse, she was excited, which in turn, made us excited for our pictures.
    When it came to our wedding day, like most brides, I was nervous. Robyn helped me breathe and take every moment as it came. My pictures with my bridesmaids were so natural. We weren't over posed and Robyn caught some amazing candid moments for all of us. The biggest thing I can say about Robyn is how she treated my wedding guests. Several of my close family and friends made a point to tell me how great she was and how much fun they had. Some of my family got some great group shots, while some couples got beautiful pictures that we could send them with our Thank Yous.
    When you choose Robyn to be your photographer, you will not be disappointed! She is professional, but also, so relaxed and a wonderful person to have around,

Laura · Married on 10/01/2016

Robyn provided us with amazing pictures of our wedding. She was unobtrusive, but got all the key shots. She even surprised us with some creative pictures as well.
    I highly recommend her!
    Laura Wright

Patrick · Married on 10/01/2016

Robin was really great, artistic but not intrusive and a lot of fun

Karen · Married on 09/24/2016

Robyn did our photography for our 9.24.16 wedding and I couldn't be more happy with the photos. She was willing to work with our budget with no hassle at all. She is very personable and has a fun personality. I have gotten so many compliments on our photos!

John · Married on 09/23/2016

Robyn has so much energy and was so involved with making sure we got all of the photos we hoped for. Our wedding day was so incredibly long and she was able to keep our wedding party (including the kids!) on point and looking great in every photo. After the big night we were exhausted, we were thrilled to get home from brunch the next day to find that our sneak peek was ALREADY available!! We couldn't have been happier with our choice in Robyn. We loved the variety of photos, and the hilarious moments experienced while creating some of the most fun 'photo scenarios'.

Our wedding was hectic to say the least! We had several arms of the family tree (several divorces and many step parents) and Robyn was able to keep each of the couples straight, even helped keep the ones that shouldn't be in the same photos straight! We couldn't thank her enough for her attention to detail. Toward the end of the reception we wanted some themed photos with some very large props. We were not sure how she would feel about it but she dived in and made it work and even had fun with our crazy requset. To top it of...we got our disc within a week!! Impressive turnaround. 5 stars.

Jenna · Married on 07/02/2016

Robyn did our engagement and wedding pictures and did a fantastic job! We met when she photographed our friends wedding and after getting engaged (even though my husband was not very opinionated about most wedding choices) he wanted to ask her right away to be our photographer. She is very easy going and did a great job capturing our special day! We had a large wedding party and she memorized everyone's names which helped with organizing photos and made them go quick! I would highly recommend her!

Jessica · Married on 05/28/2016

Robyn is amazing and truly captures your true personality!

• W

Whitney · Married on 12/27/2015

Robyn was absolutely amazing!!! We could not have asked for a better photographer to capture our wedding day. She was super professional, very fun, creative and so easy to work with. She was not intrusive whatsoever, yet it seemed she captured every moment. Turn around time was crazy fast! She posted several pictures of our wedding the very next day. We were so impressed! The pictures she took look absolutely stunning!!! I had people tell me that they are some of the best wedding photos they have ever seen. I have nothing but great things to say about Robyn, and I would recommend her to anyone looking for an outstanding photographer!!

Bridget · Married on 10/03/2015

Robyn was amazing to work with for our wedding photography! She made us feel so comfortable and was great at getting our large group coordinated! She was so quick at getting our photos back to us. We plan to use her for our other photography needs!