Distinctive-Memories Reviews

Distinctive-Memories 6
Distinctive-Memories 7

Sb22 · Married on 11/20/2018

Special moments

Robyn is truly great at what she does. She is able to capture the special moments to leave the memories captured for years to come. Robyn was gracious enough to donate her time to give a family the opportunity to have a photo shoot and remember their time forever. There are not enough words to express how grateful I am to Robyn.

Susan Ruehle · Married on 11/17/2018

November Wedding

We had a variety of images of our wedding day. She worked efficiently to organize large family shots. She was open to trying requested photos. We loved that we had a second photographer and that the sneak peek was posted the next day!

Jacob Heermans · Married on 11/17/2018

Chandelier Ballroom Wedding

Robyn took stellar pictures and accommodated all of our requests. She is awesome to work with and made taking pictures fun on a hectic day. The second photographer, Erica was awesome as well. We will cherish the memories forever!

Jessica · Married on 10/14/2018

Excellent!!

I was the non traditional bride; I didn't want a ceremony, dancing, photos, etc. My hubby convinced me otherwise and we booked Robyn for our Packer themed wedding. Robyn was a wonder to work with and the photos turned out amazing!

Andrew M · Married on 10/06/2018

Our magical wedding day

I can't begin to say how great of a job that Robyn did. Captured all the memories that we had requested and a bunch more that we didn't think about. People say you plan and plan for the big day, then on the day it's over before you know it. It's true, but thanks to the pictures we can relive it with the memories every day.

loretta datonberry · Married on 09/01/2018

Do it, seriously hire her right now.

WARNING- Robyn is extremely likable and you won't want her to leave at the end of the night. We felt like she was one of the gang and could not have had a better experience. The pictures are beautiful and so true to how the day really was. Most photographers will charge you way more for way less. HIRE HER!

PS she also does a wonderful photo shoot for dogs, so if you need anything between a pet photographer and a wedding photographer, you have found your person.

• Megan

Megan · Married on 07/28/2018

Great Value and Attention to detail.

Robyn is a bargain! We received great photos that we love for less than we budgeted. Robyn is fantastic and has an eye for the little details- like asking my friend to remove the hair tie around her wrist and twisting around my MIL's necklace. She captured every moment and we couldn't be more pleased with photos hanging in our house. I look forward to coming back in a few years and asking to photograph my family at her studio.

Nichole Porter · Married on 02/24/2018

The Perfect Photographer

After moving to the area 5 years ago we searched for a new photographer to capture all of life's moments. We have been going to Robyn for all of our family, newborn, and wedding pictures ever since. Robyn has a way of bringing out the best of everyone and we are extremely happy with the results of every photo shoot. She captured the pictures on our destination wedding in Jamaica and they are absolutely beautiful. We plan on going to Robyn for every event in the future and we would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking to preserve life's milestones.

Heather · Married on 12/31/2017

Robyn did our family pictures a little while ago. We have difficult schedules but she always made herself available. She took a ton a pictures (we have little ones) to make sure she got the shot. She did some outside and inside photos. Robyn has a variety of props and back grounds that make the photo session fun. She is very friendly and works really well with stubborn children! The sneak peak was up the same week on Facebook and the CD was available shortly after. I would definitely use Robyn's services again.

Holly · Married on 12/30/2017

Our family has used Robyn many times for our family pictures. She is amazing, patient ( as I have young children) and super charismatic! She is very flexible and the pictures always look amazing! I've also seen her in action at a couple of my friend's wedding! She is so professional, fun and talented! She captures the best moments with the wedding party and all the guests. She is simply amazing!

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 12/29/2017

Best Photographer, Hands Down!

Robyn took the time to sit down with my fiance (now husband) and I and go over prices and different packages. With our wedding package, we also got a FREE engagement photo shoot! She took hundreds of photos in less than 30 minutes and they all turned out amazing! For our wedding, she took photos from all angles, and made sure ones we requested were taken as well. We received the copyrights to all of our photos- over 900! Ever single photo was amazing and she captured our day perfectly! We recommended her to my bother and sister-in-law for their engagement and wedding photos and those turned out amazing as well! I would highly recommend Robyn at Distinctive Memories for all of your photography needs!

Distinctive-Memories 8
    Distinctive-Memories 15
    Distinctive-Memories 16
    Distinctive-Memories 17

Angela · Married on 11/04/2017

Robyn was absolutely amazing! She did our engagement and wedding pictures, and we couldn’t be happier! She was super accommodating, helpful, and very professional! Our guests from the wedding keep talking about how amazing our photographer was! Would definitely recommend Robyn!

Sara · Married on 08/26/2017

Robyn was absolutely amazing!! From our engagement pictures, to the boudoir shoot I did for my husband, to our actual wedding pictures. Her work is phenomenal. We saw our 100 “sneak peek” photos from our wedding the morning after the reception!! Our final proofs were done within 2 weeks of the wedding! I could not be happier with Distinctive Memories!!!

Distinctive-Memories 18
    Distinctive-Memories 19

Jessica · Married on 08/25/2017

We all know the saying a picture is worth a thousand words.. that is the absolute truth! My husband didn’t want to pay for a photographer for our wedding, he was just going to rely on friends and family to caputure the moments for us. I am so glad he changed his mind and allowed Robyn to capture our special day for us. For a man who hates to have his picture taken Robyn made him laugh and feel so comfortable throuought the whole experience. Robyn is the most fun loving photographer to work with. You can tell she loves what she does and is passionate about delivering nothing but the highest quality. My family is truly grateful for the amazing memories she captured for us to remember our special day forever! Thank you Robyn!!!!!!!!!

Distinctive-Memories 20
    Distinctive-Memories 21
    Distinctive-Memories 22

Danya · Married on 07/15/2017

Robyn was a fantastic photographer! All the photos came back amazing! She not only captured our special day, but she was fun, outgoing and flexible! I highly recommend her!

Julie J · Married on 07/08/2017

Robyn is fantastic - both in finished product and flexibility. We used Robyn for both engagement and family portraits and are very confident she can manage (i.e. Wrangle...) even the most challenging family members! We look forward to our wedding photos with her next summer!

Lindsay · Married on 04/08/2017

Robyn was willing to make a custom package that worked best in our budget to get what we really wanted. Took my ideas and thoughts and made it happen as best she could. She went above and beyond on the day of the wedding, even got drinks for us and our family. Made the process easy and enjoyable, very laid back and fun to work with. Will be seeing her in the future for family pictures!

Rib · Married on 03/03/2017

Robin did on exceptional job at our wedding and reception... She took her time and secured her shots and made us all look absolutely amazing. Thank you Robin... Rob and Crystal Widowski...

Loni · Married on 12/31/2016

My fiance and I went to a tasting event and ended up meeting Robyn. I left the event telling my now husband, that we had to have her. Not only were the photos beautiful, but they also told a story. However, she wasn't fitting into our budget. I kept looking for another photographer, but would keep going back to Robyn's website. To make a long story short, I called Robyn and told her I wanted her...needed her, but it wasn't fitting into our budget. She asked what our budget was and said, "We will make this work." We? I was so excited; she said WE! (and gave us engagement photos).
    Fast forward to the wedding...Robyn showed up on New Years Eve with professionalism, calmness, and her personality ready to work. We didn't want to have too many posed pictures instead we wanted to capture memories to tell stories. Now of course we had the posed ones that are common, but we trusted her enough to let her guide us if needed or to just know what to do. I don't like taking pictures, but that didn't last long because she had me laughing and relaxed so I could really enjoy this day. After discussions with Robyn, my husband and I wanted to do a sneak peak. Let me just say that was the most memorable because she really caught the emotion, love, and story of that moment. When I saw the sneak peak (the very next day), I cried because I was reliving that moment all over again. I was remembering the feelings and thoughts at that moment. One of my favorite pictures of my husband and I is one we didn't know about or didn't pose for, but it still looks like it was out of a magazine. I gave my husband a bible as a gift during our sneak peak and Robyn snuck a picture of his ring on the Bible (didn't know at the time). The Bible was lost which made me sad because of the sentimental value...couldn't find it an anywhere. When looking at the sneak peak, we saw the picture and was so happy she captured his gift. Simply put...she is an amazing photographer and person! Love the moments captured!

Belinda · Married on 12/03/2016

Robyn is the best!!!! She is super patient when working with our young girls and captures amazing candids of our family!! We wish we would have known about her for our wedding, but feel fortunate to have her to capture amazing photographs of our girls as they grow!

Ahmed · Married on 11/18/2016

We got our disc in the same week as our wedding... and Robyn was leaving for vacation that week! She knew how excited we were to see our photos before we left for our honeymoon and she went a step beyond expected and did our sneak peek and completed our disc before she left to visit her family. We were impressed with every photo. Our parents cried when they saw the photos that we surprised them with (while they were hanging out with friends we replicated some of their old photos as a gift).

Robyn has a level of patience with large groups that we were very thankful for. With all of the kids in our family we were concerned about how we would get everyone looking in the same direction. Robyn was entertaining and had everyone in the photo engaged! Thank you so much for everything you accomplished with our family. Cannot wait to use you for our baby announcements...someday soon :)

Mary · Married on 10/22/2016

She is remarkable! Great quality and service. She goes above and beyond for her clients. She customizes everything for your needs. I met Robyn when a friend hired her to do newborn pictures of my baby as a gift and she has been our family photographer for 3 years now. She recently did our wedding pictures and they are beyond stunning! I highly recommend Distinctive Memories!

Bianca · Married on 10/21/2016

Robyn was every bit of fantastic as we had been told! Several friends were thrilled with her work so we signed a contract and looked forward to our special day. Sadly it was pouring rain and we were not prepared....but she was!! She pulled out some um fellas and took the most fabulous shots of us. Cannot wait to get these printed and in our home. Thanks for saving our special day, every one in our party was impressed with how she remembered our names! Our photos were creative and we didn't feel like we got the same old shots as every wedding out there. Thanks Robyn, happy to recommend you to anyone that asks!

Mandi · Married on 10/15/2016

I don't know if I will ever be able to say how wonderful Robyn was to work with. My husband and I are not super comfortable being the center of attention, let alone, having our picture taken for 1+ hours. Robyn was so comfortable to be around. My husband and I are outdoor enthusiasts and asked to have pictures taken with animals and other various props. Not only was Robyn willing to coordinate a dog and a horse, she was excited, which in turn, made us excited for our pictures.
    When it came to our wedding day, like most brides, I was nervous. Robyn helped me breathe and take every moment as it came. My pictures with my bridesmaids were so natural. We weren't over posed and Robyn caught some amazing candid moments for all of us. The biggest thing I can say about Robyn is how she treated my wedding guests. Several of my close family and friends made a point to tell me how great she was and how much fun they had. Some of my family got some great group shots, while some couples got beautiful pictures that we could send them with our Thank Yous.
    When you choose Robyn to be your photographer, you will not be disappointed! She is professional, but also, so relaxed and a wonderful person to have around,

Laura · Married on 10/01/2016

Robyn provided us with amazing pictures of our wedding. She was unobtrusive, but got all the key shots. She even surprised us with some creative pictures as well.
    I highly recommend her!