42050 Jenny Ln, Lancaster, CA 93536 Map · Phone number

About Direct Sound Wedding DJ Decor & Event Lighting Service

My dedication for each and every client is to make their wedding dream nothing less than spectacular. Each event is custom designed from the ground up to create a seamless flow with all participating vendors and event staff avoiding the crazy disco or night club look but create an amazing wedding 100% Elegant …Yours
just look at our pictures; no other DJ company has anything even close. One picture is worth a thousand memories; don't lose that going with another DJ. We have the whole package you have searched for hours trying to find!
Hopefully, you will agree that Direct Sound is the right fit for your upcoming wedding. It is important to me to share your passion, satisfying your wants and needs. I consider myself a high-end wedding vendor, offering a wide variety of sound and décor lighting options. Now Offering the new www.WeddingPhotoLounge.com to your event, Photo Booth to make your event last forever.

As you can see we have the pictures to prove what we can do. Other DJ's just talk a good game but we produce! Just Look at the picture above.
Please feel free to visit my website: www.directsound.comshowing my ability to create an amazing atmosphere using the newest technology with low voltage LED lighting and effects.
Serving all of Southern California, call 661-816-4254

DJ Event & Decor Lighting for Los Angeles, Orange, Antelope Valley, San Fernando Valley, Santa Clarita and Kern County's we go all over Southern California

www.directsound.com

661-816-4254
email me at:
mike@directsound.com

Just look below at the pictures and see how you can now relax when it comes to the sound and lighting for your wedding or go to our event lighting page

PhxSnow5
weddingwiredj
weddingpic15directsound

18 Reviews for Direct Sound Wedding DJ Decor & Event Lighting Service

Heather · Married on 10/10/2015

Mike was great to work with and made the wedding flow smoothly! Great selection of music and awesome lighting!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Lorraine · Married on 10/27/2012

Mike has made my daughters wedding everything she dreamed it could be. From the first planning meeting and throughout the wedding day itself, Mike was exceptional. His knowledge in music and lighting made the day beyond what we had imagined. He helped us stick to our budget while covering every aspect of a large wedding. Everyone left saying it truly was the most energetic and fun wedding they had ever attended.

Sent on 01/03/2013

alicia · Married on 06/16/2012

Dj Mike made our special day a day we will never forget. The lighting and music were both a 10 out of 10! He was 100% prepared for anything that we might have needed (like a second soundsystem that we end up needing). My family and guests had so much fun and i didnt see them get off the dance floor once. He really does know how to set the mood and different settings to your specific wants. The music was also great picks it was perfect for the age diversity. I would totally recommend choosing dj mike great price,very professional, and amazing quality and outcome! Thanks again Mike:)

Sent on 01/05/2013

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Direct Sound Wedding DJ Decor & Event Lighting Service FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 800.00
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Splash DJ
    Splash DJ Wedding DJs

Absolute pleasure to work with!

• Sound Sensation DJs
    Sound Sensation DJs Wedding DJs

If you're looking for a great DJ, but one who know how to make you event look awesome too, do yourself a favor and book with Direct Sound. Mickey Mike is the guy other DJs look to for advice on how to do do lighting for a wedding. I am a DJ on the East coast. If I was getting married again, and choosing from DJs that I would trust, I would fly Mikey Mike over here to do my wedding.

• Lumen Entertainment
    Lumen Entertainment Wedding DJs

Mike of Direct Sound Entertainment is by far, the best DJ/lighting service provider I've ever known. His experience, energy, creativity and professionalism is one of a kind. He is a dedicated professional, the only one I would trust one of my valuable clients with in order to maintain my good name!

• 42050 Jenny Ln Lancaster, 93536 See on map