Winston Salem, NC 27106 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,800
Availability Check your date

About DiPrima Photography

I found a love for photography several years ago and decided to start my own business two years ago. Since then, I have had the opportunity to shoot many family, senior, and newborn portraits along with engagement sessions and weddings. I specialize in engagement and wedding photography and would describe my style as natural and bright lifestyle photography. I love observing people and capturing candid shots of natural interactions and emoition. I would absolutely love to be a part of your big day and capture some of the most important memories of your life in a beautiful and artistic way!

Follow DiPrima Photography on

308a3187
ginny george 127 of 287

15 Reviews for DiPrima Photography

Jenny · Married on 04/21/2018

Jenna did our wedding and our engagement photos! The photos are beautiful! We felt very comfortable with Jenna and would highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Katie · Married on 05/13/2017

Jenna was so easy to work with and made myself and everyone she photographs comfortable. She did whatever she could to make everything go smoothly on the biggest day of myself and my husbands life. We couldn't be more thankful!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Crystal · Married on 01/21/2017

Jenna was absolutely fantastic with everything concerning our wedding photos! She is extremely professional, helpful, and a joy to work with. All of her photos are beautiful...she is incredibly talented! I would request her again for any event, and I would recommend her to anyone looking for beautiful, natural, timeless photos. Specifics: It was raining on our wedding day, so we had to improvise in several ways. We trusted her completed, and she handled it with grace and beauty. Our photos are beautiful and I've received several compliments on how lovely they are even though it was raining off and on during our day. Thank you, Jenna!

Sent on 03/13/2017

DiPrima Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

• Total Exposure Band
    Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

• Katy Lynn Beauty
    Katy Lynn Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jenna is super professional and incredibly talented! She is kind-hearted and truly cares about each and every client. I can't say enough amazing things about her!

• Winston Salem, 27106 See on map