DiPrima Photography Reviews

15 | Winston Salem, NC

15 Reviews for DiPrima Photography

Jenny · Married on 04/21/2018

Jenna did our wedding and our engagement photos! The photos are beautiful! We felt very comfortable with Jenna and would highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Katie · Married on 05/13/2017

Jenna was so easy to work with and made myself and everyone she photographs comfortable. She did whatever she could to make everything go smoothly on the biggest day of myself and my husbands life. We couldn't be more thankful!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Crystal · Married on 01/21/2017

Jenna was absolutely fantastic with everything concerning our wedding photos! She is extremely professional, helpful, and a joy to work with. All of her photos are beautiful...she is incredibly talented! I would request her again for any event, and I would recommend her to anyone looking for beautiful, natural, timeless photos. Specifics: It was raining on our wedding day, so we had to improvise in several ways. We trusted her completed, and she handled it with grace and beauty. Our photos are beautiful and I've received several compliments on how lovely they are even though it was raining off and on during our day. Thank you, Jenna!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Stephanie · Married on 09/04/2016

Jenna did such an amazing job on our wedding pictures! She was very thorough & thought of everything!

Sent on 01/14/2017

Kimberly · Married on 07/16/2016

I couldn't rate Jenna more highly. She's so efficient, so professional, and so much fun. Also, needless to say, her photography is amazing. Our wedding planner (Gretchen Garrett of Redbird events) found her for us and we are so thankful she did. I was having a hard time finding the right photographer that I clicked with, and Jenna was perfect. At least one of my bridesmaids who is currently engaged booked Jenna after working with her!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Holly · Married on 04/09/2016

Jenna is a fanstastic photographer, but what made our experience so great is that the is personal. We didn't feel like we were awkwardly posed but felt comfortable enough to be ourselves. She got some of the best natural candids. She has a great eye for lighting and backgrounds and we are still in love with the pictures we got from her!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Cecilia · Married on 03/26/2016

Jenna was great to work with! I could not have been more pleased with my wedding photos! She's an amazing photographer!

Sent on 12/17/2016

Rachel · Married on 05/23/2015

Jenna was PHENOMENAL in every aspect concerning my wedding day! There are many things I could comment on regarding her professionalism and care: her excellent and timely communication, working with your schedule AND your budget, her unique kindness and character that comes with her business... But even all of that doesn't compare to quality of her work and her care to perfectly capture your wedding day in your OWN PERSONAL WAY!! I obviously looked at many other weddings on her blog that she also photographed, and what I loved about our own wedding photos is that she personalizes the way she captures it in that she captures your personality and character as well! It's not just a job for Jenna; you can tell immediately that she takes great JOY in her work, and is one of the kindest women I have ever met! If you are looking for a photographer that pours her heart into working to make your photos the best she can, while also possessing a professional and personal quality throughout the entire process to make it easy and simple for you, this is your photographer!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Heather · event on: 12/26/2014

The pictures Jenna took for us this year are by far the best we have ever had! The quality of the pictures are top notch!! She is extremely flexible and easy to work with! She also had great location ideas for the shoot and made the shoot feel so fun and easy!

Bekah · Married on 12/21/2014

Jenna was so great with everything related to our wedding! She was very sweet and super encouraging when dealing with all of my craziness as a stressed out bride. She was precise and organized and handled our chaotic wedding with total ease. I just can't say enough! She's amazing!

Sent on 02/18/2015

Amanda and Keith · Married on 12/20/2014

Jenna is friendly and professional. She took time to learn about us, asking thorough and specific questions, to know what we would want in our wedding photos. She is cognizant to unique family circumstances. She captures special moments as they occur without imposing. We HIGHLY recommend her!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 02/16/2015

Hannah · event on: 11/14/2014

Jenna did a wonderful job with our pictures!! Very flexible with scheduling and worked great with our very hyper puppy :) Would definitely recommend her great photography to anyone! Pictures turned out even better than I imagined. Thanks Jenna!!

Sent on 12/05/2014

Hannah · event on: 11/02/2014

Thank you Jenna Wayment Photography! My husband and I loved working with you, and your pictures are beautiful :)

Sent on 11/17/2014

Heather · event on: 10/06/2013

We love our one year anniversary pictures! Working with Jenna was so enjoyable and easy that I forgot we were being photographed! I love that our pictures look so natural!

Heather · Married on 10/06/2012

Jenna is an amazing photographer! She took our wedding pictures back when she was first starting photography and she has taken pictures for us once a year since! She is amazing to work with and always does a great job!!