Holland, MI 49424 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

2 Reviews for Dimnent Memorial Chapel

3.5

I had my wedding ceremony at Dimnent Chapel as I am a graduate of Hope College. The venue was perfect for the wedding I had in mind. The staff was very friendly and was helpful with all of our needs. Rehearsal went very well, however when they say an hour they mean one hour. Overall it was a great experience and the perfect wedding ceremony!

Sent on 09/14/2015

3.8
      3.0

My husband and I both went to Hope. So for us, Dimnent seemed like the perfect location. The church is absolutely gorgeous and had meaning for both of us since it was a major fixture in our lives during the four years we were in college. Having said that there were a few minor flaws we noticed that might be able to be fixed for future weddings. We got married in July and the chapel was extremely extremely hot. Maybe the school should think about installing a better a/c or other cooling system. If the system had been better it would greatly have improved our otherwise perfect ceremony. The department handling renting out the chapel also could have been a little more organized. Half the time I could only reach students who had no idea about any of the policies regarding weddings in Dimnent. Besides these couple things though, Dimnent Chapel provided an elegant and beautiful setting for our wedding.

Sent on 08/17/2012