P6, 2, Athens, GR 136 71 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 9

About dimH

Let’s introduce…

I am Dimitris Haidis, I live and breathe in Athens, I am old enough to travel alone with my camera and young enough to enjoy my dream job every single day in full passion. I love people with smiles, social events, film making, droning and sketching the storyboard of each wedding or christening.

Where, when and how…

Together with my dream dim-H team, we pack our bathing suits or warm coats, sunglasses or wool hats, always our cameras and drones and manage to be on time for your wedding wherever you choose to get married: on a remote island, at the top of a mountain, under a waterfall, with bare feet on a sandy beach…you name it!

Get to know us better by clicking on our magical drone photos and mind-blowing videos! If you are more of a reading type, then check our blog for advice, info and some funny stuff!

We are also a proud member of Velvet Rose Creative Studio, a synergy of award-winning artists who specialize in boutique destination weddings.

Oh, and last but not least, we are not so humble...we were honored to win a 2018 & 2019 Couples’ Choice Award by Wedding Wire and also we were granted the 6th place for “best cameraman” in the international competition at WEVA Awards 2016. At the most recent WEVA Balcan Awards 2018, we managed to distinguish in three different categories with two films: Best wedding highlights - Winner 1st place | Best colorist - 5th place | Best engagement - 5th place.

ted fot 1 of 1 51 958393

dimH 5
dimH 6
dimH 7

Anfisa Lazareva · Married on 09/09/2019

True professional and an inspiring video artist!

dimH is a very passionate, creative and highly professional video artist! He does not simply document the most important moments of your life, he creates a story, unique for each couple and each event! We are so grateful to dimH and his team for capturing our wedding! It is amazing how the video projects our characters and shows us as couple and our feelings on that date! Thanks to your devotion and hard work, we will cherish these special moments forever!

Sent on 09/21/2019
    dimH 13
    dimH 14
    dimH 15

dimH's reply:

Thank you a lot my dear Anfisa. You and your husband, your wedding, the whole cooperation and the time we spent together, will stay forever in my mind as some of the best moments I had this year. My best wishes for a long and happy life together!
  • Myriam

Myriam Al Nabelsi · Married on 07/22/2019

Absolutely amazing

We were lucky to have Dimitri as a videographer (or shall I say artist) at our wedding.
    He was extremely professional from Day 1 even though we live thousands of miles away.
    He really tried to understand us better, spend time with us on the phone, suggesting ideas, etc. All of this helps him create a sorry that's unique to each couple.
    On the D day he was very professional, arrived on time and made everyone feel comfortable.
    The end result is AMAZING. Everything we could wish for (even more).
    I would recommend you book 2 days of shoot with him. One on the wedding day and one before/after more relaxed.

Sent on 10/06/2019
    dimH 16

dimH's reply:

I wish we could have more time together both for shooting and relaxing! Thank you for your kind words. It was amazing working with you guys. I could not wish for something better! Sometimes the "obstacles" posed by big distances can produce better results! Wishing you the best today and always!
  • Eirini

Eirini Rigopoulou · Married on 07/07/2019

Just perfect

Our experience with Dimitris was wonderful. His work is marvellous and we can't wait to work with him again!

Sent on 10/02/2019

dimH's reply:

Thank you, Eirini! I share the shame feelings with you. It was a great time together. I hope we will meet again in the future!

dimH FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow / Montage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Chris Gouberis
    Chris Gouberis Wedding Photographers

After a wonderful collaboration with Dimitri, I have concluded that the basic characteristic of his work is Professionalism. Before the wedding he spend hours and hours of research in order to make his inspiration happen. So when we actually were up to the mountains of central Greece near Arachova, he was ready and prepared for any circumstance. What he expresses in his moving images is a romantic internality with sensitivity and aesthetics. I am looking forward to work with him again. I feel blessed when I meet people which communicate with a high level of humour, revealing their intelligence.

• fiorello photography
    fiorello photography Wedding Photographers

Collaborating with Dimitris was a superb experience. He is a true professional, calm and focused. He approaches cinematography with a unique look and always is in search for the best angle to capture the moments. Respectful of his fellow photographers and always present and to the point, he is indeed an asset to the bridal team that every couple wish to have!

• Fairytales Come True by Vicky
    Fairytales Come True by Vicky Wedding Planners

dimH and Dimitris Haidis is a true gem to work with! Clarity and light on their videos and fresh ideas about story telling. Their work speaks for itself. Don't hesitate to browse through their work and contact them if you want your special day to be SPECIAL and stay with you forever through their professional look! We really love work with them!

• P6, 2 Athens, Greece, 136 71 See on map