dimH

Athens, Greece View map
$3,200 Most Popular Price

$3,200 Most Popular Price

Let’s introduce…

I am Dimitris Haidis, I live and breathe in Athens, I am old enough to travel alone with my camera and young enough to enjoy my dream job every single day in full passion. I love people with smiles, social events, film making, droning and sketching the storyboard of each wedding or christening.

Where, when and how…

Together with my dream dim-H team, we pack our bathing suits or warm coats, sunglasses or wool hats, always our cameras and drones and manage to be on time for your wedding wherever you choose to get married: on a remote island, at the top of a mountain, under a waterfall, with bare feet on a sandy beach…you name it!

Get to know us better by clicking on our magical drone photos and mind-blowing videos! If you are more of a reading type, then check our blog for advice, info and some funny stuff!

We are also a proud member of Velvet Rose Creative Studio, a synergy of award-winning artists who specialize in boutique destination weddings.

Oh, and last but not least, we are not so humble...we were honored to win a 2018 & 2019 Couples’ Choice Award by Wedding Wire and also we were granted the 6th place for “best cameraman” in the international competition at WEVA Awards 2016. At the most recent WEVA Balcan Awards 2018, we managed to distinguish in three different categories with two films: Best wedding highlights - Winner 1st place | Best colorist - 5th place | Best engagement - 5th place.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Slideshow / Montage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,200

Multi. Locations
Raw Footage
Slideshow / Montage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Drone Footage
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

• Jordan
    Jordan Y. Married on 06/12/2021

Best videographer EVER

My husband and I have nothing but good things to say about Dimitri’s work. We are from The United States and had our wedding in Santorini. We honestly didn’t know what to expect. We had photo shoots done here in The States and thought we would have the basic wedding videography done. We were wrong. Dimitri is an absolute genius. We never expected to have found someone with such artistic talent. He did everything possible to make sure we had every memory of our wedding day recorded in the most beautiful way. Dimitri and Chris, our photographer, make such a great team, and their abilities to direct my wife and I, capture the special and candid moments of us and our family, and problem solve during unexpected obstacles during our destination wedding, were just what we needed. Needless to say, we left Greece with the most EPIC video of the best day of our lives and a new friend. We are so grateful for Dimitri, and with complete confidence recommend him and his services during your most important times of your lives!
  • Lela
    Lela H. Married on 02/07/2021

/alexandros/ Christening in Athens,

Υπέροχη συνεργασία, καταπληκτικό αποτέλεσμα. Τον συστήνω ανεπιφύλακτα

dimH's reply:

Λέλα, σ’ ευχαριστώ πολύ για τα ευγενικά σου λόγια και την όμορφη κριτική. Σου εύχομαι ό,τι καλύτερο, υγεία και ευτυχία.
  • Sascha
    Sascha B. Married on 08/08/2020

Hollywood on your special day

Dimitris is a true artist, and we couldn't be more grateful that he captured our big day in the most impressive and professional way! He is a great and friendly personality, and if you have the chance to hire him - Just do it! He will make your special day even more special - we promise!!

dimH's reply:

Sascha and Barbara, you were the protagonists of a dreamy wedding in this “Tuscany” like scenery just outside Vienna. It was a real “cinematic” experience for me filming at this romantic location with two such cooperative “stars”! I wish you all the best and may always be joyful and smiley!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Deals

dimH 1
Exclusive

Chris Gouberis Chris Gouberis Wedding Photographers

After a wonderful collaboration with Dimitri, I have concluded that the basic characteristic of his work is Professionalism. Before the wedding he spend hours and hours of research in order to make his inspiration happen. So when we actually were up to the mountains of central Greece near Arachova, he was ready and prepared for any circumstance. What he expresses in his moving images is a romantic internality with sensitivity and aesthetics. I am looking forward to work with him again. I feel blessed when I meet people which communicate with a high level of humour, revealing their intelligence.

fiorello photography fiorello photography Wedding Photographers

Collaborating with Dimitris was a superb experience. He is a true professional, calm and focused. He approaches cinematography with a unique look and always is in search for the best angle to capture the moments. Respectful of his fellow photographers and always present and to the point, he is indeed an asset to the bridal team that every couple wish to have!

Vicky Galata Weddings and Events Vicky Galata Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

dimH and Dimitris Haidis is a true gem to work with! Clarity and light on their videos and fresh ideas about story telling. Their work speaks for itself. Don't hesitate to browse through their work and contact them if you want your special day to be SPECIAL and stay with you forever through their professional look! We really love work with them!

P6, 2 Athens, Greece, 136 71
Location of (dimH)

Other vendors in Greece for your wedding