About dimH

Enjoy the moments. We will be there to make memories last.

Let’s introduce…

I am Dimitris Haidis, I live and breathe in Athens, I am old enough to travel alone with my camera and young enough to enjoy my dream job every single day in full passion. I love people with smiles, social events, film making, droning and sketching the storyboard of each wedding or christening.

Where, when and how…

Together with my dream dim-H team, we pack our bathing suits or warm coats, sunglasses or wool hats, always our cameras and drones and manage to be on time for your wedding wherever you choose to get married: on a remote island, at the top of a mountain, under a waterfall, with bare feet on a sandy beach…you name it!

Get to know us better by clicking on our magical drone photos and mind-blowing videos! If you are more of a reading type, then check our blog for advice, info and some funny stuff!

Oh, and last but not least, we are not so humble...we were honored to win a 2018 Couples’ Choice Award by Wedding Wire and also we were granted the 6th place for “best cameraman” in the international competition at WEVA Awards 2016.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Reception (1)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Full Feature Video (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)

Excellent job and amazing video! It took our breath away!

Profile Picture maria , 3/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, Storytelling, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, USB Flash Drive

Υπέροχο trailer γάμου, επαγγελματισμός, ωραίες ιδέες!!!!

Profile Picture Elena, 5/6/17, 1 Review

1 ENDORSEMENT

Events

Athens, 15233 Greece   See On Map
0030-697-250-6868 (phone)
dimH is a wedding Cinematographer from Athens, Greece servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Greece, Europe, and worldwide. dimH is a professional Videographer that has been part of the Videography wedding industry since 2016 specializing in Videography.