dimH

• Photos & Videos 9
  • Deals 2

About dimH

Let's introduce…

I am Dimitris Haidis, I live and breathe in Athens, I am old enough to travel alone with my camera and young enough to enjoy my dream job every single day in full passion. I love people with smiles, social events, film making, droning and sketching the storyboard of each wedding or christening.

Where, when and how…

Together with my dream dim-H team, we pack our bathing suits or warm coats, sunglasses or wool hats, always our cameras and drones and manage to be on time for your wedding wherever you choose to get married: on a remote island, at the top of a mountain, under a waterfall, with bare feet on a sandy beach…you name it!

Get to know us better by clicking on our magical drone photos and mind-blowing videos! If you are more of a reading type, then check our blog for advice, info and some funny stuff!

Oh, and last but not least, we are not so humble...we were honored to win a 2018 Couples' Choice Award by Wedding Wire and also we were granted the 6th place for "best cameraman" in the international competition at WEVA Awards 2016.

• Videos 1

21 Reviews for dimH

1 User photo

dimH 1
  • F

Fotini · Married on 08/26/2018

Dimitri is AMAZING. Not only is he very professional but he is down to Earth and made us feel very relaxed and ourselves on our Wedding day. He captured our wedding day so beautifully, just as we had pictured it. So happy and lucky to have found him! Thank you Dimitri. F&T

Sent on 11/21/2018

dimH's reply:

So happy that you enjoyed our trip together to one of my favorite places in Greece with this truly amazing landscape. It was the best backdrop for your wedding film, Fotini!

Athanasios Bastounis · Married on 08/25/2018

Excellent Choice - Highly Recommended

Dimitris is a highly motivated professional - easy to adjust to any circumstance!

Award

dimH FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow / Montage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• dimH 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • dimH 2
    2019 Early Bookings

The couples that will book their wedding until the 31st of December 2018, will receive an 10% discount.

• Chris Gouberis
    Chris Gouberis Wedding Photographers

After a wonderful collaboration with Dimitri, I have concluded that the basic characteristic of his work is Professionalism. Before the wedding he spend hours and hours of research in order to make his inspiration happen. So when we actually were up to the mountains of central Greece near Arachova, he was ready and prepared for any circumstance. What he expresses in his moving images is a romantic internality with sensitivity and aesthetics. I am looking forward to work with him again. I feel blessed when I meet people which communicate with a high level of humour, revealing their intelligence.

• fiorello photography
    fiorello photography Wedding Photographers

Collaborating with Dimitris was a superb experience. He is a true professional, calm and focused. He approaches cinematography with a unique look and always is in search for the best angle to capture the moments. Respectful of his fellow photographers and always present and to the point, he is indeed an asset to the bridal team that every couple wish to have!

• Fairytales Come True by Vicky
    Fairytales Come True by Vicky Wedding Planners

dimH and Dimitris Haidis is a true gem to work with! Clarity and light on their videos and fresh ideas about story telling. Their work speaks for itself. Don't hesitate to browse through their work and contact them if you want your special day to be SPECIAL and stay with you forever through their professional look! We really love work with them!

• P6, 2 Athens, Greece, At 136 71 See on map