Faneromenis 1A Holargos 15561, Athens, GR GR 0000Z Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 47

About Chris Gouberis

Hello, I' m Chris! My goal is to create images that are great, images able to express true feelings of a weeding's day moments.

Romance, Sensitivity and Fine Art.

These are the three elements that give inspiration to my art, helping me to deduct the unnecessary, in order to isolate and designate the value in a photograph.

My pictures are the music of my soul. So please when you look at your wedding photos be quite, you might discover somewhere, the sound of an accordion playing a romantic waltz…

Follow Chris Gouberis on

Chris Gouberis 5
Chris Gouberis 6
Chris Gouberis 7

MARIA · Married on 07/30/2017

Excellent service, professionalism, we keep the most beautiful day of our life alive through his pictures!

evi · Married on 09/24/2016

Christos is an Excellent Photografer very professional and very gentle as a person. It was the most beautiful choice for our wedding. I will choose him again!!! :)

Sent on 12/08/2017

Chris Gouberis's reply:

Evi thank you so much for your kind words, it was an honour for me to choice me as your photographer for you beautiful wedding. Your next day photo shooting was awesome, reflected your kindness, love and affection as a couple.

Sevasti · Married on 09/03/2016

Chris was wonderful. He was with us for 3 days during our wedding weekend. He took beautiful photos but even more importantly he was very pleasant to be around. He helped me find flowers for my hair when the original ones ordered weren't the right ones. He helped my dad with his tie when my dad was too nervous to do it himself and he taught my non Greek husband the basic dance moves he needed to know for our big night. He was more than a photographer, he was the calm, friendly, helpful voice we needed during our big day. We would highly recommend Chris - in fact - I already have to a few of my friends! He was very accommodating and easy to work with. He has my highest recommendation. You will be very happy with him.

Chris Gouberis 8
    Chris Gouberis 17

Award

Chris Gouberis FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• dimH
    dimH Wedding Videographers

It was one of our best partnership ever. Up to the mountains of central Greece and with a bright colored landscape, Chris Gouberis, made miracles with this photo camera while we took some amazing shots. He is romantic but dynamic, creative and practical, imaginative but organized. He is all you can ask from a professional photographer when you have your most memorable day of your life.

• Faneromenis 1A Holargos 15561 Athens, See on map