Chris Gouberis

Athens View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Hello, I’ m Chris! My goal is to create images that are great, images able to express true feelings of a weeding’s day moments.

Romance, Sensitivity and Fine Art.

These are the three elements that give inspiration to my art, helping me to deduct the unnecessary, in order to isolate and designate the value in a photograph.

My pictures are the music of my soul. So please when you look at your wedding photos be quite, you might discover somewhere, the sound of an accordion playing a romantic waltz…

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Albums
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Proofs

• O
    Olga Z. Married on 09/09/2021

Wedding in Santorini

We got married in Santorini in early September. Chris was our wedding photographer. We had a pre-wedding photo session the morning of our wedding day, and then we had photography at our church ceremony and reception. We had a phenomenal experience with Chris. He put us at ease and was gentle and thoughtful throughout the process. We felt comfortable and relaxed, which made for much better photos. At the same time, Chris fully guided us through the process at each stage. We recently received our photos and we love them! Chris chose beautiful settings and captured many priceless moments on our wedding day. We highly recommend Chris!
  • Jordan
    Jordan Y. Married on 06/12/2021

Incredible Photographer

I’ll be honest, I don’t normally write reviews, unless I truly feel it is necessary to share my experience with someone’s service. My experience with Chris is one of those times. Chris’ unbelievable talent must be shared with everyone. My husband and I hired Chris to photograph our wedding. We have never been so impressed by someone’s performance. We traveled all the way from Texas to Santorini to get married and couldn’t have been more fortunate to have this gifted photographer for the most important day of our lives. He took the most beautiful photos of us and our family, and we couldn’t be more grateful. Chris and Dimitri, our videographer, make such a great team, and their abilities to direct my husband and I, capture the special and candid moments of us and our family, and problem solve during unexpected obstacles during our destination wedding, were just what we needed. It was such a pleasure working with Chris, and we are happy to be able to say we met as strangers and left as friends. My husband and I with complete confidence recommend Chris to photograph your most cherished moments!

Chris Gouberis's reply:

My dear Jordan, I can't thank you enough for your kind and heart-speaking words. The truth is that any kind of relation between people needs good willing and a little bit of chemistry to work miracles. Dimitris and I had a great time with you at the next day session besides all obstacles that appeared. You and Corey are such a special couple and I am really happy to consider you as friends. I tried to build your wedding dreams inside a frame to keep them as a visual treasure for the years to come. I wish I have succeeded.
    Dina V. Married on 09/07/2019

Everything was perfect.

I could not recommend Chris more. Everything was perfect. We are very happy with the work. Great value for money. I saw the work of more expensive photographer and honestly Christ was better quality.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Deals

Chris Gouberis 1
Exclusive

dimH dimH Wedding Videographers

It was one of our best partnership ever. Up to the mountains of central Greece and with a bright colored landscape, Chris Gouberis, made miracles with this photo camera while we took some amazing shots. He is romantic but dynamic, creative and practical, imaginative but organized. He is all you can ask from a professional photographer when you have your most memorable day of your life.

Faneromenis 1A Holargos 15561 Athens
0030-6976778487
Location of (Chris Gouberis)

Other vendors in Greece for your wedding