Santorini, Athens, GR GR 0000Z Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $800

About Alexey Kulikov

My name is Alexey Kulikov, an award-winning Santorini Wedding Photographer, based in Santorini, Greece.
My passion as a wedding photographer to produces stunning pictures with color and emotion. My signature style will create breathtaking portraits, capture ceremonies, pre-wedding, engagement, honeymoon photos, next day photo shoots, etc. I will record your priceless memories of that special day.

WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER IN SANTORINI

For the past 8 years, I have been working as a wedding photographer in Santorini. I have captured memories from many weddings in Greek islands such us: Mykonos, Rhodes, Zakynthos, Crete and other places, such as Paris, the UK, Russia, Italy and the Czech Republic. Customers have expressed much love and appreciation for recording their emotions, as well as the images of their once-in-a-lifetime event. I make them timeless. For me, recording memories of a wedding is not just a project; I strive to continually push the envelope every time, in an effort to provide the best wedding memories to the bride and the groom. I prefer to work in a spontaneous manner - producing an explosive result when it comes to capturing the emotions.

Follow Alexey Kulikov on

img5304
santoriniweddingphotographer09
9c7d15c3de4a8f59 1526542802 33bcc7ed23e367cb 1526542800633 1 best santorini pho
Santorini Wedding
b9bb0f2cc3e6320b 1526542813 ce60dc89956bbc68 1526542809163 3 D1 84 D0 BE D1 82 D0 BE D0 B3 D1 80 D0 B0 D1 84 D0 BD D0 B0 D1 81 D0 B0 D0 BD D1 82 D0 BE D1 80
Alexey Kulikov
5c13906737114a58 1526542819 dea5087d8820e243 1526542812333 4 D1 84 D0 BE D1 82 D0 BE D0 B3 D1 80 D0 B0 D1 84 D0 BD D0 B0 D1 81 D0 B0 D0 BD D1 82 D0 BE D1 80

5 Reviews for Alexey Kulikov

Alexey Kulikov 6
Alexey Kulikov 7
  • Z

Zeynep · Married on 05/05/2018

We didn't expect that we would have such an amazing photoshooting experience. Alexey was very friendly, professional and so energetic. He perfectly captured every single great moment of our session. We were so blessed to have him for this experience .Thanks a million :)

Alexey Kulikov 8
    Alexey Kulikov 9
    Alexey Kulikov 10

Burak · Married on 05/05/2018

It was really great experience. His local knowledge helped us to pick perfect places. He taked amazing photos for us.

Nayara · Married on 05/04/2018

I'm Brazilian and I did a photo essay in Santorini with my husband. we just loved it! Alexey is very responsible, attentive and takes wonderful pictures with lots of joy and relaxation! I highly recommend hiring this professional! it was wonderful!

soy brasileña y hice un ensayo fotográfico en santorini con mi esposo. ¡simplemente amamos! el alexey es muy responsable, atento y toma fotos maravillosas con mucha alegría y relajación! ¡recomiendo fuertemente la contratación de ese profesional! ¡fue maravilloso!

Alexey Kulikov 11

Alexey Kulikov FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 800.00
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Traditional, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress, Video
  • What photography items do you offer? Save the Date