vicky bekiaridou

$2,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Most Popular Price

Hi, there!

My name is Vicky and I’m a wedding & lifestyle photographer. I absolutely love my job and everything that comes with it. I believe in celebrating beauty, warmth, enthusiasm, spontaneity, and spirit – and I take pictures with the urge to tell stories and capture the energy of people’s happiest moments.

Along with my partner Nikiforos we own a boutique photography company in Kefalonia, Greece, where we appreciate the fleeting beauty of everyday life with our kids and often dare to mix business and pleasure. We love working together – we always have fun, and two photographers means two angles, two perspectives, more creativity.

Let’s create beautiful stories, notice the little glances, capture the real moments. Life happens in a flash, and memories are forever.

Take a look around; and if you feel a connection with my work, send me a quick hello.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

Engagement Shoot
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
Save the Date

• Π
    Παπαθεοδωρου ?. Married on 11/08/2021

The best team with a fantastic result

WE HAD AN AMAZING COOPERATION!EVERYTHING WENT PERFECT AND ALL THE THINGS THAT WE WANT TO REMEMBER OF OUR DAY ARE IMPRINTED AT THERE WORK IN THE BEST WAY!THE VIDEO IS THE MOST WONDERFUL WORK THAT WE HAVE EVER SEEN !!ALL THINGS WENT BETTER THAN WE EVER WANTED!THANK YOU!

vicky bekiaridou's reply:

Thank you!!! Thank you !!!! Thank you!!! You are both amazing and we truly appreciate your kind words!!
    We wish you all the best and always be as happy and in love as your wedding day!!!
    Rachel C. Married on 09/15/2021

Captured our dream wedding beautifully..

Planning our wedding from the UK seemed a little daunting, but the photography element was never a worry after speaking with and meeting Vicky. The process of planning, through to her calm, creative and supporting nature on our big day was amazing from start to finish. Vicky has captured so many beautiful memories that my husband and I will cherish forever. We couldn’t rate her photography and personable approach anymore highly and would recommend her to anyone that is considering or currently planning their wedding or a special moment on the beautiful island of Kefalonia.

vicky bekiaridou's reply:

My dearest Rachel and Richard, can't thank you enough for your kind words!! I was definitely my greatest pleasure meeting you , organising your beautiful day and capturing your love!!
    Wish you the happiest life together!!
  • Sarah
    Sarah J. Married on 09/10/2021

Such a beautiful eye

Vicky was amazing on our wedding day. She knew exactly the photos we wanted without really asking, she just knew the vibe we were going for. She was kind, professional and knew how to get the best out of us on our day. All the photos turned out amazing and we wouldn't have had anyone else with us on our special day. Thanks again Vicky! - Sarah & Ben x

vicky bekiaridou's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah and Ben for your kind words!! It trully gives me a great pleasure knowing you have now the best memories from your magical day!! Wish you the happiest life together!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Pricing

103 Souidias Str., PO Box 28100 Argostoli Athens, GR, GR 0000Z
0030-6977892132
Location of (vicky bekiaridou)

Other vendors in Greece for your wedding