nikiforosphotography

103 Souidias Str., PO Box 28100 Argostoli, Athens, GR GR 0000Z Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About nikiforosphotography

We are Vicky and Nik and have been living in beautiful Kefalonia with our 3 kids the last 5 years. We do what we love and for us what is important is the warm response that we receive back from the couples.

We cover wedding and christenings in all destinations in Greece and all over the world.

Lively colors, emotions, true moments, joy, positive energy...

We believe that the real value of a moment proves itself when it becomes a memory.

We are looking forward to meeting you!

Follow nikiforosphotography on

a851dd96e8f25c1e NIK 7821
.Wedding portrait session in Kefalonia island
.Wedding portrait session in Kefalonia island
All in white theme wedding.
All in white theme wedding.
Portrait session in Santorini island.
Portrait session in Santorini island.
Boudoir photo session.
Boudoir photo session.
Wedding in Gentilini Retreat, an olive tree place ideal for your magical day!
Wedding in Gentilini Retreat, an olive tree place ideal for your magical day!
Wedding details.

nikiforosphotography 7
  • Emma

Emma Carroll · Married on 05/29/2019

Amazing photographer

Thank you so much for capturing our wedding day with such beautiful photographs! Vicky made us feel at ease right from the start by talking to us over Skype about the whole day and what pictures we wanted. During the wedding she captured lots of pictures of us and our guests without being invasive and she made us feel very comfortable during our couple shoot. She was also brilliant with our little girl and managed to get some lovely photos of her! Thank you Vicky!

Sent on 09/14/2019

nikiforosphotography's reply:

Emma and Robert thank you so much for your kind words! I honestly enjoyed so much your wedding day and you are an amazing family!!
    Wish you with all my heart lots of love and happiness!!

Sylwia Odedra · Married on 09/01/2018

Very friendly and professional

Thank you, Vicky for your lovely pictures and for making a photo shoot a nice exoerience for both of us ! And we are both not into pictures and posing , but you made it a fun time for us :) And pics are a beautiful memory, we cannot stop looking at them ! :)

Sent on 11/01/2018

nikiforosphotography's reply:

Thank you so much Sylwia and Pritesh for taking the time to write a review for me. It was my honour to be part of your beautiful wedding day and I so much enjoyed our photo shooting! Wish you all the love and happiness!!

Effie · Married on 08/10/2018

The best day of our lives with the greatest memories for us to keep forever

I can’t thank these guys enough. From the first picture they took to the last, they were professional, caring and knew exactly what we wanted.
    Everybody has said just how wonderful our pictures are and that they have never seen pictures like them.
    I hate having my picture taken and never like to look at pictures of myself but with these guys, I never felt like I was being snapped. They’re so natural looking. Even I can look at these pictures and smile. They’re just amazing.
    There isn’t a single image of the day that I can’t see on these pictures. It’s so true where they say you’re wedding day flashes before your eyes and the day goes so quick. Luckily, we have 500 pictures that we can treasure forever. Even those moments that went past us in a flash are now treasured forever.

Sent on 01/08/2019

nikiforosphotography's reply:

Dear Effie and Jordan thank you so much for your kind words! We really appreciate it and are so pleased you are happy with the photos! You are an amazing couple and wish you all the best!!

Award

nikiforosphotography Pricing

nikiforosphotography Price Rates

nikiforosphotography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• 103 Souidias Str., PO Box 28100 Argostoli Kefalonia See on map