Aigio, Patras, GR 25100 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17

About John Tsanis Cinematography

John Tsanis Cinematography is a wedding videography service based out of Patras, Greece. John is a talented videographer who loves to use the camera to tell a story. He is passionate about capturing the emotional engagement of people in a cinematic style. He also understands that wedding videography is not about him — it is about the couple who are in love and want to solidify that love through the beautiful tradition of marriage. With John’s help, you can retell your unique love story through the dazzling art of video.

John Tsanis Cinematography specializes in crafting films for destination weddings, and John will go above and beyond to capture your love and personality on film. He is dedicated to crafting a fun and stress-free videography experience and uses the latest in camera technology to create breathtakingly crisp wedding videos.

001 51 1035967

John Tsanis Cinematography 2
  • Evangelos

Evangelos Skoulaxenos · Married on 07/14/2019

Videography

He was the best videographer and the result was perfect!

Sent on 09/19/2019

Giorgos Mamarelis · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing cinematography experience for our wedding

Mr Tsanis is a highly skilled professional. We loved his work during our wedding ceremony and the party afterwards. Also we had an amazing pre wedding shooting. The result that we received fast enough was above our expectations. We have already recommented him to our friends that are asking for a real cinematography experience.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Katerina K · Married on 07/06/2019

Excellent cinematography experience

love his job, perfect video,proffessional,makes you feel comfortable during the shooting,quick delivery and perfect music cover!!strongly recommended!choose the prewedding shooting as well!

Sent on 09/18/2019

John Tsanis Cinematography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Slideshow / Montage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Slideshow / Montage
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, USB Flash Drive