Leonida 1, Athens, GR GR 0000Z Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About manos skoularikos +capturing moments+

My photographic journey starts a bit differently than usual, by not "owing a camera since I was young" but by a hobby I used to have since I was little. The curiosity of observation.
I always loved to observe people, their surroundings and fill my eyes with pictures and colors. And this simply because a thousand words, emotions, smells as well as music can fit into a photograph.

The biggest part of my cinematic style was formed by my love for cinema and music.

Believe it or not, photographs have music within them.
Looking at a photograph evokes an emotion is the same way as listening to a song and these can be combined into one: a photograph that brings to mind a melody.

things I like: cinema, music and food from all around the world, animals, tea and warm smiles

I speak English and Spanish..

favorite quote:
A smile costs nothing, but gives much. It enriches those who receive, without making poorer those who give. It takes but a moment, but the memory of it sometimes lasts forever.

Follow manos skoularikos +capturing moments+ on

dsc9358

• Videos 1

11 Reviews for manos skoularikos +capturing moments+

Vaggelis Giannikas · Married on 09/01/2018

One of a kind!

Manos's work is every word of his motto. If you are looking for someone to take photos at your event, then Manos is most probably not your guy. If you want someone to capture the moments, the stories, the emotions, then we cannot recommend him enough! For us, the memories from our wedding might have been different had we chosen someone else; and this is a such a special quality!

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • I

Irene Kastrisianakis · Married on 08/31/2018

Magnificent work!

Magnificent work!Every time we look at our wedding photos, we realise that Manos has managed to capture in detail, all of our small and big moments of the most beautiful night of our lives!Thank you for being there with us.Irene and Thomas

Sent on 03/19/2019

Eleni · Married on 06/23/2018

Unique experience

We couldn’t have chosen a better photographer for our wedding day!He was literally everywhere, covering every moment even though we couldn't see him!
    He is very discreet, easy to approach, calm and always smiling!
    Manos captured our wedding moments in the best way that we could imagine! We highly recommend Manos for your unique lifetime experiences!

Sent on 12/22/2018

Award

manos skoularikos +capturing moments+ FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• dimH
    dimH Wedding Videographers

Imagination and creativity is what characterizes Manos Skoularikos’ work. He follows the same principles with us, we share common ideas when it comes to weddings and other special events, we mix and match perfectly! The wedding of Nefeli and Michalis in September last year proved that sometimes things are a matter of chemistry. Follow him and you won’t lose.

• Leonida 1 Chalandri 152 34 See on map