Digital Creative LLC

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,400 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,400 Most Popular Price

Digital Creative Media, is a wedding photography and videography company based in Phoenix, Arizona. Founded by Monique and Michael Cabelka, this talented duo offers couples a highly professional and seamless experience on their special day. They love capturing wedding celebrations, preserving all the joy and excitement of each long-awaited occasion. From the early-morning preparations to the final send-off, they can be there to capture it for you.

Digital Creative Media offers a range of photography and video packages, allowing you to choose the experience that best suits your needs. Additionally, they can provide customized collections for couples hosting a more unique celebration. Along with capturing your wedding day, Monique and Michael can also host an engagement session for you and your partner. Additional services available from this talented duo include:

• Additional hours
  • Multiple hours
  • Willing to travel
  • Online gallery
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,400

Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

Abigail J. Married on 02/11/2022

Perfect Experience 🥰

Monique was such a friendly, flexible, and amazing person to work with. She seriously made our wedding the perfect day! If you can be a little awkward or shy behind the camera like us, Monique will help direct you exactly how to pose. She is also amazing with kiddos! We couldn’t imagine finding a better photographer.
  • Clarisa
    Clarisa G. Married on 01/14/2022

Amazing experience, easy process, fun photo shoot!

Monique, our photographer, made this experience so easy and enjoyable! She kept great communication before, during, and after the wedding. She made it so fun and went above and beyond for us. We felt comfortable and confident the entire time. The pictures are breathtaking and everything we were hoping for. She did a wonderful job capturing who we are as a couple in our photos. I recommended her 100% and we will definitely book her again for future occasions.
    Melissa F. Married on 01/06/2022

Hidden gem

Our engagement and wedding photo experience with Monique was perfect! She was so easy to collaborate with! She gave great suggestions for engagement photo locations and offered us style options. Booking her for our wedding was one of the easiest decisions we made! Her work is beautiful and we couldn’t be happier with how our gallery turned out! Also, her photo print quality is insane when you order from her shop! Monique at Digital Creative Photography is a hidden gem!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Monique Cabelka
Monique Cabelka
Lead Photographer

Welcome to my Digital Creative world!

I was born and raised in Phoenix, Arizona and always had a passion for art and music. It wasn't until I was an adult when I started looking into photography. I quickly learned that I LOVED IT! I think of myself as a dreamer with vision and photography was my outlet to make my dreams a reality. With the support of my wonderful husband (and second shooter) I started the journey to starting my own business in the wedding industry and founded Digital Creative Photography. It's my goal to capture the authentic emotions of your special day and make it last forever!

Phoenix, Az Phoenix, AZ, 85345
Location of (Digital Creative LLC)

Digital Creative LLC frequently asked questions

What photography services does Digital Creative LLC include in the starting price?

Digital Creative LLC includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Digital Creative LLC include in their most popular wedding package?

Digital Creative LLC includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Digital Creative LLC offer?

Digital Creative LLC offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film

What photography services does Digital Creative LLC offer?

Digital Creative LLC offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Digital Creative LLC offer for wedding events?

Digital Creative LLC offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Digital Creative LLC and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Digital Creative LLC is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding