Dick Adgate Florist Weddings & Events

Boutonnieres (2)
Corsages (1)
Single Flowers (1)
Table Arrangements (1)

My husbands grandma works for Dick Adgate and she does absolutely beautiful work. Everyone that attended our wedding was commenting on my bouquet & the bridesmaids, as well as the flowers at our reception about how incredibly beautiful they were. She went above and beyond to get us a great deal and the best flowers she could find. We use hydrangeas and roses, plus a few others!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/24/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Very disappointed and would not recommend. We booked Pam for our wedding but she left several months before. She provided us with recommendations and decided to work with the Dick Adgate's in Boardman, thinking we would receive the same quality and service. On the day of the wedding they arrived 5 minutes before our ceremony and my wedding guests helped her carry all the flowers into the church. We were also not able to take pictures before the ceremony because we were waiting for the flowers to arrive, which the store ensured us that she was on her way. My bouquet was also not what I ordered. In addition, they provided us with an inadequate rebate for all the issues that were caused.

Profile Picture User5230897, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I highly recommend Pam from Dick Adgate florists! I reached out to her 2 months before my wedding ceremony. One short chat about colors and flowers I liked, and our budget, and less than a day later, I had a floral design incorporating my favorite florals that was absolutely breathtaking and affordable. She was wonderful about checking in through the process and making sure that the provided flowers/services were what we needed for our day. She arranged the delivery time at the best time for us and made sure everything was perfect before leaving the venue. My flowers were absolutely breathtaking. For the money, they were a phenomenal deal.

View Vendor Response