Medford, MA 02155 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Dianna Quagenti - Makeup Artist

Dianna's extensive experience in the fashion, tv & film, and advertising industry led her to working with her client's on one of the biggest days of their lives - their wedding day! Her ability to create modern, fresh looks that are camera ready and long lasting put her in very high demand by Brides. Over the last 18 years, she has had the pleasure of working with hundreds of Brides, creating customized looks for each one of them. A master of the airbrush and the false lash, Dianna is equipped to take her clients from natural to dramatic and everything in between. She enjoys having the opportunity to utilize her talent to make her client's feel their best on their big day.

To view Dianna's work:

Katy1
laurenmatt044 51 110570

3 Reviews for Dianna Quagenti - Makeup Artist

Kimberly · Married on 07/19/2014

Dianna was absolutely amazing to work with! She is so professional and responsive! In the past I have never really loved when I have gotten my makeup done professionally until Dianna did mine!! I was blown away and couldn't have been happier with the way she made me look for my wedding day!!! All my bridesmaids loved her work as well which is an added bonus!

Sent on 08/13/2014

Melinda · Married on 10/13/2012

Dianna did Make-up for myself and 6 of my bridesmaids. We all looked great! I love the way the makeup looked in the photos she is an amazing artist!!

Sent on 10/26/2012

T · Married on 10/13/2013

I recently hired Dianna to do makeup for me and my wedding party and could not have been happier. She was 100% professional, listened to exactly what each of us wanted and her results were amazing! Seriously, everyone of my bridesmaids and my Mom all raved about what a fantastic job Dianna did and they all felt beautiful walking away from her makeup chair. I felt like a "better version of me" once my makeup was done - it looked so natural yet was perfectly suited for a formal wedding dress. She achieved exactly what I wanted. Dianna was the opposite of pushy; she actually steered me away from more expensive options given the look I wanted. I would 100% recommend her to anyone who wants a super talented makeup artist who can create looks from natural and understated to WOW! Thank you Dianna!

Sent on 10/22/2013

Dianna Quagenti - Makeup Artist FAQ

• What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 120.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes