3418 Kuaua Pl. Maui County, Kihei, HI 96753 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Diane Snoey Appler Fine Art

Diane Snoey Appler Fine Art is an oil painting artist located in Kihei, Hawaii. Painting for weddings, anniversaries, vow renewals, and other special events, Diane Snoey Appler Fine Art can memorialize and permanently capture your special day.

Diane offers a personalized custom oil painting service to give couples a gift that they can share with friends and family. Paintings are created using specialized paints and professional techniques that Diane has mastered through her years as a painter. The paintings can be made based off photos of the special event or couples on the Island of Hawaii. Diane can paint at any location on the island, allowing her to capture the emotional memory of your favorite place with your favorite person. Couples can contact Diane to discuss the size and orientation of the painting, referenced photos, and other logistical details.

Follow Diane Snoey Appler Fine Art on

Keawakapu reflections
Keawakapu reflections
Thankful for a Maui Sunset
Thankful for a Maui Sunset
It Was Love at First Sight...
It Was Love at First Sight...
Toasting the Bride
Toasting the Bride
a98d5160 611d 488d addf 1763f6a3438e 51 1056595

2 Reviews for Diane Snoey Appler Fine Art

Kenneth · Married on 04/24/2019

SeaNanigans in Seattle

Diane did a beautiful job of interpreting our photos and was very responsive to my requests. Couldn’t have asked for more!

Sent on 03/31/2019

Neal Shact · Married on 03/29/2019

Captured the Moment

Diane is a super fun, easy person to work with. We wanted a painting to capture our special moment at sunset by the beach and Diane went above and beyond to make it happen. It hangs in our bedroom and greets me every day when I wake up, a daily reminder of a special moment in a special place.

Sent on 03/29/2019

Diane Snoey Appler Fine Art's reply:

Mahalo for allowing me to share and capture your special day. You were also fun and gracious. Wishing many happy years ahead for this couple so deeply in love.

Diane Snoey Appler Fine Art FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom, Personalized
  • What services do you provide? Design, Shipping
  • What items are available? Home Improvement
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment? 1 Month+
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? Yes
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? Yes
  • What is your return policy? Final Sale

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Diane Snoey Appler Fine Art 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Diane Snoey Appler Fine Art 2
    Capture the Scene

Did you get married or celebrate an anniversary on Maui? Let me paint the scene for you to remember in an original oil painting! My prices start at $600 for a 9x 12, but the deal is for 10 % off for this time frame only. $540. Tell me the location or send me a photo.

• 3418 Kuaua Pl. Maui County Kihei, HI, 96753 See on map