Diamonds Direct Crabtree

Raleigh, NC View map

The goal at Diamonds Direct - Crabtree is to provide extensive diamond education to each of our customers, so that you can select the best diamond at the right price for you.

Diamonds Direct will reveal many industry standards, insights, and secrets that most retailers would never disclose to you. This gives you, our customer, the power to make an informed buying decision.

This education is supported by a huge inventory, unsurpassed by any retailer in the South. Our selection of mounted and loose diamonds ranges in carat weight, diamond shape, diamond quality, and certification. This coupled with over 5,000 engagement ring mountings and wedding bands to compliment the stone of your choice. Should you choose to create something more unique, our custom design department will work with you to create a one of a kind piece that will be yours and yours alone.

We confidently back each of our products with unmatched guarantee and warrantees- including a money back guarantee, lifetime upgrade, price protection, complimentary jewelry maintenance, complementary appraisals, and so much more. We ensure peace of mind that your precious purchase will be cared for long after the initial purchase has been made.

How are we able to make these promises to you? Diamonds Direct has a rich history in the diamond industry with over 50 years' experience in all aspects of the industry. Today, Diamond Direct proudly mines and cuts all of our own diamonds. This process allows us to control the quality of the product presented to you and helps us save you money by cutting out a long list of middlemen in the process.

The end result- value. Our ultimate goal is to gain your trust and satisfaction for a lifetime. We take pride in providing professional guidance and promise you to work hard to gain your confidence and exceed your expectations with each purchase.

Selection, education, value and guidance - redefined for you. We look forward to gaining your business.

• Kyle
    Kyle B. Getting married on 12/06/2021

Stellar Experience!

I purchased a 1.03 carat H color VS2 diamond ring with a matching channel set diamond band from a local pawn shop. I contacted Elad at Diamonds Direct Raleigh via the Diamonds Direct website about coming in for an inspection of the diamond. After carefully unsetting the diamond and viewing with a microscope, he detected a small chip in the girdle of the diamond. Instead of having to get the diamond re-polished which would have taken more time than I had before I wanted to propose and have lost precious carat weight. Elad was able to exchange my diamond for a 1.00 carat H color SI1 diamond. He had it set within 4 weeks in a beautiful Sylvie ring- SY904. Elad was very fair in what I paid for this ring. Unfortunately, the diamond was improperly set by the onsite jeweler. There was a 2mm prong length discrepancy on two of the prongs…Elad and the vice president, Lev, went out of their way to get issue fixed very quickly and correctly for me despite the issue being beyond the skill set of the onsite jeweler. Elad sent the ring to an expert jeweler contact he had in New York. After receiving the ring back, he overnighted the ring to me via FedEx in Western NC in time for me to propose on Christmas. My now fiancé was very impressed with the ring. For this experience alone, I would give Elad and Diamonds Direct Raleigh 5/5 stars.

As I mentioned, at the pawn shop I purchased a diamond band with the engagement ring. The ring set was soldered together. Diamonds Direct unsoldered the bands for me. Unfortunately, as the wedding band was channel set and original size 7, there was no way to size the ring to 5.25, my fiancé’s ring size, without significant risk of losing diamonds in the long term. Elad was able to have a very similar, custom ring created using 3d design software that was able to use the 8 VS2 diamonds in my original wedding band. He then refined the design based on the feedback of my fiancé and myself. Wax cast of the original ring and updated design were provided before ordering the ring. The cost of this band was very competitive with similar bands sold by online retailers. However, this band was custom and much higher quality as it included the VS2 diamonds I had from the original band.

My last purchase was a wedding band of similar style to my fiancé’s wedding band. I was headed to Diamond’s Direct to pick up the wedding band for my fiancé the day I ordered my band. Elad stayed behind for 5 minutes to briefly speak with me despite needing to head home to help his wife take care of their sick child. He got his colleague Prem to help my fiancé as she tried on her wedding band. Prem also assisted me as I ordered by wedding band. I selected RECF518516W from Benchmark. Prem ordered the ring for me. He matched the pricing I had found from an online competitor. I selected RECF78022SCC as the free ring that Benchmark offers all customers purchasing dress rings.

In summary, Diamonds Direct Raleigh is likely the best “in-person” jewelry store in the Triangle Area-Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill. All pricing was extremely competitive. Pricing was better than every store I visited in the Triangle Area. Pricing was also in-line with online competitors. I advise buying in-person at Diamonds Direct Raleigh for the Diamonds Direct buying experience that includes complimentary cleaning, resizing, rhodium plating, etc. Also, every employee was incredibly thoughtful and genuinely cared about my diamond buying/ring buying experience. Even when I had the issue with the engagement ring, it was promptly taken care of by the Diamonds Direct. This would not have been the case with an online retailer. The Diamonds Direct team is truly like a big family. Even when Elad wasn’t available other managers willingly stepped up to help me. However, when you stop by, make sure to ask for Elad!
  • Kara
    Kara B. Married on 10/01/2021

Highly recommend

Customer service is impeccable ! No pressure to choose something immediately
  • CHRISTINA
    Christina Y. Married on 03/09/2021

I couldn't have asked for a better experience

The team has been fantastic! Tessa was amazing to work with and even with COVID going on, I was successful in starting the process of a custom ring for my fiancee'. Because the site is closed, Oren worked through everything possible via phone with me until i had to pick out the stone in person. I was going back and forth between a stone and diamond and so glad i went this route. When finally meeting in person, we met outside the facility since workers were inside to avoid contact. Oren made the process quick, painless and perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better experience and they have officially made new customers for life.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

30 photos · 03/24/2017

4401 Glenwood Avenue Raleigh, 27612
9195712881

Monday- Friday: 10 am - 7 pm Saturday: 10 am - 6 pm Sunday: Closed
Location of (Diamonds Direct Crabtree)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding