4401 Glenwood Avenue, Raleigh, NC 27612 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 2

About Diamonds Direct Crabtree

The goal at Diamonds Direct - Crabtree is to provide extensive diamond education to each of our customers, so that you can select the best diamond at the right price for you.

Diamonds Direct will reveal many industry standards, insights, and secrets that most retailers would never disclose to you. This gives you, our customer, the power to make an informed buying decision.

This education is supported by a huge inventory, unsurpassed by any retailer in the South. Our selection of mounted and loose diamonds ranges in carat weight, diamond shape, diamond quality, and certification. This coupled with over 5,000 engagement ring mountings and wedding bands to compliment the stone of your choice. Should you choose to create something more unique, our custom design department will work with you to create a one of a kind piece that will be yours and yours alone.

We confidently back each of our products with unmatched guarantee and warrantees- including a money back guarantee, lifetime upgrade, price protection, complimentary jewelry maintenance, complementary appraisals, and so much more. We ensure peace of mind that your precious purchase will be cared for long after the initial purchase has been made.

How are we able to make these promises to you? Diamonds Direct has a rich history in the diamond industry with over 50 years' experience in all aspects of the industry. Today, Diamond Direct proudly mines and cuts all of our own diamonds. This process allows us to control the quality of the product presented to you and helps us save you money by cutting out a long list of middlemen in the process.

The end result- value. Our ultimate goal is to gain your trust and satisfaction for a lifetime. We take pride in providing professional guidance and promise you to work hard to gain your confidence and exceed your expectations with each purchase.

Selection, education, value and guidance - redefined for you. We look forward to gaining your business.

Follow Diamonds Direct Crabtree on

104 Reviews for Diamonds Direct Crabtree

Diamonds Direct Crabtree 1
Diamonds Direct Crabtree 2

Sarah · Getting married on 10/25/2019

Lisa Johnson, "Little Lisa," is absolutely an angel!! Everyone at Diamonds Direct is great, and super helpful, but we went back to Lisa every time we came into the store. We saw her three times over the course of a year, and third time was the charm (as far as actually purchasing a ring).

Lisa really took the time to listen to us and our concerns about finding the perfect ring for a great price- something I wanted without breaking my man's bank and going over his budget. The quality and the selection you also find at DD is incomparable and unbeatable!! Every where else I looked- Reeds, Kay's, Zales, (though I already knew we would go with Diamonds Direct, I still surveyed other stores)- they had cookie cutter rings, and nothing really unique.

Lisa helped us pick out the perfect ring and was extremely patient with all of our questions, and indecisiveness. She was also very invested in us and our relationship- took the time to read/understand us, educate us about diamonds and industry, and all of the different qualities and brands. We ended up going with a vintage, and very unique Simon G. I kept getting distracted and looking at other rings (Who wouldn't??? They're all gorgeous!) but she pointed out that I kept gravitating back to the same one, and she noticed that I had a very different reaction to that one when I first tried it on than any other diamond and ring.

We couldn't have asked for a better experience in picking out something so special for us, and I can't say enough good things about the staff there, especially Lisa! We will be Diamonds Direct customers for life, and will always go back to Lisa Johnson. A huge thank you to her and the Diamonds Direct team!!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Risa · Married on 05/11/2019

The staff is super helpful and friendly and the manager, Brian, will make sure you leave happy no matter what! I was super stressed and needed the ring (which was my third choice!) by the weekend. Brian got me the right ring at the right price sized and ready that day! Thank you Brian!

Sent on 06/08/2018
    Diamonds Direct Crabtree 3
  • Sandra

Sandra · Married on 04/13/2019

Diamonds Direct made it easy and fun!

When my fiance and I decided to start looking at rings, we figured we would start with Diamonds Direct since they are known for having a huge selection and great reputation, and look other places if we didn’t find what we wanted, or wanted to get additional ideas. I didn’t expect us to purchase my engagement ring that day, but the staff there made everything so fun and easy that we never looked further.

We were immediately handed mimosas and coffee on entering. I would definitely make an appointment on Saturdays since they get very busy- we had one and were taken right away. Eric was our diamond expert and he quickly put us at ease. He took my fiance aside to ask privately about the budget before we got started, which I felt was very considerate. He then looked at the Pinterest board I had made and started pulling rings within our budget and in line with my style. He knew how to go from setting to the next depending on my feedback and it didn’t take long to narrow it down to two designs I loved. When I couldn’t decide he said they could easily combine the elements I loved about each into one custom ring and made sure he understood exactly how I wanted the final design to look. He then taught us all about diamonds and we were able to look at several. I could tell he wasn’t just trying to sell us on what was most expensive- he seemed to genuinely know how we could get the best value for our money.

My fiance ended up ordering the ring that day but he and Eric were sneaky about not telling me how long it would take to come in so my proposal would still have an element of surprise. My fiance later told me that when the ring first came in Eric wasn’t satisfied with it so he made sure it was adjusted until it was perfect. Although I had a good idea of what it would look like, I was still stunned with how beautiful it turned out- definitely my dream ring! We later returned to purchase our wedding rings, which we got a nice discount on as Diamond Direct established customers, and Eric was again super helpful, along with Stephanie and Meg. They were all so excited for us! They helped us pick the perfect band to go with my engagement ring, and my fiance had a ring completely customized from various ideas he had looked at online. Both of the rings came out perfectly and came in plenty of time for our wedding day.

I also used Diamonds Direct to service my great-grandmother’s heirloom aquamarine ring, which was to be my “something old, something blue.” The team there resized the ring and polished out a large dent on the table. The ring looked brand new and was the perfect accessory on my special day. They also cleaned and polished my engagement ring a few days before the wedding so it looked extra sparkly. I love the piece of mind that come with all of their quality guarantees. I will be a life-long customer of Diamonds Direct!

Sent on 04/24/2019