Schaumburg, IL 60173 Map · Phone number

About Diamond Events

At Diamond Events we want to exceed your expectations and inspire your guests. We are a boutique event planning company that ensures all clients receive the individual attention they deserve. Whatever your style, whatever your vision Diamond Events will deliver a brilliant event for you! Find out how we can help create the vision you have for your special event by visiting our website.

Follow Diamond Events on

bride
CLTaniaDany2314

4 Reviews for Diamond Events

Cheng · Married on 09/21/2013

We hired Eva as our wedding day of coordinator this September 2013. Eva did an amazing job in coordinating our vendors, giving suggestions on event planning, as well as organizing the all event on my wedding day. I really appreciate lots of Eva's great and professional suggestions when I tried to plan my wedding. Eva was very responsible, knowledgeable and experienced. Her services reached far beyond our expectation. My wedding at last turned out to be very wonderful and memorable. My husband, our families and I are all very satisfied. We appreciate all Eva's work, and I would highly recommend Eva as the wedding planner for any other brides.

Sent on 10/18/2013

sopheap · Married on 08/31/2013

Eva was truly a blessing to work with for my wedding!!!! She did the day of event planning for me, but I felt like she went above and beyond! She met with all my vendors beforehand and kept in constant communication with me the few months before the wedding. She's super organized and very reliable. She also offered great suggestions on things that I never would've even thought about! I highly recommend Eva if you want to have a stress-free day and a great event!

Sent on 10/10/2013

Eva is a gem! Highly recommend her to anyone that is in need of a great wedding planner. I've known her for years, and she has always had a natural talent at putting on really beautiful events. All of our guests were always so pleased and impressed. As soon as we started planning, I knew I was already getting overwhelmed. She was so intuitive and understanding, she totally took the load off my back. I could never imagine doing this on my own, it's a ton of work, tons of details to work out, things I would never thought of. She also helped me create vision for our magical night. It was such a beautiful wedding! Something we'll both share and remember for the rest of our lives. Eva, can't thank you enough! -Carol

Sent on 02/28/2013