Diamond Event Group, LLC

Diamond Event Group, LLC

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Diamond Event Group, LLC

ENTERTAINING THE WORLD - 1 PARTY AT A TIME!!

Diamond Event Group is Chicago's top wedding entertainment & lighting vendor. From our first conversation you'll understand why so many families start their journey with a Carat from Diamond Event Group! We employ the industry's best entertainers that utilize top of the line equipment to ensure your wedding is nothing short of perfection!

Your event is not just another "gig" to us. Every event we are fortunate enough to be part of receives our undivided attention that each bride & groom deserve! We want to make sure you understand that we are always here for you.

Our staff of professionals are trained to execute any size event from the most intimate of receptions to the largest blow-out parties. From our interactive Master of Ceremonies to our fantastic  DJ's to our creative photographers and spectacular lighting designers, you'll take comfort knowing you're in the right hands!

Categories: Wedding DJ

Liability Insurance (1)
Disco Ball (1)
Photobooth (1)
Projector (1)

I can't say enough about Diamond Event Group!!! Honestly, they are the reason I know our wedding was a big success! They are a little more expensive than we were planning on spending, but we heard through a friend how good they were and knowing that music was very important to us, we went with them. We are happy to say they were worth every penny!!!!
We originally met with Ben, the owner and DJ, and he put our minds at ease with all the details he went through and made it very easy for us to make a decision to move forward with them! We even booked an Emcee, Riv, and he was FANTASTIC!! He really set the night off right and got everyone excited for the party! I've got to say we also had a call with the Emcee the week of the wedding and he got us excited and made sure we know everything was taken care of and ready for the wedding! It was great to know we had the support of the DJ and Emcee!
I would recommend them for any party and know it will be the absolute best time! 5+ stars easily!!!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

The best bare none! We had Diamond do everything for us: DJ, Lighting, & Photography and I would do it over and over and over again! Ben was our DJ with Matt doing the master of ceremonies duties. Ben is the greatest DJ I've ever heard! He played everything we requested and mixed in songs that went perfectly with our requests. Matt was smooth, personal, and made sure to make our wedding all about us! He took the time to make sure he said all our names correctly and double checked with everyone in my bridal party too! Mariah is easily the best photographer! My husband were not excited about taking so many pictures, but he made it easy and kept us laughing all day! Our photos reflect that! The only problem I have is choosing which pictures to put in our album!

If you're looking at hiring these guys...stop looking! Just do it! They. Are. The Best!

Profile Picture Mel, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography

My fiance and I met with Ben through our wedding coordinator. From the minute we started talking to Ben we knew we had found our photographer. We didn't even bother looking for other photographers after our meeting because we were so impressed with him. He is very personable and fun and he has so much experience.

Ben then introduced us to Oliver, our DJ. Ben and Oliver were so cool that they agreed to meet with us at our apartment to go over details. Both of them are so fun to talk with and they are so passionate about what they do. After our first sit down with both of them we knew we had made the right choice.

Needless to say, our wedding was incredible and we have Ben, Oliver, and Mariah to thank for that. Our photos came out amazing! The music and lighting that they provided rocked our reception! Our guests kept telling us afterwards what a fun wedding it was and our dance floor was never empty!

We highly recommend Diamond Event Group for any special event! Thank you guys so much again! You helped make our wedding amazing.

Profile Picture Kim, 9/3/17, 1 Review