7995 Plaza Del Lago, Estero, FL 33928 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Diamond District

The Diamond District houses the largest selection of loose certified diamonds and designer engagement rings under one roof in all of Southwest Florida offered at or below internet prices.

Jason and Todd love what they do, they have a true passion for the jewelry industry. The pair met while working together for another jewelry retailer in Ohio each had their own area of expertise, together they became a vital part of the expansion of that retailer.

When the jewelry industry started to evolve into an e-commerce industry, Jason and Todd saw an opportunity and decided to venture out on their own. In pioneering their new concept to the public, the Diamond District was born. In 2003, they opened a 1,400 square –foot store brokering only loose, certified diamonds and diamond jewelry at prices equal to or below the Internet. Unlike the typical retail jewelry store, which has many dollars tied up in slower-moving, fourth quarter products Jason and Todd decided to focus on what sells year-round: diamonds and diamond jewelry. This quick-turning inventory model allows them to sell their diamonds and diamond jewelry at prices far lower than the standard jewelry store.

In what seemed to be the worst of economic times, Jason and Todd experienced tremendous success with their unique business model. In five years’ time, they were able to expand into a new 6,000-square-foot, freestanding diamond superstore located at Coconut Point; not only has the store grown but the collection has as well. Beyond diamonds-white, yellow, pink, chocolate, and black-the Diamond District’s showcases are filled with high-end fashion jewelry and men’s gifts. The new store also boasts a state-of-the-art jewelry repair center and is staffed with several Gemological Institute of America (GIA) Graduate Gemologists to perform appraisals on merchandise purchased in-house or from an outside location.

Guests who visit the Diamond District can expect a warm welcome, including complimentary fine chocolates and beverages. Most people are shocked to find Jason and Todd in the store everyday working with their clients. People travel from Marco Island, Naples, Bonita Springs, Estero, Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Port Charolette and Punta Gorda just to experience the difference.

Follow Diamond District on

JasonGemeiner

• Videos 3

61 Reviews for Diamond District

Brianna · Married on 02/18/2018

This is a 2 part review. Oni you completely made my, now husband's engagement ring shopping experience unforgettable. After he proposed to me he told me he'd visited multiple other jewelers and nothing was clicking. He didn't like the atmosphere, or the rings, or both! He then continued to tell me that he is now obsessed with diamonds. He was so proud and happy to show me the GIA certificate and learn just how different diamonds can be! He now loves diamonds like it's his job. Why? Because Oni took his time to show him, and teach him, thoroughly and patiently. He also made him laugh the entire time while doing it.

Before the wedding we went in to buy our band together. (my first time here) Robert totally stole the show. I learned so SO much and laughed til I cried. He paired my engagement ring with 2 bands on either side, that literally made me cry as he put them on my finger one by one. That was it! We had previously tried multiple combos and other options and when his designer eye was learning what we liked and disliked, he whipped out the big guns and it was over. When my husband put them on during our ceremony, that too was special and different. He took the engagement ring off. Put on one band, the ring, then the other band. It created a quick little unique moment, my set is absolute magic. My husband's ring is nothing short of perfect. It's the ultimate, magazine worthy, men's wedding band for the most deserving groom. Oni and Robert are worth their weight in diamonds! GS1 diamonds ;)

• Monika & Sean

Monika · Married on 09/22/2017

We purchased my engagement ring as well as my wedding band from Diamond District. I wouldn't go anywhere else. They have an amazing selection, their prices are unbeatable and their service is unmatched.

Alison · Married on 07/01/2017

Oni was great to deal with in picking out my engagement ring. He met with my future husband then took time again to go over the options with me. We did not feel rushed in any way which is great when making a big purchase. We also bought our bands from Diamond District. We were able to order the exact band to match my engagement ring and they had one in stock for my husband. If you want more of a choice for rings for the groom I recommend going sooner. We waited and didn't have time to order one in another size so had to find something in stock - no reflection of Diamond District we simply waited too long!

Diamond District FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Stone Upgrades
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Accessories, Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting

• Salon International
    Salon International Wedding Hair & Makeup

Diamond District has great quality Jewelry It is worth the time to check them out!

• 7995 Plaza Del Lago Estero, FL 33928 See on map