Dunkin's Diamonds

Fort Myers, FL View map

Dunkin's Diamonds is a three generation tradition, which started in Europe and has since grown into several locations in Ohio and Florida. Our basic foundation and guidelines for success have been formulated and perfected for three generations, and as a result, we are able to offer you the finest quality jewelry, excellent workmanship, personalized service and a guarantee of satisfaction.

The relationships that we have developed over the years provide us with the best contacts throughout the world in the diamond and jewelry business. Our goal is to create for you a better diamond and jewelry buying experience. We have worked very hard to make our stores a welcoming, non-intimidating environment where you can make a decision with comfort and confidence. You can browse through thousands of pieces of designer jewelry in our cases. Since we buy diamonds direct from the world's top resources and work with expert cutters, we offer our customers nothing but the best. Each diamond is hand selected by our buyers to ensure the highest level of quality.

People travel from Marco Island, Naples, Bonita Springs, Estero, Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Port Charlotte and Punta Gorda to experience great customer service, tremendous value and unbeatable pricing.

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Ring Sizing
Shipping
Stone Upgrades
Warranties

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Custom Accessories
Fair Trade
Handcrafted
Loose Diamonds
Ring Setting

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

1-2 weeks
3-4 weeks

Sam Married on 07/31/2018
    My sister and I wanted to have made wedding pins to pin on the inside the wedding dress. We had seen them online, but they were not the quality we wanted...so Dunkin Diamonds, Gulf Coast Center, was our first and, I must say, our last stop! We met with Tina who had nothing like what we wanted in stock, so she went out of her way to create 2 unique pins, with dangling charms, to symbolize "something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue." We had 2 brides, but we wanted the pins to be unique! What Tina helped us put together was nothing short of FABULOUS! I believe Tina is going to put them on the website, because they are so great and can be future gifts for mothers of the bride for the bride!
    Thank you Tina, you are great!!! Sam M

Dunkin's Diamonds's reply:

Sam, Thank you for letting me be a part of this special day. You and your sister were so much fun! I am very happy for all of you and can’t wait to see pictures.

- Tina
  • User2623133 2+ years ago
    My new husband and I enjoyed our experience at the Dunkin Diamonds on 41. We both got our wedding bands there and are very satisfied. Also, the staff went out of there way to make sure we got what we wanted. Thank you!
  • Ariella
    Ariella Married on 02/28/2016
    We purchased our wedding bands from Dunkin Diamonds in GCTC. They were very friendly and really worked with us. I had a coupon to save money off of my wedding band and was able to get what I wanted for a fantastic price!! The prices were definitely reasonable.

Real Weddings

• Wade & Tori
    28 photos · 03/02/2014

11500 South Cleveland Avenue Fort Myers, FL, 33907
Location of (Dunkin's Diamonds)

Other vendors in Naples for your wedding