3960 New Bond Street, Columbus, OH 43231 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 32

About Diamond Cellar

The Diamond Cellar is one of the largest independent jewelry stores in the United States, representing some of the finest brands in the world. It's a long way from our humble beginning as a trade shop serving other jewelers in Columbus, Ohio. But through it all, one thing has remained the same. We have always strived to offer the finest service available. Whether it's in sales, custom design or repair, you'll deal with some of the most talented and highly trained people in the country.

Our roots are in the goldsmith trade, and it's an area of the business we have steadily grown. We manufacture much of our own jewelry right here in our store, using the finest materials and craftsmanship. From setting an engagement diamond to a full-blown custom design, your jewelry never has to leave our store. In addition we offer in-house watchmakers who can service most of the major Swiss brands.

Our sales associates are highly trained, earning degrees from the Gemological Institute of America, and many of them are Graduate Gemologists. They are true jewelry professionals who have made this a career, rather than just a job. Our continuing education and mentoring program means they're up on the latest information and can answer any of your questions.

Follow Diamond Cellar on

b01 024311 4
b01 025150 4
b01 025294 4
Christopher Designs
Christopher Designs Platinum With A 3.17 Carat J If Crisscut Center, Crisscut Sides Totaling 2.15...
Designer: Scott Kay

53 Reviews for Diamond Cellar

• Jeana

Jeana Troyan · Getting married on 06/02/2021

Shop / Buy from Diamond Cellar even from across the country

Last year my son, who lives in Denver, was ready to get engaged but had no idea where to shop for a ring. If he was still living in Columbus there would be no question where to go, of course The Diamond Cellar.
    I called Gabe, a man I have worked with for many years at the Dublin location. I asked if he would work with Jeff long distance to create a beautiful ring for Melissa. He said "yes"!!
    Gabe made the whole process easy and enjoyable. The ring is gorgeous!!!
    Thank you Gabe for making a happy though stressful purchase a breeze. Melissa is over the moon with her ring.
    Jeana

Sent on 02/18/2020
  • Future Mrs. B ❤️

Autumn · Married on 09/19/2020

I could not ask for anything better

I am THRILLED with my wedding band! I took my grandfather's diamond wedding band and a solitaire diamond necklace from my grandmother, and they transformed them into a unique, different, and amazing wedding band. My grandparents were very special and now that they have passed away, I am so grateful that they will always get to be a part of my wedding, and my life. Diamond Cellar's flexibility in helping me design the band, their reasonable pricing, and their quick work and attention to detail is what makes me a lifelong customer of their's.

Sent on 08/14/2020

Paige Williamson · Married on 05/18/2019

Love our Wedding Bands!

We had the best experience working with the Diamond Cellar for both my engagement ring and our wedding bands. They were so knowledgeable and professional - they helped educate us on our purchase options and made us feel so confident in our decisions. Their staff is so friendly and every time we stop in they know us by name and help keep our jewelry in the best condition. Thank you, Diamond Cellar!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Diamond Cellar FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer?
    Appraisal
    Cleaning
    Diamond Certification
    Insurance
    Payment Plans
    Ring Sizing
    Shipping
    Stone Upgrades
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Custom Accessories
    Handcrafted
    Loose Diamonds
    Ring Setting

• 3960 New Bond Street Easton Town Center See on map
    Location of (Diamond Cellar)