3960 New Bond Street, Columbus, OH 43231 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 31

About Diamond Cellar

The Diamond Cellar is one of the largest independent jewelry stores in the United States, representing some of the finest brands in the world. It's a long way from our humble beginning as a trade shop serving other jewelers in Columbus, Ohio. But through it all, one thing has remained the same. We have always strived to offer the finest service available. Whether it's in sales, custom design or repair, you'll deal with some of the most talented and highly trained people in the country.

Our roots are in the goldsmith trade, and it's an area of the business we have steadily grown. We manufacture much of our own jewelry right here in our store, using the finest materials and craftsmanship. From setting an engagement diamond to a full-blown custom design, your jewelry never has to leave our store. In addition we offer in-house watchmakers who can service most of the major Swiss brands.

Our sales associates are highly trained, earning degrees from the Gemological Institute of America, and many of them are Graduate Gemologists. They are true jewelry professionals who have made this a career, rather than just a job. Our continuing education and mentoring program means they're up on the latest information and can answer any of your questions.

Follow Diamond Cellar on

b01 024311 4
b01 025150 4
b01 025294 4
Christopher Designs
Christopher Designs Platinum With A 3.17 Carat J If Crisscut Center, Crisscut Sides Totaling 2.15...
Designer: Scott Kay
pennypreville2

• Videos 8

49 Reviews for Diamond Cellar

Amanda · Married on 08/19/2017

Diamond Cellar is truly the best place to buy an engagement ring in the Columbus area. My husband and I shopped around a lot and ultimately were blown away by my custom ring that the Diamond Cellar designed for us. We ended up getting our wedding bands there too. We will forever cherish our wedding rings from the Diamond Cellar!

Lisa · Married on 04/01/2017

The Diamond Cellar takes care of you. My husband and I picked our rings out together and we had so much fun. We love our rings. I get comments everywhere I go. I would recommend the Diamond Cellar to anyone.

• Caroline

Caroline · Married on 09/04/2016

The Diamond Cellar was excellent from start to finish. I had no idea what I wanted in the beginning, but they worked with us to design a custom ring that I adore, and the quality of their diamonds was the best we saw out of all the stores we visited. At the time, no one else had oval diamonds without imperfections except the Diamond Cellar, and they were very attentive throughout the whole process.

Diamond Cellar FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Insurance, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting

• 3960 New Bond Street Easton Town Center See on map