Diamond Cellar Reviews

53 Reviews for Diamond Cellar

• Jeana

Jeana Troyan · Getting married on 06/02/2021

Shop / Buy from Diamond Cellar even from across the country

Last year my son, who lives in Denver, was ready to get engaged but had no idea where to shop for a ring. If he was still living in Columbus there would be no question where to go, of course The Diamond Cellar.
    I called Gabe, a man I have worked with for many years at the Dublin location. I asked if he would work with Jeff long distance to create a beautiful ring for Melissa. He said "yes"!!
    Gabe made the whole process easy and enjoyable. The ring is gorgeous!!!
    Thank you Gabe for making a happy though stressful purchase a breeze. Melissa is over the moon with her ring.
    Jeana

Sent on 02/18/2020
  • Future Mrs. B ❤️

Autumn · Married on 09/19/2020

I could not ask for anything better

I am THRILLED with my wedding band! I took my grandfather's diamond wedding band and a solitaire diamond necklace from my grandmother, and they transformed them into a unique, different, and amazing wedding band. My grandparents were very special and now that they have passed away, I am so grateful that they will always get to be a part of my wedding, and my life. Diamond Cellar's flexibility in helping me design the band, their reasonable pricing, and their quick work and attention to detail is what makes me a lifelong customer of their's.

Sent on 08/14/2020

Paige Williamson · Married on 05/18/2019

Love our Wedding Bands!

We had the best experience working with the Diamond Cellar for both my engagement ring and our wedding bands. They were so knowledgeable and professional - they helped educate us on our purchase options and made us feel so confident in our decisions. Their staff is so friendly and every time we stop in they know us by name and help keep our jewelry in the best condition. Thank you, Diamond Cellar!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Amanda · Married on 08/19/2017

Diamond Cellar is truly the best place to buy an engagement ring in the Columbus area. My husband and I shopped around a lot and ultimately were blown away by my custom ring that the Diamond Cellar designed for us. We ended up getting our wedding bands there too. We will forever cherish our wedding rings from the Diamond Cellar!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Lisa · Married on 04/01/2017

The Diamond Cellar takes care of you. My husband and I picked our rings out together and we had so much fun. We love our rings. I get comments everywhere I go. I would recommend the Diamond Cellar to anyone.

Sent on 03/12/2017
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 09/04/2016

The Diamond Cellar was excellent from start to finish. I had no idea what I wanted in the beginning, but they worked with us to design a custom ring that I adore, and the quality of their diamonds was the best we saw out of all the stores we visited. At the time, no one else had oval diamonds without imperfections except the Diamond Cellar, and they were very attentive throughout the whole process.

Sent on 08/11/2016

Excellent service! My fiancé loved them! And my ring is amazing!

Sent on 09/11/2015

Jason was an excellent salesperson. He took the time to explain the different aspects of a diamond and helped us to find something within our budget. Every other jeweler we looked at tried to sell us something we didn't want while Jason helped us to discover what it was that we wanted.

Sent on 12/16/2014

Great customer service and beautiful diamonds… could you really ask for more!?

Sent on 10/20/2014

Diamond Cellar's reply:

Thanks so much for the great review! It means a lot to us that you took the time to tell others about your experience. We hope to see you back in the store again soon! ~Jen

Chelsi · Married on 06/20/2014

Diamond Cellar is where my fiance bought my engagement ring. Not only did he express having a great experience working with Katie Butler, she was so helpful in helping me get the ring resized (twice, due to my eagerness to get the ring back on my hand). We have already been in for our first round of shopping for our wedding bands with Katie and will certainly be loyal Diamond Cellar customers moving forward. The customer service is unparalleled and the staff is a perfect balance of accessible, fun, and professional.

Sent on 11/16/2013

Jayne · Married on 06/02/2014

My fiancé and I had a great experience picking out out rings at Diamond Cellar. They are always attentive to your needs. We are customers for life.

Sent on 03/16/2014

Mira · Married on 05/25/2014

Worth the money for an amazing ring if you can afford it! We splurges on an engagement ring and then got simple matching wedding bands

Sent on 02/03/2014

My husband and I both got our wedding bands from Diamond Cellar. The staff was very helpful in showing us a variety of rings, discussing designs, and prices. We are very pleased with the rings we picked.

Sent on 06/18/2014

Diamond Cellar's reply:

Thanks for taking the time to review our store, we sincerely appreciate it. Hope to see you back again soon! ~Jen

Christy · Married on 08/03/2013

From the engagement ring to the wedding bands, we loved working with Michael at Diamond Cellar. They really try to get to know you and what you're looking for rather than trying to get the most commission. We selected our wedding bands and ordered them about 6mos from our wedding and paid them off over time. Will be going back there for our next jewelry purchase

Sent on 10/28/2013

Amanda · Married on 04/20/2013

My fiancé and I worked with Randy at the Easton location. He spent so much time with us making sure we really liked what we were buying. You always hear their commercials about how they beat everyone in town, and after working with them they do. We shopped at 9 other stores before going to the Diamond Cellar. All the other stores pushed warranty plans, their credit cards and generic ring designs. Randy was great at giving options as far as the diamond cut, color and clarity, and was willing to stay in our budget regardless of how big or small our purchase was. Not until we were ready to buy did he mention that they too have a credit card, and there was never any pressure to open an account with them, it was just simply an option, which was great. We ended up going with a Christopher Designs ring and it is beautiful. Thank you to the Diamond Cellar and Randy for helping us find what we were looking for.

Sent on 02/19/2013

Laura · Married on 09/06/2012

We love our diamond engagement ring from The Diamond Cellar. Inna Ugodnikov, our saleslady was wonderful and helped us find the perfect diamond.

Sent on 09/10/2012

Michelle · Married on 08/25/2012

Love my band. My engagement ring was purchased elsewhere, but we were still able to find a band that matches perfect. Large men's selection as well.

Sent on 08/27/2012

Tracy · Married on 07/07/2012

I love my ring!! They helped with every detail!!

Sent on 01/10/2013

Heidi · Married on 06/16/2012

The staff at the Diamond Cellar were extremly professional and courteous. They listened to what we were saying and helped us create the perfect set of wedding bands. We will certainly use them for all of our jewelery needs in the future.

Sent on 08/11/2012

Lyndsay · Married on 06/09/2012

Amazing!! They were so helpful and understanding. They will size your ring in one day! They have such a great collection and everything is beautiful!

Sent on 12/06/2012

Caitlyn · Married on 04/07/2012

The Diamond Cellar has such a unique selection of wedding rings. They were very helpful when I picked out my engagement band at the Dublin store making my husband and I feel like we were the only people there. I had to look at every option, and not one time did the sales person make me feel like I was wasting their time. Again, when we picked out our wedding bands at the Easton store they did not make us feel like we were wasting their time when we kept going back and forth on the wedding band for my husband. They took their time to explain each ring we looked at and the pros and cons of each ring as well as comparing them to the rings we looked at previously. I will be going back to the Diamond Cellar for all my future jewelry needs.

Sent on 05/09/2012

Jayme · Married on 10/30/2011

My husband bought my engagement ring, and necklace chain, and his wedding band here. The sales staff were always kind and welcoming, despite the fact that we spent under $5000. I love the jewelry we bought here, and feel we got a great value for the price.

Sent on 11/18/2011
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 10/29/2011

I love the diamond cellar. My entire family only purchases our jewelry from them. Love Kim - she is awesome. Highly recommend as you will find the BEST rings ever there.

Sent on 11/16/2011

Danielle Ciara · Married on 10/14/2011

They were great from the beginning to the end. Could not have asked for more.

Sent on 11/01/2011

Charissa · Married on 06/26/2011

I had a wonderful experience buying my husband's ring at the Diamond Cellar. The staff there was very helpful (we weren't sure what we were looking for originally), and I never felt like they were only interested in making a sale. When it came time to buy the ring, I shopped around and actually got the Diamond Cellar to price match what I had found at another jeweler's. All their jewelry comes with a lifetime guarantee and they do most maintenance services for free. So if you're in Columbus, definitely stop in at the Diamond Cellar if you are looking for engagement or wedding bands!.

Sent on 07/19/2011