Scott's Custom Jewelers

Dublin, OH View map

From vintage to contemporary, our custom engagement and wedding rings are as unique as your love. And with our cool, CAD technology and 3D printers, the sky is the limit for custom jewelry designs.!

Looking for a diamond?

We offer both traditional, mined diamonds, and the new, affordable, eco-friendly lab grown diamonds. And if you want to reuse a family diamond - no problem! We love them all.

Perhaps you already have an engagement ring, but need a specially made wedding band to fit it? That's were we really shine (get it - shine? Dad jokes are free here!)

Want to cast both of your fingerprints somewhere on the wedding bands? Scott's can do that! Have a special symbol or design you want to incorporate into the engagement ring? No problem.

And we've got even more ideas available, just waiting to be created! Let Scott, or one of our wedding ring specialists, help you with one of your most important purchases.

Because at Scott's Custom Jewelers, you'll get exactly what you want, every time! Custom is our middle name.

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Cleaning
Diamond Certification
Insurance
Payment Plans
Ring Sizing
Warranties

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Antique Engagement Rings
Antique Wedding Bands
Custom Engagement Rings
Custom Wedding Bands

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

3-4 weeks
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Sama
    Sama S. Married on 06/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

You'll find everything you want at Scott's

There's no reason to go to a big box/chain store when you have a place like Scott's. Scott and his family worked with my now husband from out of state to design a gorgeous and unique engagement ring for me. When it came to pick out my wedding band, they helped me find something complimentary and even suggested adding a ruby from my mom's ring (which I wore on my ring finger before getting engaged) to the back of the band. It is so special and we loved working with this family - they are kind, patient, and so creative. You can and will find everything you're looking for at Scott's - don't hesitate to visit their shop. You won't regret it!

Scott's Custom Jewelers's reply:

Thanks Sama - your rings turned out amazing too! We're so glad you were happy with everything, and loved working with you and your husband.
  • Karly
    Karly H. Married on 10/16/2021

Great experience

Mr. Cevasco did a wonderful job on the engagement ring and the wedding bands too! Great service and great jewelry designs!
  • Mariah
    Mariah P. Married on 06/26/2021

Amazing Work!

Scott did such an amazing job turning my two grandmothers’ rings into a one of a kind wedding ring. His work is absolutely incredible! We met so many times until we got the design just right. I’ve had my engagement ring for 2 years and I still get compliments regularly! You have to go to Scott, especially for custom designs!

Scott's Custom Jewelers's reply:

Thanks Mariah (and Taylor) - the ring is beautiful! We love jewelry with a story, and your ring certainly does that. It's an heirloom, for sure.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

6365 Perimeter Drive Dublin, OH, 43016
614 336-4111
330-865-9595

Tue-Fri 10-6 Sat 10-4
Location of (Scott's Custom Jewelers)

Other vendors in Columbus for your wedding