1494 Stringtown Rd, Grove City, OH 43123 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7

About Meyers Jewelers

Meyers Jewelers is one of the longest running and operated family jewelers in central Ohio. With over 43 years in business we have established a widely known and respected name.

Meyers Jewelers is owned and run by a father, Meyer, and his two sons, Jeff and Scott.

They will meet you, greet you, and walk with you through every step of the way of your purchase. Whether your purchase be a small pair of gold earrings or a 2 ct. diamond engagement ring, you will always feel the comfortable home-like atmosphere as you get to know each employee personally. You can also be assured that they will be there for you in the future for any of your jewelry needs.

614 594 0230

Meyers Jewelers 1
Meyers Jewelers 2
  • Peter and Michelle

Michelle · Married on 11/23/2018

Meyers are like no other!

Cannot thank the Meyer brothers, Tracy and their staff enough!

Erica · Married on 08/31/2018

My now husband and I looked at engagement rings at multiple other large and small jewelry stores in our area before going to Meyers Jewelers. None of the other stores had the customer service, ring, or price per value that we wanted. When we went to Meyers Jewelers, they greeted us with smiles and made us feel at home. They showed us multiple rings and explained how they can be modified etc. Josh returned to the store to pick out my engagement ring (Scott watched which rings that I seemed to like best and had recommendations for Josh when he returned.) After the proposal we went back to have my ring cleaned (which they encourage whenever you're in the area & recommend at least every 3 months). They asked about the proposal and wanted to make sure we were happy with the ring. We have visited the store many times since for ring cleanings. Every time we've visited the store they remember us and greet us as if we were family! We later bought both of our wedding bands at Meyers when they had a few of the designers there and got an amazing deal!! We will definitely be shopping at Meyers for any & all future jewelry purchases!!! We highly recommend this jeweler!!!

Meyers Jewelers 3
    Meyers Jewelers 4

Stephanie · Married on 10/08/2016

I cannot say enough wonderful things about our experience with Meyers Jewelers. I was referred to this company from a co-worker and the second my boyfriend and the time and I went in we felt welcomed. Shawn took care of us and helped us find a ring within our budget and even helped us save money! She worked with my boyfriend to take what we looked at together to pick out the perfect ring, and let's just say now we are engaged!! We will be going back for our wedding bands in a few months!

Meyers Jewelers FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands

• 1494 Stringtown Rd Grove City, OH 43123 See on map
    Monday - Friday 10:00AM to 7:00PM Saturday 10:00AM to 7:00PM Closed Sunday to be with our families