Meyers Jewelers

Grove City, OH View map Visit website

From their store in Grove City, Ohio, Meyers Jewelers provides a premium wedding jewelry service. A family-owned business since 1966, this open and welcoming store brings an experienced service when it comes to choosing the best ring or jewelry for you. With a combined experience of over 200 years, their staff has a level of expertise that is hard to match.

Meyers Jewelers have a wide range of jewelry options with a varied price range, catering to all styles and budgets. Their experienced jewelers are ready to offer advice and suggestions, helping you to choose the ideal ring for you or your partner. They can even create a custom design, crafting tailor-made jewelry specifically to your tastes. This jeweler also has a repair service, letting them refit or restore your cherished keepsakes back to their best.

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Custom Wedding Bands
Designer Accessories
Designer Engagement Rings
Designer Wedding Bands

• Courtney
    Courtney Married on 07/11/2020

Engagement rings

I can’t say enough how awesome and welcoming Meyers Jewlers has been for my fiancé and I. No matter what time I walk in, even for a simple cleaning for my ring, I get a big welcome and a big smile to go with it from staff!
  • Peter and Michelle
    Michelle Married on 11/23/2018

Meyers are like no other!

Cannot thank the Meyer brothers, Tracy and their staff enough!
    Erica Married on 08/31/2018
    My now husband and I looked at engagement rings at multiple other large and small jewelry stores in our area before going to Meyers Jewelers. None of the other stores had the customer service, ring, or price per value that we wanted. When we went to Meyers Jewelers, they greeted us with smiles and made us feel at home. They showed us multiple rings and explained how they can be modified etc. Josh returned to the store to pick out my engagement ring (Scott watched which rings that I seemed to like best and had recommendations for Josh when he returned.) After the proposal we went back to have my ring cleaned (which they encourage whenever you're in the area & recommend at least every 3 months). They asked about the proposal and wanted to make sure we were happy with the ring. We have visited the store many times since for ring cleanings. Every time we've visited the store they remember us and greet us as if we were family! We later bought both of our wedding bands at Meyers when they had a few of the designers there and got an amazing deal!! We will definitely be shopping at Meyers for any & all future jewelry purchases!!! We highly recommend this jeweler!!!

1494 Stringtown Rd Grove City, OH, 43123

Monday - Friday 10:00AM to 7:00PM Saturday 10:00AM to 7:00PM Closed Sunday to be with our families
Location of (Meyers Jewelers)

Other vendors in Columbus for your wedding