461 Rt. 38 West, Maple Shade, NJ 08052 Map · Phone number

About Detangled Salon

We are an experienced and licensed Mobile Hair & Makeup team that want to make you look PERFECT for your special day! Formal styles, blow outs, gorgeous traditional and airbrush makeup application, etc. You name it, and we'll do it so that you look gorgeous for your big event!

Holiday Parties
Proms
Formals
Bachelorette Parties
Girls Night Out
Birthdays
Photo Shoots
And more!

We offer AFFORDABLE prices and special Hair & Makeup packages (**Brides, don't forget to ask about bridesmaids bride packages! EVERY BRIDE AND BRIDESMAID GETS A FREE SET OF FALSE LASHES AND LIP GLOSS TO KEEP!). Inquire via email for complete pricing! We look forward to making you look BEAUTIFUL!

Other couples have also viewed

• Make Me Sparkle
  • Athena Beauty
  • Glamour Me Bridal
  • Zanya Spa Salon
38560236807733333311934957453n
38560236807733333311934957453n

5 Reviews for Detangled Salon

Eileen · Married on 05/27/2017

Donna and her team are AMAZING! I was a bride who doesn't wear a ton of makeup, so bridal makeup made me nervous. I had seen her makeup on 2 other brides I knew who are just like me, and they looked amazing and beautiful on their wedding days! That made it that much easier for me to call her up and see if she was available. Her team listens to what you want, and make you feel right at home when you're in their chair! They'll also make suggestions so you can get the exact look you are looking for! My girls looked amazing, and my mom and mother-in-law looked beautiful! Even better? Donna's team was so accommodating that they used my sister-in-law's makeup on her face because of her lifestyle choice! No questions asked! Donna goes above and beyond for her brides and their squad, and I can't wait for my next event so Donna can do my hair and makeup all over again!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Laura · Married on 05/29/2016

Donna did an AMAZING job on myself, 4 bridesmaids, and mothers of the bride and groom at my May 2016 wedding. She was able to come to the hotel that I was staying and set up early in the morning in order to accommodate my wedding party size. She was great to work with from start to finish- for my trial she made me feel super comfortable- very personable and friendly. She added two extra assistants (for free ) to come and help to get my wedding party done before my first look.
    My makeup and hair lasted the whole day and looked flawless from start to end (even with all the crazy dancing throughout the night). She made my wedding morning very special, bringing laughter and fun to the getting ready part of the day.
    Donna is truly an expert and is worth every penny! I would definitely recommend her to my friends and family and would use her again if I needed to get my hair/makeup done!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Jessica · Married on 11/01/2014

I starting to work with Kristin a year before my wedding and she was terrific from day one! She was so patient with me during my trial and really listened to what I envisioned for my day.

Her and Lia did hair and makeup on my wedding day for me, my bridal party, and close family members. Everyone looked beautiful and we got so many amazing compliments. Kristin did my hair and makeup, and also helped me stay calm and relaxed the entire time.

Kristin and the staff at Detangled were all so great to work with. They were extremely responsive when I had any questions and really made the whole experience so enjoyable!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Detangled Salon FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup

• 461 Rt. 38 West Maple Shade, NJ, 08052 See on map
    Location of (Detangled Salon)