Details Event Design

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,000 Package Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,000 Package Price

Details Event Design is a full service Wedding and Event Planning company located in beautiful Fernandina Beach, Florida. We specialize in designing and producing unique weddings and events on Florida's First Coast. Our goal is to help each of our clients infuse their personal style into their events to make them truly memorable.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$750

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

2,500.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Message vendor

• Hanna
    Hanna B. Married on 10/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Natalie is EVERYTHING you need.

Oh where to begin. I will preface this by saying that I didn't truly understand what a wedding planner/coordinator does. I went into this feeling so overwhelmed until I saw Natalie do her thing. She coordinated the rehearsal and made sure to go through it a few times so I could see. She went through the line up and helped make changes where necessary. There were moments when a different plan would make sense and listening to her is the best thing I did. Now, on to the day of. I was a ball of many emotions let me tell you. Natalie was there every time to ensure me everything was okay. She even gave me a granola bar she stashed away for herself. Every direction I had for set up was done beyond my expectations. I knew that while she was there, there was nothing I needed to worry about aside from what the day truly stands for. The fact that I had guests telling me after how wonderful she was speaks for itself. I highly recommend Details Event Design. Thank you Natalie from the bottom of my heart for everything.

Details Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet review!! I was delighted to be able to help you and Tyler have a more enjoyable & relaxing wedding day! Congratulations again!
  • Jeanine
    Jeanine L. Married on 09/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

My experience working with Natalie was so easy, stress free, and she even made the process fun

When we decided to get married in 6 months I was really nervous and full of anxiety about the whole thing. After my first meeting with Natalie I was put at ease that this was going to go fine and completely confident that this timeline was doable. Right away she gave me connections with the best vendors that cover every catagory of wedding. Through the process anytime I had a question she made herself available if not by phone then by email. This made the process so much less stressful. On the 30 walk through, rehearsal, and the day of she was on time and on point not missing a single detail. The day of my wedding I literally didn’t have to worry about a thing because Natalie handled it all. If your getting married and aren’t sure if you want a planner? Get Natalie and I promise it will be the best decision you ever make. She was an absolute dream to work with and I would highly recommend her to anyone getting married ever.

Details Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It was a pleasure to help you and Jason have a fabulous wedding day! 💜
  • Abby
    Abby W. Married on 05/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Perfect Wedding Planner!

Natalie is a lifesaver. We truly could not have planned our wedding without her. If I could give any future bride or grooms any advice, it would be to save yourself the headaches and call Natalie! She was SO helpful from helping us choose the perfect venue to building an incredible group of vendors. She took care of so many big and small details even after the wedding was over. Her services are a MUST, and she is worth every penny! Not only is she incredible at planning weddings/events, but she is also SO much fun to be around. She is funny and sweet, but very real when you need an honest opinion. I cannot say enough good things about her! Thank you for everything Natalie! Our wedding day was a dream come true because of you!

Details Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely review! I loved working with you and Nick and your family! Wishing you every happiness!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner

The Beauty Bar The Beauty Bar Wedding Hair & Makeup

Natalie is absolutely wonderful at what she does. She is incredibly professional and works great with her brides as well the vendors. As a business owner who works a lot of wedding,s Details Event Design is on our "Preferred Vendor" page on our website. If you're in need of a coordinator for your upcoming wedding, birthday or even baby shower you and your guest will be in great hands with Natalie.

95142 Periwinkle Place Fernandina Beach, 32034

9am-5pm EST
Location of (Details Event Design)

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding