2501 15th St, Denver, CO 80211, Denver, CO 80211 Map · Phone number
Package Price $3,250
Availability Check your date

About Details Details

detailsdetails, based in LoHi Denver, Colorado, is a full service wedding design and coordination company that serves Colorado and beyond. Mariah, the company’s lead planner, is a certified wedding and event planner who is deeply passionate about weddings and is a sucker for love. She brings her unique and personal enthusiasm to every wedding and event. Over the course of the planning process, Mariah strives to become intimately familiar with each couple’s individual love story, ensuring the team plans a completely authentic wedding to fit every couple's needs.

On the fence if you need assistance? Not sure what level of help is right for you? Let's grab a coffee or beer and talk! We offer a complimentary consultation and believe mutual fit is key :)

detailsdetails offers comprehensive full wedding planning, partial planning and weddinig management for all couples across CO and beyond. Here are a few ways we can help:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Rehearsal management
  • Vendor referrals and recommendations
  • Timeline creation
  • Hotel accomodations
  • Always included are lots of laughs, talks of Chuck Norris and oddles of fun while planning!
Follow Details Details on

Wedding party goals
Wedding party goals
Denver Pride Parade Wedding
Denver Pride Parade Wedding
Weddings are better with dogs!
Weddings are better with dogs!
The Happy Couple
Newlyweds dancing
That just married look
That just married look
First dance
YES to paper, rock, scissors!
YES to paper, rock, scissors!
Ceremony -Sunrise Amphitheater
Father/Daughter Dance
Father/Daughter Dance
Couple Portrait
Couple Portrait
Congrats to the newlyweds!
Congrats to the newlyweds!
Having fun
Having fun
1st look
1st look
Newlyweds - B lazy 2 ranch
Newlyweds - B lazy 2 ranch
Cheers to great toasts!
Cheers to great toasts!
Signature drink - yes please!
Signature drink - yes please!
Enjoying some solo time.
Ceremony at Midnight Ranch
Ceremony at Midnight Ranch
Hooray for ice-cream!
Hooray for ice-cream!
A little help from Mom :)
A little help from Mom :)
Bouquet toss
Silly, silly boys
Chatfield Botanical Gardens
Chatfield Botanical Gardens
Bridal bouquet
Dogs make everything better!
Dogs make everything better!
Stylish groom

35 Reviews for Details Details

• Madison

Madison Schosid · Married on 01/18/2020

The Reasons Why I'm Obsessed With Mariah: A List

I tried writing my review in a lovely, concise paragraph, but it was turning into a three-page essay (single spaced), so I decided to put my review in a list format instead. The following are a list of reasons why I would recommend Mariah and her team to literally everyone, in no particular order:
    1. She is super cool, funny, and engaging. Working with her was a joy!
    2. My husband and I wanted pizza at our wedding. We knew it was a big ask of any planner to have Cosmo's Pizza instead of a traditional caterer, and we weren't surprised when several of the planners we reached out to didn't get back to us. Mariah, on the other hand, not only responded quickly, she was also super game to make our vision a reality.
    3. She wears really cool cat shoes.
    4. She checked in with us regularly, asked questions we hadn't considered, and put together a game-plan that made sense for us and our day.
    5. She has an incredible team that is friendly, helpful, and will do literally anything to make your day perfect (for example, when I decided I didn't like uplighting 10 minutes into my reception, and her assistant had all of them turned off the moment I asked).
    6. Although my husband and I aren't a part of the LGBTQ+ community, many of our friends and family are, and it was really important to us that our vendors be inclusive in their perspective. Mariah makes it very clear that she's a strong ally to the LGBTQ+ community, and I love that she created a space where everyone I love felt safe and seen in their identities.
    7. Whenever my husband and I started to panic, we'd have a meeting with Mariah, and we would immediately feel better. You can tell she's in complete control of the events she plans, and I love that we always felt less stressed whenever we talked to her.
    8. Her list of recommended vendors is incredible. For example, we wanted Edison lights for our wedding, and the first two vendors we reached out to were well out of our price range. Mariah came back with an amazing lighting vendor that gave us exactly what we wanted, and we were so grateful that she was able to point us in the right direction.
    9. She has great taste in coffee shops.
    10. She made sure that the details that were important to us were perfectly executed. I cared more about centerpieces, tablecloths, chairs, and cutlery than I did my wedding dress, and Mariah made sure that they came out exactly how I wanted. I love that I didn't have to do a walk-through beforehand to make sure everything was perfect, and I love that I trusted her to the point that I knew I didn't need to.

I honestly can't recommend Mariah and her team enough. It's clear that she loves couples and that she's game for whatever your vision looks like. She's kind, cool, thoughtful, and a meticulous planner, and if you need a planner that's completely on board with your vision, she's the person you want to talk to.

Sent on 01/27/2020
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/20/2019

Hiring her will be the best decision you make, promise!

I cannot recommend detailsdetails enough! Mariah is amazing. She was my "day of" wedding coordinator and wow did I get so much more support than just on the day of. Want to make sure your day is structured, coordinated, and all vendors and your wedding party know exactly where to be and when? Hire Mariah. Have an overbearing family member that you need a buffer for? Mariah's got you. Want someone watching your guests and will cut people off from the bar that are being sloppy and obnoxious? Mariah will do it. Want someone backing you up when one of your vendors screws you over? Hire Mariah. Want someone you can turn to when something stressful happens on your wedding day? You've got Mariah. In the weeks leading up to the wedding she met with me several times, got a timeline down, offered suggestions and advice, and even ran my rehearsal. As well as just checking in with me to see how I was doing and what she could help with. It's been one month since my wedding and we are still in touch, and she is helping me navigate a very rough situation with a vendor. Detailsdetails was by far the biggest asset to my wedding day. I would not have had such a fun, structured/coordinated/well ran, and relatively easy wedding day had she not been there. All of this for just the "day of" wedding coordinator services. I am so thankful for her!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Julia · Married on 09/07/2019

"not a worry in the world" is the theme of Mariah's planning style

I took a quiz on Wedfuly ( online wedding planning site) to pair me with my day of coordinator and automatically got matched with Mariah. I was very impressed with her fun but organized personality, her quick responsiveness and her creative ideas. I felt like our time together leading up to the wedding went so smoothly, Mariah asked all the questions I didn't think to and had the day planned perfectly. And when the wedding day finally arrived, I saw the vision we had together wonderfully executed. If there were any wrinkles, I didn't even notice. She worked so well with all my other vendors and added a sense of peace to what could have been a chaotic day. I feel very lucky to have been matched with her and her team!

Sent on 10/17/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Details Details FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1750
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3250
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 2501 15th St, Denver, CO 80211 Denver, CO, 80211 See on map
    720-738-5289 (Phone number)
    303-908-6347 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday - Thursday 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM Friday, Saturday, Sunday by appointment only.
    Location of (Details Details)