Details Details

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,250 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,250 Package Price

detailsdetails, based in LoHi Denver, Colorado, plans kickass weddings for awesome couples, anywhere you want to say I Do! Our mission is to take your ideas (while staying within your budget of course!) and transform them into a kickass party, err wedding. detailsdetails understands every couple is unique and that’s why our packages are too. From full planning and design, to wedding management, elopements, minimonies, surprise weddings and consulting hours, we’ll work with you to create the perfect fit wherever your wedding takes us. Yup. We go wherever you need us to go.

As someone who’s always marched to the beat of their own drum, we too favor the more eclectic approach to weddings than traditional. Anyone can get married in a church. Also, anyone can marry themselves in Colorado as self-solemnization is legal here. BUT – do you know who makes the best desserts? Or who can hook you up with a suit in a pinch? What about amazing florals? We’ve taken the guesswork out of wedding planning and are here to help get you hitched, in a stress-free and totally rad way. Save the never-ending to do list for deciding on where to go on your honeymoon or what to pack! Let’s focus on how to have a blast in saying I Do together.

On the fence if you need assistance? Not sure what level of help is right for you? Let's grab a coffee or beer and talk! We offer a complimentary consultation and believe mutual fit is key :)

detailsdetails offers comprehensive full wedding planning, partial planning and wedding management for all couples across CO and beyond. Here are a few ways we can help:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Rehearsal management
  • Vendor referrals and recommendations
  • Timeline creation
  • Hotel accommodations
  • Next day brunch
  • Weekend activites for guests
  • Always included are lots of laughs, talks of Chuck Norris and oodles of fun while planning!
  • And More
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,750

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,250

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Kristen
    Kristen M. Married on 10/16/2021

Exceptional!

Mariah and her team were amazing to work with for our wedding! The thought of planning an out-of-state wedding during a pandemic was highly intimidating; however, we had friends in the wedding industry who recommended DetailsDetails and they were so right. Mariah was there through every step of the process keeping us on track and was so much fun to work with. You can choose various packages to get exactly the level of help you want. She is professional, responsive (which I now realize is HUGE after being in contact with vendors in the wedding industry), creative, has good contacts and has your back for everything. I would highly recommend her and her team to anyone looking for a wedding planner in the Denver/Colorado area!
    Lanie S. Married on 10/02/2021

Forever grateful! Thank you!

Mariah and her team were a dream to work with! I could not have asked for a smoother wedding day because of them. Mariah's hands-on approach is unparalleled to any other wedding planner that I inquired with. Three months before our wedding she drove 5 hours round trip to come see our venue to help us make our vision come to life. She was always willing to answer my questions via email, meet in person or do a zoom call with me. I am forever grateful for her organization, wit, compassion, and humor. Thank you Details Details for making our day so special!
  • Ally
    Ally H. Married on 10/01/2021

Amazing, perfect, the best!

Mariah is amazing! The year leading up to my wedding she had such amazing advice and recommendations! She always reminded me that this was my wedding and no idea was a bad idea because it was my day and I could do what I wanted!
    Day of she took care of everything! Met with all vendors, set up everything! Coordinated everyone and everything!
    Everything was in her hands and she made it happen exactly how I wanted.
    You cannot go wrong with Mariah and Details Details!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

2501 15th St, Denver, CO 80211 Denver, CO, 80211
720-514-9595
303-908-6347

Monday - Thursday 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM Friday, Saturday, Sunday by appointment only.
Location of (Details Details)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding