Details Details Reviews

36 Reviews for Details Details

• Madison

Madison S. · Married on 01/18/2020

The Reasons Why I'm Obsessed With Mariah: A List

I tried writing my review in a lovely, concise paragraph, but it was turning into a three-page essay (single spaced), so I decided to put my review in a list format instead. The following are a list of reasons why I would recommend Mariah and her team to literally everyone, in no particular order:
    1. She is super cool, funny, and engaging. Working with her was a joy!
    2. My husband and I wanted pizza at our wedding. We knew it was a big ask of any planner to have Cosmo's Pizza instead of a traditional caterer, and we weren't surprised when several of the planners we reached out to didn't get back to us. Mariah, on the other hand, not only responded quickly, she was also super game to make our vision a reality.
    3. She wears really cool cat shoes.
    4. She checked in with us regularly, asked questions we hadn't considered, and put together a game-plan that made sense for us and our day.
    5. She has an incredible team that is friendly, helpful, and will do literally anything to make your day perfect (for example, when I decided I didn't like uplighting 10 minutes into my reception, and her assistant had all of them turned off the moment I asked).
    6. Although my husband and I aren't a part of the LGBTQ+ community, many of our friends and family are, and it was really important to us that our vendors be inclusive in their perspective. Mariah makes it very clear that she's a strong ally to the LGBTQ+ community, and I love that she created a space where everyone I love felt safe and seen in their identities.
    7. Whenever my husband and I started to panic, we'd have a meeting with Mariah, and we would immediately feel better. You can tell she's in complete control of the events she plans, and I love that we always felt less stressed whenever we talked to her.
    8. Her list of recommended vendors is incredible. For example, we wanted Edison lights for our wedding, and the first two vendors we reached out to were well out of our price range. Mariah came back with an amazing lighting vendor that gave us exactly what we wanted, and we were so grateful that she was able to point us in the right direction.
    9. She has great taste in coffee shops.
    10. She made sure that the details that were important to us were perfectly executed. I cared more about centerpieces, tablecloths, chairs, and cutlery than I did my wedding dress, and Mariah made sure that they came out exactly how I wanted. I love that I didn't have to do a walk-through beforehand to make sure everything was perfect, and I love that I trusted her to the point that I knew I didn't need to.

I honestly can't recommend Mariah and her team enough. It's clear that she loves couples and that she's game for whatever your vision looks like. She's kind, cool, thoughtful, and a meticulous planner, and if you need a planner that's completely on board with your vision, she's the person you want to talk to.

Sent on 01/27/2020
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/20/2019

Hiring her will be the best decision you make, promise!

I cannot recommend detailsdetails enough! Mariah is amazing. She was my "day of" wedding coordinator and wow did I get so much more support than just on the day of. Want to make sure your day is structured, coordinated, and all vendors and your wedding party know exactly where to be and when? Hire Mariah. Have an overbearing family member that you need a buffer for? Mariah's got you. Want someone watching your guests and will cut people off from the bar that are being sloppy and obnoxious? Mariah will do it. Want someone backing you up when one of your vendors screws you over? Hire Mariah. Want someone you can turn to when something stressful happens on your wedding day? You've got Mariah. In the weeks leading up to the wedding she met with me several times, got a timeline down, offered suggestions and advice, and even ran my rehearsal. As well as just checking in with me to see how I was doing and what she could help with. It's been one month since my wedding and we are still in touch, and she is helping me navigate a very rough situation with a vendor. Detailsdetails was by far the biggest asset to my wedding day. I would not have had such a fun, structured/coordinated/well ran, and relatively easy wedding day had she not been there. All of this for just the "day of" wedding coordinator services. I am so thankful for her!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Julia · Married on 09/07/2019

"not a worry in the world" is the theme of Mariah's planning style

I took a quiz on Wedfuly ( online wedding planning site) to pair me with my day of coordinator and automatically got matched with Mariah. I was very impressed with her fun but organized personality, her quick responsiveness and her creative ideas. I felt like our time together leading up to the wedding went so smoothly, Mariah asked all the questions I didn't think to and had the day planned perfectly. And when the wedding day finally arrived, I saw the vision we had together wonderfully executed. If there were any wrinkles, I didn't even notice. She worked so well with all my other vendors and added a sense of peace to what could have been a chaotic day. I feel very lucky to have been matched with her and her team!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Mary

Mary M. · Married on 09/05/2019

All the details

Mariah was a big help! She helped me pick out my vendors. She really goes above and beyond. I loved being able to hand her information and let her with go it from there. She efficiently brought up things I hadn’t even thought of, and made sure of what I wanted. She made sure we knew it was our day, any everything was our choice. Having her on my side and wrangling my crew made everything thing easier. Don’t hesitate hire Mariah now! She’ll help you with everything you need.

Sent on 10/24/2019

Meaghan · Married on 07/06/2019

Yay mariah!

We got married on 7/13/19 - we hired Mariah as a day-of-coordinator. We had more than our fair share of things that went awry but, we were able to continue celebrating knowing Mariah had our back :)

She is super friendly, responsive, supportive. We ran into an issue with our DJ (they sent a replacement person as opposed to the person we hired) who didn't even have the right play list - she was on the ball making sure things got back in order.

She and her assistant helped us with the set up - they helped trouble shoot the crazy torrential downpours that came out of nowhere during an outdoor wedding.

Having Mariah there definitely let me be more "present" for our day and hang out with our guests as opposed to trying to fix the issues myself.

Honestly, having someone who knows the business and can be your contact for last minute changes/complications is TOTALLY worth it so you can sit back and enjoy your day.

Thank you Mariah!!!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Details Details's reply:

I loved getting to know you Megahan (and Matt!) and it was such a joy to work with you on your beautiful wedding! You looked radiant and have the nicest family and friends :) Yay for being neighbors and liking trivia too. Can't wait for a Tuesday nerd out!!!

Ryan G. · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing and professional. Grace under pressure. Extreme attention to detail.

Mariah from Details Details, is the best wedding and event planner I have ever worked with, hands down. She is extremely detailed, personable and professional. I was struck by her amazing communication skills, and easy going attitude under pressure. She goes above and beyond for her clients, and makes every portion of the event go smoothly. If you want a perfect and unforgettable experience, hire Mariah from Details Details. I simply can’t recommend her enough.

Sent on 12/16/2020

Kristen · Married on 06/01/2019

Irreplaceable

Mariah was a huge help both during the planning process, and day-of! She was responsive and on top of things from the very beginning, giving us peace of mind knowing that no detail would be overlooked. My fiancé, who is beyond type-A, was pretty particular about certain things, had lots of details that he wanted handled in a specific way, minute by minute timelines, etc. Mariah took notes on everything and addressed all of his concerns before he could even begin to stress. She handled our rehearsal with ease, met with our officiant (who was a friend) to ensure he was prepared and that our ceremony would flow, and arrived early day of to help our other vendors set up. Throughout the evening, anything we needed-- from my groom's suit coat for sunset photos, to another glass of champagne for my party animal mother-- Mariah was there. Hiring Mariah all over would be a no-brainer.

Sent on 07/02/2019

Details Details's reply:

You are the absolute sweetest Kristen! It was a joy to be a part of your gorgeous wedding and we loved having the chance to help bring your visions to life :)
  • Charlotte

Charlotte · Married on 05/31/2019

Best decision ever!

Hiring Mariah for our wedding was the best decision we made in the whole process. Not only is she a generally awesome person, but her attention to detail, awesome vendor recommendations and flexibility made her the perfect addition to our wedding. Mariah made the whole process super smooth and kept me from feeling overwhelmed, especially in the few weeks before the wedding. So thankful she was a part of our big day!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Details Details's reply:

Your wedding was SOOOOOO FUN Charlotte!!! Thank you for being so wonderful and amazing ;) If your brother ever wants to get into officiating, please please let me know!
  • Sylvia

Sylvia B. · Married on 05/23/2019

Mariah made our wedding a success!

From the moment my wife and I had our initial consult with Mariah, we knew she was the one who would make our wedding dreams come true. She is extremely experienced, professional, knowledgable on all things wedding, LGBTQAI+ friendly, and just a genuinely cool person. Her pricing is extremely reasonable compared to other coordinators we contacted, and I must say, it was money well spent! We hired her as our day-of coordinator, but she worked with us throughout the entire process. I sent her many e-mails over the course of 6+ months leading up the wedding, and she was so responsive and helpful. Mariah was always willing to guide is through the many details involved in planning a wedding, from obtaining a marriage license to coordinating with vendors and everything in between. It gave us a huge sense of security during a chaotic time. On the day of our wedding, she was an absolute rockstar! No detail was overlooked. We didn't have to worry about a single thing because she took care of it all. Our wedding was a huge success and we attribute so much of it to Mariah.

Sent on 05/29/2019

Details Details's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Sylvia!! It was such a pleasure being a part of your wedding! You ladies really set the bar :) I enjoyed getting to know you both and look forward to our continued friendship!
  • Christy

Christy C. · Married on 01/25/2019

All around, fantastic!

I knew from the moment I started planning my wedding, that I would be working with Mariah! She has helped me plan several events for my company, and I knew she would help make our wedding unforgettable. And, she did just that! Mariah was an absolute joy to work with! She helped us find our dream venue, acted as an incredible liaison between us and the venue owners, and made sure that we got everything that we needed! She worked magic with all of our other vendors as well, helping us find the perfect team to make our day exactly what we wanted. She is just so, so good at what she does! I can't recommend her more highly!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Details Details's reply:

It was so much fun planning your wedding with you Christy! Thank you for entrusting us with this! I miss all of the HHs and brunches, aka planning sessions :)

Lindsay · Married on 09/29/2018

5 Stars All-around!

My husband and I had a surprise wedding, which made for complicated logistics. However, Mariah was on top of everything, and handled all the details with ease. On the day of the wedding, whenever a decision needed to be made or a question arose - I knew I could trust her to make executive decisions so that I could fully enjoy the day, stress-free. Leading up to the wedding, she was easy to communicate with and worked within my budget, which made planning so much easier. I'd highly recommend Mariah for your special day!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Danny · Married on 09/15/2018

The best wedding day decision you’ll make!!

Early in our engagement one piece of advice that kept coming from our friends was Hire a Wedding Coordinator. We did some quick research, discovered Mariah, and she seemed to fit our exact needs on paper. We set up a meet and greet, and immediately knew she was the one for us! Mariah stayed in constant contact with us, went over contracts, made sure we had everything we needed to keep the levels of stress manageable. For the weekend of she was hands on when we needed her and Always within eyesight in case something were to come up. She was incredibly professional, helpful in every way, and anticipated needs and issues before they ever came up. I could not have asked for a better coordinator, and I would highly recommend her services.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Rhonda · Married on 08/31/2018

Mariah was amazing! I couldn’t imagine planning this wedding without her. She was the calming, reassuring voice of reason that pulled it all together without a glitch. Everything unfolded beautifully… thanks to Mariah!

Photos not yet available. Everything was beautiful however.

Sent on 09/21/2018

Alyssa · Married on 08/31/2018

Mariah was the best money we spent on our wedding - no question. We weren't going to get a planner, but decided about 2 months out that we need a day-of coordinator. I am SO happy we found Mariah, I don't know what we would have done without her. She made my vision come to life and took care of all the details so I was stress free the day of the wedding. Mariah went above and beyond to meet with us before the wedding, contact vendors, and make sure everything ran seamlessly. She is very detail oriented, professional and thorough. There wasn't anything that wasn't discussed or planned out. My mom and I felt such relief after hiring her and I would recommend her to any/every bride. I also love that she's very down-to-earth and authentic. Beyond her excellent service, she's enjoyable to be around and I always looked forward to my meetings with her.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Meghan · Married on 08/18/2018

Mariah was so amazing! We are so thankful to have had Mariah on our wedding day! She took care of everything and we never had to worry! I so appreciate her helpfulness and willingness to help us at every turn! Thank you Mariah!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Caroline · Married on 07/07/2018

Mariah was so great to work with. She was so knowledgeable, helpful and reliable. She had good ideas about things that helped make our big day even more special. She met with us several times before the wedding and even one time after to debrief. I really liked the debrief meeting because we got to spend time together, relax and laugh about the even instead of plan out more details. She listened to what we wanted and make it happen. She was great! I would recommend her to any friend.

Sent on 08/08/2018

G · Married on 07/01/2018

Mariah was fantastic! The wedding was exactly what I hoped for. She truly helped create our dream day!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Veronica O. · Married on 06/22/2018

Mountain wedding and our Pup!

Mariah is the best. Very thoughtful, organized, strategic, caring. As far as I know everything went according to plan on our wedding day. We mostly remember having fun, spending time with our family and friends and dancing. Her extra care and attention to our pup during the services was the icing on top!

Sent on 10/19/2018
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 06/15/2018

Amazing to Work With!

Mariah was awesome! Super easy to work with and she had great recommendations for vendors (almost all of which we ended up using).

She was also an amazing resource and helped us to focus on what WE wanted in our wedding (especially with so much family pressure and expectations)!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Alexis · Married on 06/02/2018

Having Mairah there to support our wedding day was hands down one of the best decisions we made throughout the entire planning process… I would almost say it tied with deciding to marry my husband. She was not only incredibly easy to work with but also so much fun. She had a great vision for the space and made our nontraditional surprise wedding celebration everything we could have ever hoped for. There were a lot of little details that had to line up perfectly in order to keep the surprise element of the day for all of our guests, Mariah handled everything with ease. Our timeline got pushed back and we had to make a handful of game time decisions and she handled it all flawlessly. She not only made sure we had everything we needed on our wedding day but also worked so well with our parents and all our guests. We could not have asked to work with a more talented and professional coordinator. Look no further for the perfect coordinator. Thank you SO much, Mariah!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Kelsey · Married on 05/26/2018

Mariah was a delight to work with! My husband and I are low key and had a hard time making some decisions regarding the wedding. Mariah was so wonderful at walking as through those decisions without pushing us one way or another. She was amazingly helpful at bringing up details that we hadn’t ever considered. I’m not sure what our wedding day would have looked like without Mariah and I’m so glad we chose her as our wedding planner!!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Steven · Married on 01/01/2018

Mariah is one of the best wedding planners for all budgets in Colorado! She's highly skillful, very organized and has a unique eye for detail! I've worked with Mariah on a variety of different projects and I can't recommend her talent, value, and customer experience any higher. If you're fortunate enough to hire Mariah as your wedding planner, you're sure to have a stellar experience!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Katie · Married on 11/11/2017

Mariah from detailsdetails is amazing!! She served as the "month of" coordinator for our November wedding in Denver.

She is incredibly diligent, detail oriented (note the name of her business - it fits!), and a great people person. Her sense of humor and easygoing personality make her a joy to work with, but make no mistake that easygoing personality does not mean she will stand down from her number one priority: having your day go beautifully and exactly how you'd like it.

We met Mariah at a bridal show and over the next 9-10 months leading up to our wedding she would check in via email occasionally and offered up awesome advice when I asked, so we really got far better than 'month of' service at a rate that was more competitive than the other month of service I got a quote from. While my husband and I did the full scope of wedding planning ourselves minus Mariah's services, she would still think of all these little things we never would have thought of. We had a church ceremony in Denver with a reception off site, and she juggled set up simultaneously at both places (somehow) with poise; we had no hitches at all. I felt so much better through the wedding planning process knowing I had an expert on my side who was so diligent, had so much experience at our reception venue and working with the other vendors, and who I could trust wholeheartedly with the details of our special day.

Sent on 05/07/2018

Bill · Married on 07/18/2017

Mariah Lehnert of Detailsdetails.co did an awesome job as a wedding planner for our son and daughter-in-law's wedding at Red Rocks in Denver, Colorado. We would not hesitate to use her talents again and strongly encourage those who are reading this ... to do the same. Bill and Nancy Hughes, Austin, TX

Sent on 07/20/2017

Angela · Married on 07/18/2017

Mariah with Details Details was our day of coordinator and a life saver! And that's an understatement! She was professional, made the day of planning a blast, and was able to make sure that there were no hiccups (and if there were, we didn't know about them) on the big day! I can not rave about her and everything she did for us enough! She delegated the wedding party with ease and stayed on top of vendors. Seriously, you NEED to hire Mariah!

Sent on 09/11/2017