Details Details Reviews

Details Details 6
Details Details 7

Meaghan · Married on 07/06/2019

Yay mariah!

We got married on 7/13/19 - we hired Mariah as a day-of-coordinator. We had more than our fair share of things that went awry but, we were able to continue celebrating knowing Mariah had our back :)

She is super friendly, responsive, supportive. We ran into an issue with our DJ (they sent a replacement person as opposed to the person we hired) who didn't even have the right play list - she was on the ball making sure things got back in order.

She and her assistant helped us with the set up - they helped trouble shoot the crazy torrential downpours that came out of nowhere during an outdoor wedding.

Having Mariah there definitely let me be more "present" for our day and hang out with our guests as opposed to trying to fix the issues myself.

Honestly, having someone who knows the business and can be your contact for last minute changes/complications is TOTALLY worth it so you can sit back and enjoy your day.

Thank you Mariah!!!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Details Details's reply:

I loved getting to know you Megahan (and Matt!) and it was such a joy to work with you on your beautiful wedding! You looked radiant and have the nicest family and friends :) Yay for being neighbors and liking trivia too. Can't wait for a Tuesday nerd out!!!

Kristen · Married on 06/01/2019

Irreplaceable

Mariah was a huge help both during the planning process, and day-of! She was responsive and on top of things from the very beginning, giving us peace of mind knowing that no detail would be overlooked. My fiancé, who is beyond type-A, was pretty particular about certain things, had lots of details that he wanted handled in a specific way, minute by minute timelines, etc. Mariah took notes on everything and addressed all of his concerns before he could even begin to stress. She handled our rehearsal with ease, met with our officiant (who was a friend) to ensure he was prepared and that our ceremony would flow, and arrived early day of to help our other vendors set up. Throughout the evening, anything we needed-- from my groom's suit coat for sunset photos, to another glass of champagne for my party animal mother-- Mariah was there. Hiring Mariah all over would be a no-brainer.

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Details Details 8

Details Details's reply:

You are the absolute sweetest Kristen! It was a joy to be a part of your gorgeous wedding and we loved having the chance to help bring your visions to life :)
  • Charlotte

Charlotte · Married on 05/31/2019

Best decision ever!

Hiring Mariah for our wedding was the best decision we made in the whole process. Not only is she a generally awesome person, but her attention to detail, awesome vendor recommendations and flexibility made her the perfect addition to our wedding. Mariah made the whole process super smooth and kept me from feeling overwhelmed, especially in the few weeks before the wedding. So thankful she was a part of our big day!

Sent on 07/22/2019
    Details Details 9

Details Details's reply:

Your wedding was SOOOOOO FUN Charlotte!!! Thank you for being so wonderful and amazing ;) If your brother ever wants to get into officiating, please please let me know!
  • Christy

Christy Crook · Married on 01/25/2019

All around, fantastic!

I knew from the moment I started planning my wedding, that I would be working with Mariah! She has helped me plan several events for my company, and I knew she would help make our wedding unforgettable. And, she did just that! Mariah was an absolute joy to work with! She helped us find our dream venue, acted as an incredible liaison between us and the venue owners, and made sure that we got everything that we needed! She worked magic with all of our other vendors as well, helping us find the perfect team to make our day exactly what we wanted. She is just so, so good at what she does! I can't recommend her more highly!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Details Details's reply:

It was so much fun planning your wedding with you Christy! Thank you for entrusting us with this! I miss all of the HHs and brunches, aka planning sessions :)

Lindsay · Married on 09/29/2018

5 Stars All-around!

My husband and I had a surprise wedding, which made for complicated logistics. However, Mariah was on top of everything, and handled all the details with ease. On the day of the wedding, whenever a decision needed to be made or a question arose - I knew I could trust her to make executive decisions so that I could fully enjoy the day, stress-free. Leading up to the wedding, she was easy to communicate with and worked within my budget, which made planning so much easier. I'd highly recommend Mariah for your special day!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Danny · Married on 09/15/2018

The best wedding day decision you’ll make!!

Early in our engagement one piece of advice that kept coming from our friends was Hire a Wedding Coordinator. We did some quick research, discovered Mariah, and she seemed to fit our exact needs on paper. We set up a meet and greet, and immediately knew she was the one for us! Mariah stayed in constant contact with us, went over contracts, made sure we had everything we needed to keep the levels of stress manageable. For the weekend of she was hands on when we needed her and Always within eyesight in case something were to come up. She was incredibly professional, helpful in every way, and anticipated needs and issues before they ever came up. I could not have asked for a better coordinator, and I would highly recommend her services.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Rhonda · Married on 08/31/2018

Mariah was amazing! I couldn’t imagine planning this wedding without her. She was the calming, reassuring voice of reason that pulled it all together without a glitch. Everything unfolded beautifully… thanks to Mariah!

Photos not yet available. Everything was beautiful however.

Sent on 09/21/2018

Alyssa · Married on 08/31/2018

Mariah was the best money we spent on our wedding - no question. We weren't going to get a planner, but decided about 2 months out that we need a day-of coordinator. I am SO happy we found Mariah, I don't know what we would have done without her. She made my vision come to life and took care of all the details so I was stress free the day of the wedding. Mariah went above and beyond to meet with us before the wedding, contact vendors, and make sure everything ran seamlessly. She is very detail oriented, professional and thorough. There wasn't anything that wasn't discussed or planned out. My mom and I felt such relief after hiring her and I would recommend her to any/every bride. I also love that she's very down-to-earth and authentic. Beyond her excellent service, she's enjoyable to be around and I always looked forward to my meetings with her.

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Details Details 10
    Details Details 11
    Details Details 12
    Details Details 13

Meghan · Married on 08/18/2018

Mariah was so amazing! We are so thankful to have had Mariah on our wedding day! She took care of everything and we never had to worry! I so appreciate her helpfulness and willingness to help us at every turn! Thank you Mariah!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Caroline · Married on 07/07/2018

Mariah was so great to work with. She was so knowledgeable, helpful and reliable. She had good ideas about things that helped make our big day even more special. She met with us several times before the wedding and even one time after to debrief. I really liked the debrief meeting because we got to spend time together, relax and laugh about the even instead of plan out more details. She listened to what we wanted and make it happen. She was great! I would recommend her to any friend.

Sent on 08/08/2018

G · Married on 07/01/2018

Mariah was fantastic! The wedding was exactly what I hoped for. She truly helped create our dream day!

Sent on 08/09/2018
    Details Details 14
    Details Details 15
    Details Details 16
    Details Details 17
    Details Details 18

Veronica O’Keefe · Married on 06/22/2018

Mountain wedding and our Pup!

Mariah is the best. Very thoughtful, organized, strategic, caring. As far as I know everything went according to plan on our wedding day. We mostly remember having fun, spending time with our family and friends and dancing. Her extra care and attention to our pup during the services was the icing on top!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Alexis · Married on 06/02/2018

Having Mairah there to support our wedding day was hands down one of the best decisions we made throughout the entire planning process… I would almost say it tied with deciding to marry my husband. She was not only incredibly easy to work with but also so much fun. She had a great vision for the space and made our nontraditional surprise wedding celebration everything we could have ever hoped for. There were a lot of little details that had to line up perfectly in order to keep the surprise element of the day for all of our guests, Mariah handled everything with ease. Our timeline got pushed back and we had to make a handful of game time decisions and she handled it all flawlessly. She not only made sure we had everything we needed on our wedding day but also worked so well with our parents and all our guests. We could not have asked to work with a more talented and professional coordinator. Look no further for the perfect coordinator. Thank you SO much, Mariah!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Kelsey · Married on 05/26/2018

Mariah was a delight to work with! My husband and I are low key and had a hard time making some decisions regarding the wedding. Mariah was so wonderful at walking as through those decisions without pushing us one way or another. She was amazingly helpful at bringing up details that we hadn’t ever considered. I’m not sure what our wedding day would have looked like without Mariah and I’m so glad we chose her as our wedding planner!!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Steven · Married on 01/01/2018

Mariah is one of the best wedding planners for all budgets in Colorado! She's highly skillful, very organized and has a unique eye for detail! I've worked with Mariah on a variety of different projects and I can't recommend her talent, value, and customer experience any higher. If you're fortunate enough to hire Mariah as your wedding planner, you're sure to have a stellar experience!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Katie · Married on 11/11/2017

Mariah from detailsdetails is amazing!! She served as the "month of" coordinator for our November wedding in Denver.

She is incredibly diligent, detail oriented (note the name of her business - it fits!), and a great people person. Her sense of humor and easygoing personality make her a joy to work with, but make no mistake that easygoing personality does not mean she will stand down from her number one priority: having your day go beautifully and exactly how you'd like it.

We met Mariah at a bridal show and over the next 9-10 months leading up to our wedding she would check in via email occasionally and offered up awesome advice when I asked, so we really got far better than 'month of' service at a rate that was more competitive than the other month of service I got a quote from. While my husband and I did the full scope of wedding planning ourselves minus Mariah's services, she would still think of all these little things we never would have thought of. We had a church ceremony in Denver with a reception off site, and she juggled set up simultaneously at both places (somehow) with poise; we had no hitches at all. I felt so much better through the wedding planning process knowing I had an expert on my side who was so diligent, had so much experience at our reception venue and working with the other vendors, and who I could trust wholeheartedly with the details of our special day.

Sent on 05/07/2018

Bill · Married on 07/18/2017

Mariah Lehnert of Detailsdetails.co did an awesome job as a wedding planner for our son and daughter-in-law's wedding at Red Rocks in Denver, Colorado. We would not hesitate to use her talents again and strongly encourage those who are reading this ... to do the same. Bill and Nancy Hughes, Austin, TX

Sent on 07/20/2017

Angela · Married on 07/18/2017

Mariah with Details Details was our day of coordinator and a life saver! And that's an understatement! She was professional, made the day of planning a blast, and was able to make sure that there were no hiccups (and if there were, we didn't know about them) on the big day! I can not rave about her and everything she did for us enough! She delegated the wedding party with ease and stayed on top of vendors. Seriously, you NEED to hire Mariah!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Stephen · Married on 07/01/2017

Mariah was amazing to work with. She provided us with an abundance of options based on her experiences including: vendors she recommended, layout options, day of coordination, delegation of duties, plans and checklists leading up to the big day, and honestly the list could go on. She even gave us some insight to planning our honeymoon based on some of her trips. We couldn't have asked for a better company to plan our wedding. Our venue required a lot of set up and take down and she was there to take care of all of it. Every one of the vendors we used was one of the select few she recommended, and they all exceeded our expectations! She had everything accounted for down to the very last detail. We would highly recommend her to any of our friends for their weddings and encourage you to use her. She can even give you our number and we would tell you the same! Details details is the absolute best!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Trent · Married on 06/18/2017

Mariah is amazing, my wedding wouldn't have been possible with her and the team she assembeled. She is very passionate about what was going on and she was involved every step of the way. She has some amazing ideas that we loved and would have never have thought of. Thank you details details! I am recommending you to everyone. We love you Mariah.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Kara · Married on 05/28/2016

If you are looking for a wedding planner who will work WITH you to explore your ideas and vision in an affordable way, details details is the way to go. We were on a budget and she came up with creative ideas to meet our vision of what we wanted our wedding to be. She was always available to ask questions & more importantly always knew the questions to ask other vendors to make sure we had all of our basis covered. I can't say enough wonderful things. On the day of the wedding my husband & I just showed up, got married, and had a great time with NO WORRIES about any of the logistics. Mariah of details details is a bride & groom's dream come true!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Andi · Married on 08/14/2015

All I can say is that I couldn't have pulled off the perfect wedding without Mariah's help. I feel so lucky to have found her.

Despite being a detail-oriented bride, when Mariah would check in on me throughout my year of planning, she would often ask about things I hadn't even thought about. If she wasn't there by my side throughout planning, I would have surely forgot about things like... song lists, cake knives... oh my gosh.

As the big day approached, she was in constant communication with me about timelines, plans a, b, and c, decorations, and most importantly - plans for day of.

The day of is where Mariah truly, truly shined. She arrived to our house early, grabbed everything we needed, and I didn't hear a peep from her all day -- and I had no doubt that I was in good hands. When I walked into my venue for the first time, my jaw dropped; Mariah got my vision and then some. Everything was more perfect than I could have imagined. She transformed an outside park pavilion to a beautiful wedding venue within a few hours -- I honestly couldn't have imagined a more beautiful venue and her work is apparent through my beautiful wedding photos.

Throughout the night, she handled food, cupcakes, florist, photographers, pouring the shots for the toast, making sure i had wine in my glass all night, ensuring beer was cold, managing our crazy families, making sure our leftovers were packaged, and cleaning up so we didn't have to. And then, the next morning, she ran a 5k. Need I say more?

In the world of DIY venues and weddings, rest assured that by putting Mariah in charge -- everything will get done perfectly, and you'll have a stress-free wedding day, guaranteed.

Sent on 12/03/2015

Amanda · Married on 09/25/2014

On August 8 was one of the happiest days of my life. My boyfriend of four years had finally asked the big question. Though this is a really exciting year that I was about to embark on, it is also a year they had a lot of questions and a lot of expenses. Luckily for me I knew Mariah! Mariah is one of those straight shooting people. Tells you how it is, she tells you what it should be and she lets you make your own. I am extremely lucky to have had Mariah on my side. An instance of her helping with the wedding planning was looking over all my contracts. In one of my contracts it had stated that the place that we were having our reception would cleanup afterwords. But the lady that I was scheduling with was insistent that we should pay an additional $75 to clean up after the night was over. I was confused and did not want to pay this fee. Instantly emailing it over to Mariah she was able to point out and then helped me through the negotiations with our reception area. Mariah was also a confidante through some very family stressful moments. From dysfunctional bridesmaids to inebriated family, Mariah took care of it all. I didn't have a worry on my special day. I would highly recommend Mariah as a wedding planner. She's one of the best people you could have in your corner on a good day and a bad day in on any other day in between

Sent on 12/02/2015

Mariah was invaluable the day of our wedding! She had tons of great ideas, works well under pressure, and is highly organized. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/02/2015