Destrehan Plantation

Destrehan, LA View map Visit website

Mule barn is available here for corporate dinners, weddings and other occasions.

• Amanda
    Amanda Married on 10/14/2017
    I couldn’t have found a better place for my southern wedding!!!!! It was absolutely beautiful and the staff were phenomenal!!! Mrs. Paula and her crew are top notch!!!!
    Katie Married on 03/18/2017
    What a beautiful location to have a wedding! We held our ceremony under the big oak, and everything looked so gorgeous. Even pictures captured on cell phones came out amazing! The reception in the mule barn was just as amazing. Little decorating needed as it is lit up and spacious giving an awesome rustic appeal. The staff was great! They catered to my husband and I during the entire reception. And I can't say enough about Ms. Paula. Always available to answer questions, allows you to visit the property without hesitating, and made the whole process easy - without even having a rehearsal!!! We got so many compliments on how beautiful and fun our wedding was. I highly recommend!
    Amy Married on 05/09/2014
    Absolutely outstanding. If you are looking for a venue that is gorgeous without a single decoration, this is the spot! It has an outdoor area near a beautiful oak tree for your ceremony and a gorgeous indoor area for the reception. It ended up raining on my wedding day, which ended up being no problem because there is a great covered outdoor space that was just as lovely as our originally planned spot by the tree. The staff here is 100% responsive and flexible.

13034 River Rd Destrehan, LA, 70047
985-256-4351
877-453-2095

Mon - Sun: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Location of (Destrehan Plantation)

Other vendors in New Orleans for your wedding