2011 Rosemont Dr, Landenberg, PA 19350 Map · Phone number

About Desipandit

Desipandit.com is a wedding officiant service based out of Landenberg, Pennsylvania. Desipandit.com is founded by the talanted and experienced Brahmin Pandit. Pandit specializes in customized weddings and has experience crafting unforgettable ceremonies for Indian communities. He is fluent in several Indian languages like Hindi, Sanskrit, Punjabi, and Gujarati, to name a few. Pandit will connect with your loved ones and help you craft a wedding ceremony that you and your loved ones won’t soon forget.

Brahmin Pandit of Desipandit.com is licensed to practice in all 50 states and specializes in creating Hindu wedding ceremonies. He also has experience officiating non-religious ceremonies, interfaith ceremonies, vow renewals, civil unions, and single religion ceremonies.

• HOPE MINISTRIES

7 Reviews for Desipandit

• Riya

Riya · Married on 11/23/2019

Beautiful Ceremony!

We loved having Panditji Prabhakar Sharma perform our ceremony. I saw him perform a friend's ceremony almost 7 years ago and knew that I wanted him to one day perform my own. My husband jokes that I found my pandit before my groom!

Panditji does a wonderful job listening to us and our family requests to incorporate certain regional traditions. What I love most is that he explains each step in English so that everyone understands the significance. Also, he kept to the timeline! All our friends and family told us that it was a beautiful ceremony.

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Aarushi

Aarushi · Married on 06/15/2019

An Amazing Ceremony!

Our ceremony ended up being our favorite part of the wedding thanks to Panditji. We worked with him to customize our Hindu ceremony to incorporate both Indian and American traditions that were important to us for our fusion wedding. It was critical that whoever officiated our wedding would be able to clearly explain the ceremony to us and our guests (many who had never seen a Hindu ceremony) in English and Panditji did an amazing job – while also making the ceremony lighthearted and funny! Several months before the wedding, he welcomed my then fiancé and I, as well as my family, into his home where we talked through the ceremony and watched videos of previous ceremonies he officiated. From start to finish, he clearly answered of our questions and provided valuable feedback based on his experience. We have received such incredible feedback from our friends and family about how special the ceremony was and what a great job Panditji did – including our family from India who said that even though they see Hindu ceremonies all the time, it was the first time every step was explained so clearly and learned a lot from it. We would recommend Panditji to anyone and specially to couples and families looking to have their ceremony performed with clear English translation for themselves and for their guests. Thank you for making our ceremony so special!

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 10/27/2018

Beautiful Ceremony

I worked with Prabhakar Sharma at a wedding last month. He's so easy to work with, helps those that may not understand the Indian traditions, is willing to combine Indian and American traditions into the ceremony easily. At the ceremony, guests raved about how he was on time, inclusive, funny and educated the guest about the Indian traditions. I loved working with him and hope to again at a future wedding.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Desipandit FAQ

• What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Hindu
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    30-60 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    AL
    UT
    VT
    VA
    WA
  • What languages do you speak?
    English