Phoenix, AZ 85016 Map · Phone number

About Designs By Jeremiah

Designs By Jeremiah has been in business for over 30 years.

Follow Designs By Jeremiah on

white cream center
8ccd1d4e895d83c3 20160409 174450
Designs By Jeremiah
Bridal boutique, with white hydrangea, lavender roses, pink peonies, cream peonies, dusty miller and...
orchid nest 001

Designs By Jeremiah 4
Designs By Jeremiah 5
Designs By Jeremiah 6

Susan · Married on 12/09/2017

I wish I could give Jeremiah 10 stars!!!! Jeremiah produces the most beautiful florals for half the price. He doesn't increase the price just because you say "wedding". He helps you repurpose flowers and never tries to oversell you. He was able to deliver our exact vision and provided extra florals for a sign, gift basket, etc. He was by far one of our favorite vendors and we can't wait to use him again in the future for other events. We highly recommend him.. We love Jeremiah!!

Sent on 12/12/2017
    Designs By Jeremiah 7
    Designs By Jeremiah 8
    Designs By Jeremiah 9
    Designs By Jeremiah 10
    Designs By Jeremiah 11
    Designs By Jeremiah 12

Victoria · Married on 11/15/2017

My flowers were beautiful. I loved them

Sent on 12/21/2017

I was referred to Jeremiah by a trusted the referral source. I'm so glad I did chose him. Jeremiah was a great listener and captured our vision for the wedding perfectly! His flowers were fresh and beautiful and beyond abdundant!!! It was magical! Jeremiah will give you his all. I would hire him and his hardworking team again, in a heartbeat. He doesn't have a fancy store front so don't be discouraged or fooled by that...I met with another floral designer in an upscale shop too. But once I met with Jeremiah on the site of the wedding I knew he saw our vision. Jeremiah and his crew more than exceeded our expectations on so many levels! I can't say enough positives about him. Wonderful and amazing come to mind.

Sent on 11/10/2015

Designs By Jeremiah FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 14.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 85.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 50.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Samples
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples

• Phoenix, 85016 See on map