8556 Mulkey Lane, Justin, TX 76247 Map · Phone number

About Designs by Gail Floral

At Designs by Gail Floral, we add the personal touch. We have a relaxing atmosphere, where we can plan your wedding flowers. We have many flowers available to show you different bouquets and arrangements. We can visit your church and reception location to help you plan your wedding and give you a visual idea. We have been designing wedding flowers and events for over 13 years in the DFW area. Our designing staff can make your special day an elegant occasion. We offer rentals on archways, candelabra's, glassware for arrangements and etc. at reasonable rates. We service all weddings and special events from 2 - 2000.

We are partner shop with Argyle Floral Boutique, located on Hwy 377 in Argyle next to City Hall and the post office, where we also can have appointments if that is more convenient. Call us for appointment. Love to help you with your special day.

12 021151
WeddingsMisc166
12 021136

8 Reviews for Designs by Gail Floral

Carol · Married on 06/13/2015

Gail was WONDERFUL. I absolutely loved everything she did for our wedding. She did the gazebo, all of the centerpiece flowers, bouquets, etc. It was gorgeous. I couldn't have been happier. She was there early to set up everything so I could see it beforehand and stayed in touch with me for a year before the wedding. I cannot express how much I enjoyed working with her. I would recommend her to ANY bride

Sent on 09/21/2015

Krista · Married on 05/14/2015

BEAUTIFUL! Gail and her designers did such a wonderful job on my bridal bouquet, boutonnière sand bridesmaids bouquets. She created a tiny boutonnière that was held on by a strong magnet for my 9 month old son and it was perfect! Love that she worked with me on selecting the right flowers and succulents to create unique arrangements.

Sent on 06/11/2015

Tabitha · Married on 05/15/2010

The flowers were amazing. They are able to work under any circimstances. We had to move everything in at the last min. They made me say WOW with everything. From the arch to the tables it was way more than I thought. I was extreamly impressed with everything.

Sent on 06/01/2010

Designs by Gail Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 174.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 50.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 75.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• 8556 Mulkey Lane Justin, 76247 See on map