Design Works Flowers

Rochester, MI View map

$5,480 Typical Price

We provide premium floral arrangements for weddings, showers, corporate parties, and all other events. We also design and craft custom personal flowers such as bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, and remembrance flowers. Our team places the event planner or bride's preferences above all else and works hard to stay up to date on evolving trends and styles.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$125.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$14.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$5480

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Single Flowers
4.3
    Bridget Married on 09/17/2016
    Jackie did an amazing job with our flowers for the wedding, we had so many compliments!! Can't thank her enough..... highly recommend them..
    Nicole Married on 07/25/2008
    They were a bit pricey, but that is to be expected with wedding flowers- and what they provided us was gorgeous.
    When I first went in, I had a specific idea in mind from a magazine bouquet I had seen. Little did I know the flower featured was rare- but Jackie called ALL over to try and find them for me, she even attempted to have them flown in from across the country. When I decided to scale back my vision, she pulled out tons of live flowers and we pieced together the most perfect bouquet & she wrote it all down. I was skeptical that it could be recreated, but months later she delivered it looking better than I remembered!
    The whole team at Design Works really earned my love by going above and beyond on our wedding day when the unexpected happened. My mom and I had made our own amazing silk centerpieces in the weeks before, but when we tried to put them up on the vases that morning the glue came undone and they were rolling across tables and toppling over. It was a DISASTER. We called Jackie to ask what to do and she had us take everything over to their store. They fixed everything to perfection, hand delivered them back to the hall and set everything up beautifully for us in a matter of hours. They SAVED our reception at the last minute and did it with Flair.. I don't know what we would have done without them!!
    Denise Married on 08/14/2010
    The florist brought my floral vision to life. We spoke several times (in person and via phone) to tweak the ideas and be sure I stayed close to my budget. When my husband and I walked into the ballroom and saw the centerpieces and the flowers on top of our wedding cake, we were blown away. Also, the ceremony flowers, including bouquets, were fresh and lasted all day/night.

624 N Main Street Rochester, 48307
Location of (Design Works Flowers)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding