Sterling, CT 06377 Map · Phone number

About Design by Danielle

Design by Danielle provides affordable wedding and event planning for our clients without ever sacrificing quality. Design by Danielle also offers favors, event decor, and candy buffet set up. So call Danielle today to set up a complimentary consultation to discuss services and pricing.

Follow Design by Danielle on

58da10afb32d6907 1347322647618 DanielleBrandon00007
DanielleBrandon00007

1 Reviews for Design by Danielle

Alex · Married on 06/16/2012

Danielle was a dream to work with! I contacted her after I had coordinated most of the big stuff (booking florist, venue, DJ, Cake) and realizing I need help with all the details. Both my husband and I are in the Coast Guard and at the time were stationed Georgia and Florida. Danielle was a lifesaver when it came to planning and travel! I couldn’t fly to New London every time there was a meeting and my family was over 5 hours away. Danielle took care of all the meetings, kept me on track, and had every last detail organized.

I was underway for 2 months at a time while planning the wedding and Danielle had every under control. She was extremely flexible with my crazy schedule. We communicated at all hours of the day and night by call, text, or email. Her organization and creativity was second to her kindness. Having her as part of the wedding put everyone at ease and she got along well with everyone (not easily done with two strong willed families). Thinking about my wedding day, I didn’t have a worry in the world because I knew Danielle was taking care of everything. Danielle was the best decision I made for my wedding; with the exception of marrying my husband!

Sent on 09/09/2012