Desi DJ Azad

Bohemia, NY 11716 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About Desi DJ Azad

Professional event DJ serving tri state area ( NY| NJ| CT) providing state of the art music and services for all ages .

We offer state of the art equipment for sound and lighting, and are highly experienced in Bollywood wedding receptions and other Occasions. Based out of NY, we cater the finest in entertainment with customizable event packages. We take pride in providing personal attention to our clients . We specialize in: Indian Wedding DJ services .With : Dhol player , MC, custom led Lighting for your event .. Professional Desi Wedding DJ for all South Asian Weddings festivity /celebrations.

Multiple layered wedding cake
Couple dancing

• Videos 1

52 Reviews for Desi DJ Azad

may · Married on 09/01/2018

Was a pleasure working with them! They were very professional, friendly, attentive, and helpful. Azad had wonderful ideas and truly made the process easy and enjoyable. Our wedding was a bit hit because of them! The dance floor was packed all night long, and our guests could not stop raving about the music! Would highly recommend them as dj or even event planner. if you book them just remember to bring your dancing shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K · Married on 02/09/2018

I used DJ Azad for my 10th wedding anniversary. We gave him a diverse list of song selection. He found each one of them, even some really old songs, that are hard to find on iTunes and other media. DJ Azad also was very energetic and kept the crowd entertained all night. I used him again recently for a minor song mesh project, once again I found him to be very professional and he delivered in a very timely manner. I highly recommend him and would use him for any events that I have in the future.

monica · Married on 01/30/2018

This was a Tuesday wedding , we did not have much time to prep , A family member was only available on these dates so we were limited . I contacted Azad after he had done my sweet 16 many years ago . Our wedding was thought to be low key. dj Azad really made the night happen by giving us great music at every juncture... barraht, ceremony , and evening reception. :) I am happy to reccomend this guy again .

Desi DJ Azad FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 799.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,300.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 299.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, International, Oldies, Top 40, South Asian
  • What services do you offer? Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC