Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Desi DJ Azad

Music beyond boundaries

Professional event DJ serving tri state area ( NY| NJ| CT) providing state of the art music and services for all ages .

We offer state of the art equipment  for sound and lighting, and are highly experienced in Bollywood wedding receptions and other Occasions. Based out of NY, we    cater the finest in entertainment with customizable event packages.  We take pride in providing  personal attention to  our clients . We specialize in: Indian Wedding DJ services .With :  Dhol player , MC, custom  led Lighting for   your event .. Professional Desi  Wedding DJ for all South Asian Weddings festivity /celebrations.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Long Island

48 Reviews for Desi DJ Azad

Sound/PA System (6)
Liability Insurance (4)
MC (2)
Microphones (2)
Uplighting (2)

I used DJ Azad for my 10th wedding anniversary. We gave him a diverse list of song selection. He found each one of them, even some really old songs, that are hard to find on iTunes and other media. DJ Azad also was very energetic and kept the crowd entertained all night. I used him again recently for a minor song mesh project, once again I found him to be very professional and he delivered in a very timely manner. I highly recommend him and would use him for any events that I have in the future.

Profile Picture K, 2/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This was a Tuesday wedding , we did not have much time to prep , A family member was only available on these dates so we were limited . I contacted Azad after he had done my sweet 16 many years ago . Our wedding was thought to be low key. dj Azad really made the night happen by giving us great music at every juncture... barraht, ceremony , and evening reception. :) I am happy to reccomend this guy again .

Profile Picture monica, 1/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

great experience overall. Met my expectations

Profile Picture Danal, 11/9/17, 2 Reviews