1753 E Broadway Rd 101-262, Tempe, AZ 85282 Map · Phone number

About Desert Trends Photography

Have you ever seen a photograph that transports you to another time or place? One that makes you feel as though you're reliving a moment? A photograph that defies time?

Desert Trends Photography crafts images that capture your special day in a manner so infused with sensory detail that you'll swear you can taste the decadent red velvet cake, hear the soft melody floating from the harp, smell the rich bouquets of calla lilies, feel the sun's warmth on your shoulders.

It takes a skilled photographer to capture the beautiful sights on your wedding day, but it takes an artist to create a sensory journey. The magic of a moment lies in the details, and Desert Trends Photography meticulously focuses its lenses on each carefully planned aspect of your big day.

Years from now you'll flip through your photos and feel the rush of emotions you experienced as though it were the day before. Your wedding will fly by in a blur of happiness, but your album will be full of sharp images

Hot Styles, Sharp Images, Desert Trends

Current package pricing is available on our website: http://www.deserttrendsphoto.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are available for events worldwide! Events outside the Phoenix valley area will incur additional travel charges. A 30% retainer is required to hold your date. The balance is due one week prior to the event. For your convenience we gladly accept Checks, Money Orders, Visa, and Mastercard.

IMG1175
IMG 2966A filtered
IMG 2854A filtered

21 Reviews for Desert Trends Photography

Molly · Married on 10/14/2017

My now husband and I could not have hoped for a better photographer for our big day! When we first met with Mike, we explained where our wedding would be, the general size, and what kind of photos we specifically wanted to have as keepsakes. Not only did he deliver on EVERYTHING that we had wanted, but, along with his team, captured a million moments that we hadn't thought of. If he hadn't been so wonderful, we would have missed so many moments that we treasure forever now. I could not be happier!!!!!!

Gabriela · Married on 06/23/2012

We first heard of Desert Trends Photography at a bridal expo. We took their information and received a printed copy of our photo as a sample. A year later, we were finally ready to choosea photographer and came across the photo. After reviewing many photographers in town, we were finally able to appreciate the quality and style that they provided in the sample work. We contacted Mike and set up an appointment. We were immediately impressed with his work and attention to detail. He seemed very passionate about his work and was very easy-going. We found it easy to share our ideas and review exactly what we desired. On our wedding day, he was there from start to finish! He was very energetic and captured tons of photos, but was great about blending in when needed. We were stoked when we finally received the pictures. He captured everything beautifully and provided hundreds of images. They were all wonderfully edited and clearly captured the essence of the moments. I would highly recommend him to all of my friends and family. Thanks very much Mike and team for providing such wonderful work!!

Gretchen · Married on 03/26/2012

We truly loved working with Desert Trends Photography! I was so excited when we saw their work that I had to have them do our wedding and I am so glad that we did. Our pictures are amazing! Mike and the team are very personable and great to work with. I would highly recommend Desert Trend to anyone. I also plan to use them in the future for other life events. Thank you Desert Trend!

Desert Trends Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Celebrations By Amy Bacon
    Celebrations By Amy Bacon Wedding Planners

Mike at Desert Trends Photography is so talented. If you need a photographer for your event or wedding I recommend checking out this company. You need to love your photographer and Mike has the ability to make you feel like you're long lost friends. I look forward to my next event with them.

• KeepsakeBlossoms
    KeepsakeBlossoms Wedding Florists

Desert Trends Photography does some of the best wedding photography that I have ever seen. Mike does a fantastic job of capturing not just the regular wedding moments, but also the moments in-between, which give the photos a more realistic feel. I am not a photographer myself, so I don't know what techniques he uses :), but as someone who appreciates a good photo when I see one, Mike's photos mesmerize me with their amazing play of light and shadows and the vibrant colors. Apart from his photography talents too, I would highly recommend Mike. He is one of the most humble, down to earth, easygoing photographers that I have met. And everyone I meet, seems only to have good things to say about him! :)

• Got You Covered
    Got You Covered Wedding DJs

I highly recommend Mike from Desert Trends Photography. He does an amazing job for his clients and the ones we have shared have all been very happy with his work. His creativity and professionalism are top notch.

• 1753 E Broadway Rd, 101-262 Tempe, AZ 85282 See on map