1753 E Broadway Rd 101-262, Tempe, AZ 85282 Map · Phone number

About Desert Trends Photography

Desert Trends Photography is a wedding photography company based in Tempe, Arizona, that serves the Phoenix area. The owner, Mike Zysman, is a skilled photographer who is passionate about capturing beautiful sights. On your wedding day, Mike at Desert Trends Photography will document every aspect of your love story, from the moments before you walk down the aisle at your ceremony to after the last dance at your reception.

At Desert Trends Photography, Mike’s approach to photography mixes contemporary, photojournalistic and traditional styles. His wedding photography services include high-resolution images, slideshows and liability insurance. Desert Trends Photography offers albums, digital files, flush mounts, negatives, prints, proofs and thank you cards to couples following their wedding day.

IMG0782Web
3e0a1ebc589cacfb 1307857322854 IMG1175
IMG 2966A filtered

21 Reviews for Desert Trends Photography

Molly · Married on 10/14/2017

My now husband and I could not have hoped for a better photographer for our big day! When we first met with Mike, we explained where our wedding would be, the general size, and what kind of photos we specifically wanted to have as keepsakes. Not only did he deliver on EVERYTHING that we had wanted, but, along with his team, captured a million moments that we hadn't thought of. If he hadn't been so wonderful, we would have missed so many moments that we treasure forever now. I could not be happier!!!!!!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Gabriela · Married on 06/23/2012

We first heard of Desert Trends Photography at a bridal expo. We took their information and received a printed copy of our photo as a sample. A year later, we were finally ready to choosea photographer and came across the photo. After reviewing many photographers in town, we were finally able to appreciate the quality and style that they provided in the sample work. We contacted Mike and set up an appointment. We were immediately impressed with his work and attention to detail. He seemed very passionate about his work and was very easy-going. We found it easy to share our ideas and review exactly what we desired. On our wedding day, he was there from start to finish! He was very energetic and captured tons of photos, but was great about blending in when needed. We were stoked when we finally received the pictures. He captured everything beautifully and provided hundreds of images. They were all wonderfully edited and clearly captured the essence of the moments. I would highly recommend him to all of my friends and family. Thanks very much Mike and team for providing such wonderful work!!

Sent on 12/02/2012

Gretchen · Married on 03/26/2012

We truly loved working with Desert Trends Photography! I was so excited when we saw their work that I had to have them do our wedding and I am so glad that we did. Our pictures are amazing! Mike and the team are very personable and great to work with. I would highly recommend Desert Trend to anyone. I also plan to use them in the future for other life events. Thank you Desert Trend!

Sent on 11/11/2012

Desert Trends Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Celebrations By Amy Bacon
    Celebrations By Amy Bacon Wedding Planners

Mike at Desert Trends Photography is so talented. If you need a photographer for your event or wedding I recommend checking out this company. You need to love your photographer and Mike has the ability to make you feel like you're long lost friends. I look forward to my next event with them.

• KeepsakeBlossoms
    KeepsakeBlossoms Wedding Florists

Desert Trends Photography does some of the best wedding photography that I have ever seen. Mike does a fantastic job of capturing not just the regular wedding moments, but also the moments in-between, which give the photos a more realistic feel. I am not a photographer myself, so I don't know what techniques he uses :), but as someone who appreciates a good photo when I see one, Mike's photos mesmerize me with their amazing play of light and shadows and the vibrant colors. Apart from his photography talents too, I would highly recommend Mike. He is one of the most humble, down to earth, easygoing photographers that I have met. And everyone I meet, seems only to have good things to say about him! :)

• Got You Covered
    Got You Covered Wedding DJs

I highly recommend Mike from Desert Trends Photography. He does an amazing job for his clients and the ones we have shared have all been very happy with his work. His creativity and professionalism are top notch.

• 1753 E Broadway Rd 101-262, 101-262 Tempe, AZ, 85282 See on map