Goodyear, AZ 85338 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Anna Marisol Photography

I have always been exposed to photography in different ways throughout my life. Taking a look around my childhood home, for instance, one would see many photos adorning the walls and staking out their place on a shelf nearby. These photos caught the people I love at their happiest moments and it is very nostalgic to look at the photos with fondness. Despite our digital age, framed photos are as popular as ever.

When my husband bought me my first DSLR 6 years ago, I descended quickly into my love for photography. I read every word of the cameras owner manual and found myself joining several photography groups with people who shared the same passion as I do. After a couple of years, I decided to take a leap of faith and pursue photography as a career. I've never looked back. I love capturing people's happiest moments on camera so that they can look back on those photos years from now with the same fondness and nostalgia I have experienced.

Follow Anna Marisol Photography on

• Real Weddings 42

28 Reviews for Anna Marisol Photography

Lisa · Married on 10/20/2018

Best in the business!

Without a doubt, hiring Anna was the single best decision I made throughout the entire process!! (I’m well aware that there are many decent photographers these days & everybody knows “somebody” they want you to use!) After looking through a ton of photographers, I decided I liked Anna’s style & emailed her. She was always quick to respond & available(email/phone). Over the next several months, I watched her love for photography & her family via Facebook. However, I had never met Anna in-person until she walked into the last-minute chaos of my bridesmaids & I getting ready in a hotel room on my wedding day! (I had failed to inform her of specific names, shots, & other pertinent info. she had asked me for months prior, by the way.) She brought with her this calm, collected vibe...in no time, she was helping button my dress & calling the front desk to arrange a ride to the venue across the street because of the wind-while also, snapping the most adorable pics of my two babies in their little tuxedos! Honestly, I barely noticed Anna the rest of the evening-yet, she literally captured the people & moments that mattered...& EVERY detail I missed!! Her turn-around was UNBELIEVABLE, as I had hundreds of (edited) AMAZING photographs within days!! We could not be any more pleased with Anna, nor the “end-result”! Best in the business!!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Marissa · Married on 06/02/2018

Anna was the best photographer ever, in all levels. She was kind, eager to help in any way, energetic, and so fun! She enjoyed the day with us and made us look gorgeous. She captured the emotion and every single great moment, whether big or small. The pictures came out so great I look at them basically every day. I can’t imagine not having had her take our pictures and be able to look back at that day with beautiful photos and all the emotion that comes from them. Her editing is beautiful!! We also received the pictures within three weeks.

Sent on 09/25/2018
  • Lidia

Lidia · Married on 03/31/2018

I knew Anna would be amazing from the moment I received a response for my quote for my engagement photos, she was very polite, helpful, and listened to exactly what I wanted. She was very flexible and responded quickly. She made me and my fiancé feel very comfortable and took some amazing shots! Anna, Thank you so much for our beautiful engagement photos which will be a lifetime memory!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Anna Marisol Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings

• Laura Gordillo Photography
    Laura Gordillo Photography Wedding Photographers

• Jillian Ryan Photography
    Jillian Ryan Photography Wedding Photographers

Anna is awesome! Not only did she photograph my own wedding, but she's second shot with me when I have weddings and she's got a great eye and talent for photography. I know if I have her on my team all the important shots on a wedding day are covered. She's the best!

• Sue Jacobs Cakes
    Sue Jacobs Cakes Wedding Cakes

Seeing the amazing talent of Anna Marisol Photography definitely places her a step above many in her field. Talented and enjoyable, selecting Anna would be a great choice for your special day.

• Goodyear, 85338 See on map