Desert Luna Photobooths

Creating one of a kind photo experiences in Southern CA!

Desert Luna is a modern photo booth company with open air photo booths and a desert vibe. Light up your event by renting one of our photo booths! We take your event to the next level & specialize in weddings & events.

What is the starting price for a photo booth package?

$450

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Social Media Integration

What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?

$950

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

Social Media Integration

What photo booth items are available?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.3
    4.2 out of 5 rating
    4.3 out of 5 rating

Angelique Married on 02/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing company to work with!!

this company is amazing to work with. Sarah may was my point of contact and if I had one word I could use to describe her it would be β€œgrace”. She is so kind, and was able to accommodate us for our wedding needs. The cold sparklers turned out BEAUTIFUL and seriously just made the night so much more beautiful. If you have doubts- don’t just get the sparklers lol! I understand they have other services as well to offer and given how smoothly my booking went with her for my cold sparklers I have no doubt the rest of their services are just as incredible. Thank you for making our special day extra sparkly :)
  • Samantha
    Samantha O. Married on 10/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Desert Luna Photobooths is AMAZING!

We truly cannot say enough wonderful things about Desert Luna Photobooths! We hired them for our wedding on 10/02/2021 and they were AMAZING! Sarah's customer service leading up to our wedding was top notch! She was quick to respond, clear and organized, their pricing is great and worth every penny, and she even made sure our graphic on our prints matched our wedding decal that we created so the entire design was cohesive! I love how much attention-to-detail she had and it was much appreciated as I put a lot of thought into all aspects of my wedding! When picking your wedding vendors - Desert Luna checks off ALL of the boxes that you would want in a photobooth - TRUST ME. They are also fun and professional on the day of your wedding - our guests had SO much fun and rave about it still. Then at the end of our wedding they presented us with with our custom photo book (a MUST have in my opinion now) and it is something we will cherish forever!! I know that sometimes photobooths may not be considered essential for weddings but really, THEY SHOULD BE. The memories they create for you will last forever and you will not regret it, really - and Desert Luna is the only one to use. We will be using them for future events without a doubt. Thank you so much again for everything!!
    Alice G. Married on 09/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Photo booth? Glow machine is more like it

I hired Desert Luna for my wedding and they completely exceeded my expectations!!! The setup was clean and beautiful and the props were super fun and not cheesy! Yay! I just got the link to all of our photos and everyone is GLOWING AND LOOKS ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE! Can't wait to print them all out, make a fun little album, and cherish them forever
  • illustration stars

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Jules
Jules
Lead Attendant

Jules is a DL Bride turned employee & we are so thankful for her drive and ability to bring the party anywhere! ​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​​

Morgan
Morgan
Lead Attendant

Morgan is a real life disco ball always bringing the sparkle and fun to every event she's at! We love you, Morgan ✨ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

The Saguaro
5.0 out of 5 rating , 8 Reviews
Β· Wedding Rentals

225 Grant Redlands, CA, 92373
909-844-1716
Location of (Desert Luna Photobooths)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding