Minnesota, Saint Paul, MN 55102 Map · Phone number
· Visit website

About Depict Photography

Depict Photography is a wedding photography business based in Saint Paul, Minnesota. Hannah Robie is the owner and lead photographer, and she is passionate about harnessing her photographic skills to safeguard couples’ wedding memories. Hannah enjoys getting to know couples, and she is versatile enough to get involved when necessary and stand back at other times.

For Hannah, photography has been an important part of her life from a young age. Over the years, she has fine-tuned her approach and refined her techniques. Today, she takes photos of weddings to capture their authenticity through a photojournalistic style. Depict Photography offers a diverse range of packages for couples to choose from. Depending on which option the soon-to-be-newlyweds opts for, different features are offered. This service can include engagement photoshoots, boudoir sessions, prints, and others. The high-resolution photos produced by Hannah are available as digital files, albums, and thank-you cards.

Follow Depict Photography on

10 Reviews for Depict Photography

Emily · Married on 10/16/2016

Book HANNAH! Book her now! She's a treat to work with. She was on top of her game every step of the way. She was more on top of things on my wedding day than the coordinator was! The shots we've seen so far are gorgeous and she even got my, "I don't smile" husband to smile in some photos :) BOOK HER NOW! YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Katie · Married on 09/23/2016

I first got to meet Hannah last summer when she was the photographer for my friend's wedding. I was a bridesmaid at the time but remember thinking I needed to have Hannah do my wedding day photos when the time came. A few months later, my fiancé and I met with Hannah to see if she would be a good fit for our wedding and we instantly liked her easy-going, calm and funny personality. As a part of our wedding photography package, Hannah did our engagement photos. They turned out perfectly. We were obviously already sold on her but after seeing the engagement pics we couldn't have been more excited for her to shoot our wedding. Hannah was fantastic throughout the entire process. She was super easy to communicate with and always honored our wishes and vision. Hannah absolutely completed our wedding day. We got to hang out with her and her amazing assistant, Monique, throughout the majority of our day and they both did a great job of making us feel special. They got the photos we wanted in a very subtle and unobtrusive way. Numerous people commented on how great our photographer was during the wedding day. The day would not have been the same without Hannah. The icing on the cake is the blog Hannah writes the night of the wedding that includes a well-written and fun synopsis of the day as well as sneak peek of pictures. My husband and I could not have been more pleased with Hannah and Depict Photography. I would highly recommend her to anyone! Thank you Hannah :)

Sent on 10/06/2016

Depict Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1700
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Matted Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums