3121 7th Avenue, Anoka, MN 55303 Map · Phone number

About Rachel Lea Photography

Wherever I go, I seem to find something I want to photograph. When I don’t have my camera I tend to take a mental picture and dwell on it for a couple minutes so I will not lose that wonderful image. I feel joy in capturing the everyday moments in life, whether it be my own family or someone else's family. Pictures are a type of time machine that allows people to go back in time and relive the happy memories they once made. I love to be the person who captures those memories!

I am located in the northern part of the twin cities, in Anoka, MN. I am more than willing to travel within a 50 mile radius of Anoka, MN at no charge and more than 50 miles for a small fee. I specialize in portraits for the whole family, senior pictures and weddings. If you don't see something on my site that you are looking for, feel free to contact me and I'd be happy to talk with you and find out what is possible.

Follow Rachel Lea Photography on