2680 Youngfield Street, Denver, CO 80215 Map · Phone number

About Denver Tux

At Denver Tux, we understand that you and your Fiancé are planning the "most important day" of your lives. All of your efforts are for one simple goal: Creating a spectacular event with memories that last a lifetime.

So when it comes to selecting the Men's Attire, count on us to make your attendants "look their absolute best." With over 30 years of experience, we're dedicated to your special day. Providing impeccable Men's Formal Wear is what we do.

We do not offer it as a sideline along with sweaters, suits, sport coats, dresses and underwear! As the area's only genuine Formal Wear Specialist, we make sure that you receive the detailed attention and exceptional personal service you deserve. Our consultants are prepared to handle all of your needs including answering your questions in an informative, accurate and professional manner.

Selecting Denver Tux as your men's wear provider allows unlimited style choices. We offer and display over 40 Tuxedo Styles including many top designers, 100's of Vest & Tie combinations in an array of colors along with a variety of Shirting's & Footwear choices to complete that perfect look. The end result is an exceptional experience, unlike what you will receive from a "big box" store or national chain.

Our "In-Stock" garment commitment affords you Peace of Mind from beginning to end. It allows you to perform a groom try on at your convenience. You can actually see if the ensemble you've chosen is the best look for your groom, second guessing is eliminated. When it's time to pick up your order, there is no waiting for the shipment to arrive from another state or middleman supplier. Your orders are produced in our production facility in Lakewood, Colorado. Your men's attire will be one less thing to worry about! We also have the ability to create a new order, make an adjustment or build a replacement order at the last minute.

National Chains and Bridal Retailers that offer Men's Formal Wear as a sideline limits you. They offer minimal style choices only from a catalog or website. They place restrictive requirements such as initial fittings to be completed 10 days or more before your event, otherwise the order is canceled. Most importantly, when it's time for your groups final fit and pick up. They do not have the resources to expedite and correct fitting issues that may develop. Their answer to fixing it is a refund!

Consider the following: Would you select your Wedding or Bride's Maid gowns out of a catalog? Thus limiting the opportunity to see and try on, to only a few days before their use, as well as restricting the ability to correct issues. Isn't this a risk that shouldn't be taken by your gentlemen either?

BlueDTlogo
BlueDTlogo

3 Reviews for Denver Tux

• Jesse

Jesse · Married on 06/26/2016

Denver Tux has been around for awhile and it is consistently evident why. High quality, easy to work with, very inexpensive yet we looked like we spent a fortune on our tuxedos, vest, shirts and shoes. Rick Bender is always a joy to work with and incredible fast, honest and professional. I recommend him to anyone looking for formal wear!

Sent on 07/16/2016

Tanya · Married on 09/09/2011

Instead of using a large vendor for tuxes, again we were steered to try a local vendor due to the horor stories of things not fitting on the wedding day. I'm so happy we did. Denver Tux's quality of service and value was worth it. Each member of the wedding party was personally taken care of to ensure the fit was perfect. I would highly recommend this tux shop to anyone needing a tux in the Denver area.

Sent on 10/10/2011
  • Shawna

Shawna · Married on 09/29/2014

Rick Bender was a pleasure to work with from a brides point of view.He responded to emails very promptly, he was patient with my questions and having the groomsmen going in at different times, and was able to fulfill my last minute order for a tie. BUT i was disappointed in the vests. We wanted "winter" camo and "regular" camo. Rick did tell me they werent satin but they were soft, not shiny and i could come look. My fault I didnt, finding the camo was tough and this location was great and their price was great. I did not like the look of my fiance's, i am very familiar with "snow camo" and he said there are only 2 camo prints registered to be used for formal wear. So, i was confident on what they would look like. But my fiance's had a HUGE tree through it, which is not the "snow" camo I was familiar with. And i was hoping the material felt a little more "formal". My f'ance was fine with them, and the groomsmen did look nice. The only reason for the 4 stars on quality, my fiances vest was too short, even though he did go in and get measured. But as I said before, Rick couldnt have been nicer to work with.

Sent on 10/09/2014

Denver Tux FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers

• The Wedding Seamstress
    The Wedding Seamstress Wedding Dresses

Denver Tux has always been thoughtful and kind to both our company and staff, but also any clients we have had use them. How you are perceived by a client is always a great representation of how you do business, and by that account Denver Tux is a great place to work with!

• The Chateaux at Fox Meadows
    The Chateaux at Fox Meadows Mansion Weddings

We love recommending Denver Tux to our grooms! They have a friendly and professional staff, and a superior product!

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Denver Tux to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher

• 2680 Youngfield Street Denver, 80215 See on map
    3032387853 (Fax Number)
    Monday - Friday 10AM to 6PM Saturday 8AM to 4PM Closed Sundays After Hour appointments available upon reauests