Denver, CO 80215 Map · Phone number

About Denver Makeup Guru

A little 'Oomph!' is all you need. Polished enough for the camera - with your Groom still able to recognize you. Make him wish you could skip that reception! Allow me to take some stress out of your big day. Class, humor and 12 years experience included. Visit my website for much more info and photos!

14Tanisha
cynthiagoodburybloggal2a jpeg
01MeganSmile

15 Reviews for Denver Makeup Guru

April · Married on 04/17/2015

I feel like I am the luckiest bride in the world for finding Cynthia. Not only is she priced within reason, she did the most AMAZING job on my make up! I was blown away on how great my skin and eyes looked when we did my initial trial and couldn't wait to use that look on my wedding day. I had her do my make up, a few of my bridesmaids, and my mom on my wedding day. I was so happy with my own make up and she did such a beautiful job with my bridesmaids and mother as well. One of my bridesmaids said word for word, 'The Makeup Guru (Cynthia) was fantastic, I've never been happier with or had as many compliments on make up before, and your make up looked SPECTACULAR!'

I would recommend Cynthia to anyone! She does amazing work and she's also really fun to work with. Wonderful and funny personality. Thank you SO much for everything, Cynthia!

Sent on 04/29/2015

Cynthia did an amazing job and really knew how to bring out my blue eyes. Everyone thought she did a fantastic on both me and my bridesmaids. She also was able to work with different skin types. Her prices seemed reasonable in comparison to other makeup artists and she came highly rated. She required a bride plus two others so I booked myself and my three bridesmaids. She came to the hotel and was right on time/a few minutes early. She finished us up in the time she estimated. She took good notes from our practice session to use for the wedding day. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 05/26/2014

Desiree · Married on 11/02/2013

Cynthia did an amazing job with my make up on my wedding day! I looked just like me with a touch more elegance and class! She came to my hotel room and did my makeup plus 4 other girls, one of which originally said she didn't want make up and then decided last minute she did! She has a great personality and was so fun while we were getting ready! Loved her and will use her again for other big events!

Sent on 11/15/2013

Award

• Lindsay J. C. Lack - Photo Studio
    Lindsay J. C. Lack - Photo Studio Wedding Photographers

Cynthia was amazing to work with. She gave the bride exactly what she wanted. She was extremely nice throughout the getting ready process and had everyone done on time.

• Kara Pearson Photography
    Kara Pearson Photography Wedding Photographers

Not only did Cynthia do my makeup for my own wedding, but I always call her to do the makeup on any shoots I have. Plus I recommend her to all my brides. She's the best!