5451 Fern Beach Rd, Saint Louis, MO 63128 Map · Phone number

About Denash Photography

It's not just about a picture, but everything surrounding that moment. Jeff is a creative photographer that offers the assurance that you'll have great pictures and a good experience - so you can relax and plan the honeymoon.

Hi, I'm Jeff. I've spent the last 10 years shooting interior design, weddings, portraits and loved every crazy moment of it. I've won international photography awards, been published in national magazines for interior design, as well as winning national wedding photography awards. That stuff makes me happy, but the real payoff is continuing to do what I love, photography.

PLEASE - Do not contact me using third party sites like Wedding Wire and the Knot. The only way to verify I get your inquiry is a direct email or a email through our website at http://www.denash.com

Call or email today to schedule an appointment!

(314) 631-4170 or info@denash.com

Available for Nationwide and Destination weddings.

Follow Denash Photography on

Phillip & Andrea
LFJ0053
KatieRob049

17 Reviews for Denash Photography

Jeff was great! I can't talk enough about how wonderful he was. He was very reasonably priced and great to work with. Our officiant didn't show up for our rehearsal so he stepped in and helped us all rehearse which helped relive a lot of stress. He was awesome on the wedding day, and got a ton of great shots. We wanted to do the sparkler shot and he was very accommodating. When it came to getting us our CD of photos, he was very quick and there were plenty of photos to choose from. I highly recommend Jeff.

Sent on 05/29/2014

Heather · Married on 05/26/2012

These guys are GREAT! They are so easy to work with, such a fun, creative, wonderful duo. I highly recommend them! They do great, unique work! Photography can be so pricey, but what you get with Denash is so worth it! My pictures turned out gorgeous and I'm so happy with them!

Sent on 06/12/2012
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie · Married on 03/17/2012

Jeff photographed our destination wedding in the Dominican Republic. His work speaks for itself; his photos are absolutely incredible. Jeff is very laid-back and fun to work with. Our wedding day was the fastest day of our lives, but Jeff captured so many beautiful details that we would have otherwise missed! Many of our guests noted that he was one of the best photographers they'd ever seen. He is very elusive, we didn't notice him snapping shots at all during the ceremony.

We would HIGHLY recommend Jeff at Denash Photography. To us, photography was one of the most important elements of our wedding day and we couldn't be happier with our decision.

Sent on 05/06/2012

Denash Photography FAQ

• Carolyn Burke Wedding Liaison
    Carolyn Burke Wedding Liaison Wedding Planners

Denash Photography provides professional detail and style at a competitive cost. They are self-directed and produce high quality work. **Carolyn Burke - Wedding Liaison

• 5451 Fern Beach Rd Saint Louis, 63128 See on map