Delaluz Photos

Dallas, TX View map
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Hello reader!

I am a wedding photographer based out of south Texas but available for travel worldwide. I started photography in college in 2008 and shot my first wedding in 2009. Although I mainly shoot weddings, I love all sorts of portraiture. I shoot from newborns and maternity to engagements and boudoir. I truly do aim to capture unique and natural special moments and create memories for my clients for years of true enjoyment.

A little more about me... I have a dog named Maisie, I love to travel, and I looooove coffee! My favorite food is italian and I'm obsessed with American Ninja Warrior. I'm the middle child of three and I have two loving supportive parents. On my free time I love to spend time with friends and I work full time as a Special Education Teacher. Photography is my first love and I hope to transition full time within the next few years.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

2,500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Trash The Dress
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

2nd Shooter
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Rebecca Married on 12/21/2015
    My wedding pictures were incredible thanks to this young lady who is an amazing photographer!! She captured every moment and detail of my wedding and I am glad we chose her to be our photographer!
  • I
    Israel Married on 08/14/2015
    I would absolutely and highly recommend Vanessa for your wedding! Hahahaha aside from the purchasing of our wedding rings, hiring Vanessa was the best investment we made. Before the wedding she was easy to talk with, invited collaboration, a great listener, great to get along, energetic, and such a professional. At the wedding, my wife and I joked that Vanessa was like a ninja - she was discretely everywhere! After the wedding, when we looked at our pictures, we were taken aback... She got! I mean she got it all. More than just the subjects of the photographs, but facial expressions, the mood, and the emotions of the moments. My wife and I live abroad and so friends from various parts of the world have commented that our pictures are the best wedding pictures they've ever seen - asking if Vanessa would be willing to do work in other countries. When I went to pick up the printed photos from a studio, the WHOLE staff (of like 15) were huddled around the printer smiling in awe as each photo printed, saying they had never seen such beautiful pictures.

The wedding happened so quickly but these photos, we'll cherish for the rest of our lives.
  • User2651819 2+ years ago
    Vanessa is a DREAM to work with! She's very professional and trustworthy and delivers a fantastic product. It's difficult finding the company that will capture the essence of your special day, but thinking back, there's no one else I'd rather have at our wedding than Delaluz Photos.

Dallas, 75201
Location of (Delaluz Photos)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding