PO BOX 770033, Coral Springs, FL 33077 Map · Phone number

About Deja vu Sweets

Thank you for your interest in DVS!

Some publications we have been featured in include Carate & Cake, Burnett’s and Boards, Inside Weddings, B Inspired, Florida Bright, Catch My Party, Aisle Society, Munaluchi Bride, Style Me Pretty, TLC Network, E!, and Modern Luxury, just to name a few.

Déjà vu Sweets is highly regarded and sought-after confections. Our skilled team creates handmade, beautifully detailed sugar creations using our own distinctive style of pretty meets art. As our confections are tantalizing with flavor, we provide attention to detailed, which turns in to memories held in each bite. Inspired by our taste buds for greatness; we uncovered a niche for high-end confections and dessert stations that have provided continued success across the states. We only use locally sourced and seasonal ingredients.

Drawing inspiration from nature, fashion, photography, and travel, we offer a completely customized service and can tailor a design specific to your personality and styling

We look forward to the opportunity to meet with you for your event and share a little bit more DVS. Contact us to taste our confections & cakes.

Natalie Thames

Deja vu Sweets 7
  • Marvens

Marvens · Getting married on 06/23/2019

Delicious and Aesthetically tasteful

I know many people who have used Deja Vu sweets and always gave high praise. Can’t wait to use them for my Baby shower!!

Lakisha Thomas · Married on 12/01/2018

Wedding dessert table

We were so pleased with the outcome of the sweets for our dessert table. Everything looked amazing and tasted incredible. We especially enjoyed the cheesecake shooters and cake pops.....they were to die for. Deja vu sweets totally captured our vision in what we wanted. Thank you so much!

• Marla

Marla · Married on 11/23/2018

Phenomenal, Delicious, Amazing Sweets

I’m not really sure how to express the amount of execeptional service Natalie from Dejavu Sweets provided for my husband and I during our wedding. She went way above what I believe the normal vendor would do for our big day. Of all the cake vendors in Atlanta, Ga I knew I wanted Natalie to do my cake even though she was from South Florida. I’ve tasted her cakes and desserts and I had to have her do mine so I was extremely excited to hear she was willing to fly up to Atlanta to do my wedding cake and desserts. The biggest act of kind gesture was the fact she was able to accommodate me knowing my wedding was the day after Thanksgiving. Needles to say everything was DELICIOUS and ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! All my guests were raving about the cake and the desserts. And my cake was designed exactly how I imagined it and even better. The desserts were beautifully done and you could tell she is meticulous with the details. Thank you so much Natalie for everything you’ve done, you really made our night so much better.

Award

Deja vu Sweets FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 6.75
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 7.50
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.50
  • What services do your prices include? Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Fruit, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings - Open House, Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local, Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Not Required

• Sensory Delights, LLC
    Sensory Delights, LLC Wedding Caterers

Deja Vu Sweets is one of a kind specialty sweets company. Their dedication, their eye for perfection and their attention to details is unparalleled. Our clients always enjoy their delectable sweets. They are highly recommended for all kinds of events.

• PO BOX 770033 Coral Springs, Florida, FL 33077 See on map