2610 E Section Street Unit 47, Mount Vernon, WA 98274 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Defining Moments Weddings

Your wedding is more than simply an event...it is a defining moment in your lives, a time you'll relive over and over again in the years to come. It deserves to be unique, memorable, and truly reflective of your own unique style and personality. Organizing this special ceremony requires the greatest of care, and it would be an honor to be able to journey with you and pronounce you husband and wife. I have officiated hundreds of ceremonies during my 30 years in ministry, and would absolutely love the opportunity to sit down with you and hear your unique story and dreams for your upcoming day.
Contact me for further information. I'd be happy to travel anywhere in Mount Vernon or surrounding areas to conduct your wedding ceremony.

Follow Defining Moments Weddings on

greg8
img0802

3 Reviews for Defining Moments Weddings

Jessica · Married on 08/30/2012

Greg did a great job presenting our ceremony and adding personal touches even though we only had a few minutes with him.

Sent on 09/03/2012
  • Lori

Lori · Married on 12/17/2011

Pastor Greg did a wonderful job at our ceremony! He has such a nice way about him and makes you feel very comfortable through the whole process. We got married at Thornewood Castle and we wanted to have God at the wedding, even though it wasn't in a church. HE was definitely there!

I had worked on the ceremony myself, crossing a catholic traditional wedding with a Protestant wedding and as I reviewed it with Pastor Greg, he was very willing to work with me on what I wanted done.

I highly recommend him!

Sent on 12/26/2011

Chrissa · Married on 09/03/2011

Greg did an amazing job for us. He was very flexible and available by phone, email or in person. He is very personable, laid back and easy going.

Sent on 12/05/2011

Defining Moments Weddings FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Anglican, Baptist, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Defining Moments Weddings 1
    Book a friend - save $50 dollars!
    If you refer me to a friend who is getting married and they book their wedding with me, I'll give you $50 off the price of your own wedding! The booking must be made prior to your event date.
  • Defining Moments Weddings 2
    Book a friend - save $50 dollars!

• Chaplain Dale Weddings
    Chaplain Dale Weddings Wedding Officiants

Greg is a positive, level-headed officiant and celebrant. You'll enjoy his professionalism and great heart. I am happy to enthusiastically recommend him to any couple.

• 2610 E Section Street, Unit 47 Mount Vernon, 98274 See on map