DeeLynn Designs Floral Art

1005 Central Ave, Billings, MT 59102 Map · Phone number

About DeeLynn Designs Floral Art

DeeLynn is a Certified Floral Designer accredited by the American Institute of Floral Design. Adding to her skills through continued education in the latest trends and techniques in the floral industry combined with her passion and respect for the art of floristry is what makes this designer stand out from all other florists. She is known for finding creative ways to incorporate each brides individual personality into the perfect floral design styles. When you sit down with DeeLynn for your floral styling consultation you will recognize through her passion of artistry, knowledge of every aspect of the floral industry, professionalism and personality, she is your best choice to design florals for your wedding day. Consultations conducted by DeeLynn are amazing and fun. When you leave her flower shop you will have an incredible feeling that you have pinned down the most magnificent flowers for your wedding. But that's not all. With what you learn form her and discover about yourself, you will have the confidence to relay your true vision to the rest of the vendors you will be seeking. Knowledge, confidence and having the ability to consistently communicate a clear description of your vision will eliminate a plethora of potential problems through your wedding planning process as well as on your wedding day and increase the beauty in the overall flow of your wedding day. designhttps://plus.google.com/100197758649045007660s

Follow DeeLynn Designs Floral Art on

Couple's portrait
Couple's portrait

12 Reviews for DeeLynn Designs Floral Art

Lauren · Married on 10/15/2016

Deelynn is amazing! I went in having no idea what I was doing or what I wanted, and she turned my vague ideas into beautiful bouquets! She is extremely helpful and knowledgeable about what colors work together, the types of flowers/greenery that look best, and how the overall structure of the bouquet will look best! She has all kinds of beautiful ideas and options for any type of flower arrangement. She was so sweet and patient with me as I changed my mind a hundred times throughout the course of working with her! She was always genuinely excited about working on the details and moving forward with our flowers! They turned out beyond beautiful and more than I could have asked for! Working with Deelynn was unbelievably easy, and I would recommend her to anyone!

April · Married on 06/04/2016

I will NEVER go to another florist. I took a rather complicated idea in and she was able to make it better than I had ever imagined. My wedding bouquet was absolutely stunning. And my headpiece was gorgeous. Thank you for making me feel like a fairy queen on my wedding day.

Sarah · Married on 09/06/2015

I was nervous about working with a florist for my wedding - my fiance and I had specific ideas and a tight budget. No where in town seemed to be anywhere close to what we were looking for and I was getting hopeless until a friend gave me Dee's number and said "CALL her. I promise you, when it comes to flowers she is the best. You won't find anyone who even comes close to her quality and value." And gosh was she right.

I loved meeting at her gorgeous little shop as Dee walked my maid of honor and I through every step of the process. Dee's passion for floral translates directly into her work - she's incredibly knowledgeable, good at explaining details, and a gifted artist - I've never seen such intricate and unique bouquets as the ones Dee has designed. Her pricing was perfect for our budget and she's such a kind and genuine person who has been an absolute pleasure to work with. I went in with only a vague idea of what I liked and walked out thrilled about getting the bouquet beyond my dreams (one piece! She had no minimum requirement, only wanted to create what I needed her to. Amazing) The week of the wedding, Dee went out of her way to make everything run smoothly and I didn’t have a thing to worry about. My bouquet was stunning. I dried it after the wedding and will keep it always as a beautiful reminder of our wedding day.

DeeLynn Designs. Look no further for a florist - just go in for the free consultation she offers and you'll see what I mean. I can't recommend her highly enough.

DeeLynn Designs Floral Art FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 220.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 39.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 89.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,120.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Creative Imagery by Scott
    Creative Imagery by Scott Wedding Photographers

I've had the pleasure of seeing DeeLynns work at a number of the weddings I have shot. Her flowers always are outstanding and her brides are ecstatic over the end results....Her attention to details are what sets her above the rest! Highly recommend!!!!

• Chancey's Event Center
    Chancey's Event Center Banquet Halls

DeeLynn does a beautiful job on all of her creations with flowers.

• Chancey's Event Center
    Chancey's Event Center Banquet Halls

DeeLynn does a beautiful job on all of her creations with flowers. She is great to work with and very professional, artistic and creative

• 1005 Central Ave Billings, MT 59102 See on map